Mega Millions Check and LetterReceived a bogus check and letter!

Hi, I've just received a letter along with a check for $4,800. It says that check covers the mandatory fees and government taxes so I need to go deposit or cash it, and when I have the cash in hand, then give them a call, they will provide me the information of to where the money gram or western union money be sent to.

I haven't done that yet, other than calling the toll-free number they have provided in the sweepstakes letter. My sister works at the bank so after I found out of all the scams up here, I was suspicious, and gave the check info. to her on the phone. She found out the bank of the check, I think it is called "The nationals citizens bank", which existed along with the routing no. is correct also, but no such account no. she found. She found out the bank's phone no. and spoke to one of them. So I guess my dream fascinations about me winning the lottery for $100,000 was ruined by these creeps, selfish, criminals. Please, I hope someday soon, we will bust all these evil people, and put them behind bars for good.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices