Max White Teethteeth whitening scam

C

I stupidly signed up for a FREE trial of two teeth whitening products as seen on an adverstisement within the Hotmail website. I am now trapped in a scam which enrolled me into memberships because I agreed to the FREE trial. IvoryBrites at least will allow me to return their product for a refund and they were reachable by phone to cancel my membership. I had to request a return code from their support dept and I have yet to get it but I am hoping one thing goes right in this whole mess. Max White however, did answer my call in India but they are not willing to allow you to return their product for any refund. The operator made me read off my full address, name, phone #, and email before he would cancel my membership. I don't know if he was confirming my information or writing it down for the first time. I spent 17 minutes on hold while he "cancelled" my membership. I am also being charged by Axis Wellness for $9.99. Apparently I was given(charged for) a memership to their website. I had to request that cancelled through IvoryBrites as well. The FREE trial is not with the hassle of cancelling these memberships. Obviously, the TERMS are not very clear as you breeze through the screens to receive the free trial. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY AS I HAVE!!!

• St
    stacy Carney May 12, 2009

Never authorized any purchases - paid for initial trial - they continue to charge (dept) my acct. and refuse to credit. I never authorized these charges. Last month is was $54.00 - I called them and they said they can't credit my acct.

• W8
    w8kbrdchic May 12, 2009

I just had the same thing happen to me and was deducted 4 payments on the same day of $80.00 each. Never received the 14 day trial product and it's been over 3 weeks since the order was "allegedly" placed. Never received a confirmation of the order or shipment. They could not give me a confirmation number, nor said they could reimburse me for all 4 payments that were deducted from my account. They are reimbursing me for 3 of those payments and shipping me the product to "try" and then I can call them back to get the rest of my money refunded if I am not satisfied. I will NOT be satisfied and was on the phone with them for over an hour telling them I did not even receive the first shipment, much less trust that I will receive this one.

Andra Griffin May 12, 2009

They did the same thing to me and I am working with my credit card company and disputing the charges for the unauthorized portion of the charges. This company is in the State of Florida so call the Division of Consumer Services at [protected] and make a complaint about this company.

The more people that initiate a complaint the chances they can stop this kind of thing from happening to someone else.

U can report easy white at this number too.

I hope this has been helpful

• Ca
    Caron Saltz May 12, 2009

Max White charged my accout, I paid for the free sample. Paid for the P&H. Now they are charging my account 78.93

shfiguy May 13, 2009

I just checked my account and found an unauthorized charge of 78.93 from max white teeth. The only thing I can think of is that I did a trial for a teeth whitening product whit a a charge of 4.93. Does anyone have any info on this company?

• Da
    David D May 14, 2009

I woke up today and found a charge of $78.93 from this company. Absolutely no way did I authorize any such charge. I want my money returned to my account immediately!!

• Ni
    Nicole May 14, 2009

No, But I just checked my Bank Account this morning and I also have a charge of 78.93. I've seen online before that it's a big scam - which I didn't realize until AFTER I had ordered the Free trial - I'm going to give them a call after work today and get them to take that money off. It's definitely NOT work 80 dollars. Someone had said that they don't answer calls/won't allow your money returned/etc.. This is ridiculous. My advice would be to give them a call ASAP - before they claim that it's too late to get it taken off.

• Ni
    Nicole May 14, 2009

Just called them. They refused to cancel the 78.93 that is still listed as "Pending" in my bank account. Bascially, the "free trial" product that we bought 2 weeks ago is what cost the 78.93 - which is completely ridiculous.
    They said that because I didn't call within 14 days (I placed the order on April 30 - - - today is May 14th, that would be 14 days...) that they cannot stop the charge.

So basically, All together, with shipping, I paid 83.92 for this POS trial of teeth whitener that I bought.
    If you have not CANCELLED your future orders, YOU NEED TO CALL THEM ASAP - otherwise they will send it out each and every month going forward.

• He
    Heather Pendry May 14, 2009

Today when I looked at my bank account. I noticed I have been charge for something that I did not purchase. I was charged $78.93 from Max White Teeth. I just want my money back. Can someone help me ? my e-mail address is ( [protected]@att.net ).

• Eb
    EBell May 14, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me today. I called them and they told me they wouldn't refund the money per the terms and conditions. My complaint, second only to the unauthorized charges, was that I received the "free trial" product the same day they charged my account. However, the terms and conditions do say that "If You want to extend Your Free Trial Period due to slow postal delivery or delayed pickup, You must call Our Customer Service Department toll-free at [protected]. Reasonable requests (as determined by AWR, in its sole discretion) to extend Your Free Trial Period generally will be granted. "

The rep I spoke to extended my trial period, refunded the money, and offered to give $50 off my next shipment, should I choose to continue.

This is a way to get your money back.

• Du
    Durena May 14, 2009

May 1st I ordered a teeth whitening kit trial for shipping & handling charges of $4.99. I read all fine print and nowhere did it say you had to cancel within 14 days or that you would automatically default into their program. I want my money back and this company researched.

Please help!!!
    This company has charged $70.00 to my account. I can't find a telephone number to stop the charges.
    Can some one please help me!
    I was only supposed to be a free trial.
    Any one please help me!!!

Mega M May 16, 2009

this is the numer for Max white teeth. The bank gave me the number. [protected].

Mega M May 16, 2009

Call this number to cancell your order.
    [protected]

• Pr
    private May 16, 2009

contact your bank they can tell you how to get ahold of the person taking the money out.
    It will not do you any good to call them. I learned the hard way. It is called a free trial. If you do not return it in the timeframe they give you then you agreed to the charges when you agreed to the terms and agreements. This is the way they get you sucked in. Make sure you get the phone number from your bank and call and cancel the order or it will continue to be billed to your account.

• De
    dee May 17, 2009

I was scamed by them also, and they will not refund my money. How do I get it back

• Ro
    RondaC May 18, 2009

This is getting out of hand, my husband ordered the free trial for $5.00 for shipping and handling, and now we have the company withdrawing over $170.00 from our account unauthorized. We cannot reach them, and this is very frustrating!!! DO NOT GET FREE TRIALS, THEY ARE SCAMS!!!

John May 19, 2009

I did not authorixe these charges

• Ke
    Kenneth Fink May 19, 2009

Ordered whiter from whiteteethlabs then I got charges from max white teeth

• Mz
    mz tk May 20, 2009

I just checked my account and found an unauthorized charge of $88.97 from Ivory Brite Whitening. I did do for the trial for $3.99 but I wasn't aware that I would be bill again.

I also did a trial with Ivory brite thru another company and I was bill $78.93 and I call in to make a complain to cancel my order and the Operator try to con me into a smaller amount so I would not have to cancel they will do anything for a dollar. I told her if she didn't cancel my account I'll call consumer to make a complain so she cancel my order. I'll never order nothing else with a trial.

This company never show that we will be bill any amount and I never receive no email form them.

BEWARE IF YOU CHOOSE TO NOT TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER AND TO ACCEPT THEIR CHEAPER OFFER YOU WILL STILL BE BILL THE HIGHER AMOUNT AFTER YOUR TRIAL PERIOD IS OVER, SO IT'S BEST TO CANCEL THE WHOLE ORDER

• Ve
    vee May 21, 2009

Unauthorized charges on my account as well. I called and they were very rude. $78.93 were the charges as well. I am very upset.

Anger May 21, 2009

Damn, same thing happened to me, I should search for this teeth whitening product on yahoo etc. first! I lost $, and do u guys know about the woman that introduce how she as a mum discover a way to whitening her teeth? She introduce two whitening teeth prodcuts and websites!! She called those 2 putting together would make an amazing result and share her pictures. And I trust her, I trust the websites.Now, the 2 whitening teeth websites charged me $78.23 and $78.93. Even though I called and told them to cancel it before charge succeeded. They said they will cancal but infact, my account has been charged. I will never believe such things on the website again.

• Br
    Brian May 21, 2009

Same happened to me. I got charge by both from that web page. I dont see how they can say in big letters free trial. But in the little print it says we will be charged the other charges. I dont have a problem with the product just by the sneeky way they charge you. They also refunded my money or at least most of it they say anyways. but it's hard to understand those indian guys.

• Pd
    pdobbins May 21, 2009

they charged me for an order i did not authorize. $80.00 worth.. they would not let me cancel order

• Ld
    LD HANSFORD May 21, 2009

I sent the Max white package back the to the company within 2 days of recieveing it. I marked it in bold letters RETURN TO SENDER. My account was charged $80.00 for a nonauthorized charge. I will be contacting the Attorney General in my state to file a complaint aganist this company. BEWARE OF THIS SCAM!

• Gg
    g. greer May 22, 2009

i NEVER ordered from this company. i have no idea how or where they got my credit card information. they charged me FOUR $78.93 charges for product(s) i NEVER ordered, NEVER heard about, never received, and certainly NEVER AUTHORIZED !!!

• Tr
    Tracy May 22, 2009

I was scammed as well from these greedy SOB's! They are Hoseing people! NEVER TRUST THESE PEOPLE. They will NOT refund your money back! The people that work there are completely RUDE and they have NO CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAITS AT ALL! This is [censored]!!

Sheri May 22, 2009

Omg same thing JUST happened to me yesterday. I don't even know what this max white stuff is because I had ordered the trial of ivory brites. I got a charge of 88 something and 78.93. It overdrafted my account. I dont see why they wont give me a refund, isn't this internet fraud?

• Ol
    Olivia Mack May 22, 2009

I did not authorize a charge of $78.93 to my account on 5/22/09.

• St
    stacey May 22, 2009

I have had the same thing happened to me and they will not refund my money! How the heck are we suppose to get our money back!

• We
    wefsalem May 22, 2009

Do not bite on on-line ads. I accepted a trial sample of from Max White Teeth to see how it worked. Not effective! And then they charge me 78.93 for that sample. I did not authorize the charge, they said in accepting it and not returning it with 10 days I authorized the charge. You can get better and cheaper at the Drug store.

john s May 22, 2009

i got a sample for 4.99 billed the a billing for 78.00

John Flaherty May 22, 2009

I ordered a sample...1 of the product for evaluation...not too many days later my account is charged for a full kit. This happened without my response to Max White regarding my positive or negative evaluation of the sample sent and certainly without my knowing consent.

• Ca
    Carole May 23, 2009

I ordered the trail product and was billed--no prob. A month later I was billed $86.61 for the next product. I called to cancel and was given a big run-around. With much arguing, I was credited $40. and agreeded to a cancellation. Just now I see I have again been billed for the Product @ $86.61. The phone number on the statement is disconnected. SCAM

• Ev
    EvaLauren May 23, 2009

same thing happened to me. this is NOT a good company. Told me my account would be credited but ended up charging me again the next month for a product i did not want or ask for. Just called back, said they would credit my account. YEA we'll see..

Shirley Griffin May 24, 2009

I ordered a free trial of teeth whitening gel by only having to pay for the shipment charges. I DID NOT subscribe to any more of this gel. They have charged me $78.93 for this gel and when it comes in, it will be refused to be returned to them.

• Ay
    ayyangar May 24, 2009

i ordered a trial product for $4.99 through my credit card and i got shipment in the meail.
    After 2 weeks my credit card was cahrged again for $78.93. When I called them they said i signed for it.
    I have not received any document to this effect in the mail. They say they can only cancel membership
    and further charges, but cannot refund. I have asked my credit card company to collect the amount.

• Au
    Aug May 24, 2009

Everyone should very quickly (takes less than 5 minutes) file a complaint online with the Florida Division of Consumer Services.

This company is engaged in extremely deceptive programs.

The name of the company placing these charges is:
    ADVANCED WELLNESS RESEARCH INC.
    500 SOUTH POINTE DR 230
    MIAMI BEACH FL 33139

It is owned and operated by
    MOLINA, NICOLAS
    500 SOUTH POINTE DR SUITE 230

And

TRIMARCO, MICHAEL
    500 SOUTH POINTE DR SUITE 230

• Ro
    Robina May 24, 2009

The company continues to charge my account $70-$80.00 monthly. I'm going to the Consumer Affairs Board.

Christy May 25, 2009

Called to cancel membership and requested refund of 78.93 in charges, none of which I authorized, and the company refused to refund my money. I had to call my bank and stop payment on credit card charges. They also refused to cancel any further billings, so you can bet I will be seeking legal action!!!