Massage Envy — asking for credit card over phone before services
I saw an ad in Better Homes and Gardens for Massage Envy for 09/15/09 for a $35 massage for the Susan B. Coleman Foundation.
When I called today 08/26/09, they wanted me to give them my credit card number to hold the appointment. I responded that I do not give my credit card number out before services are rendered.
But that is their policy. I told them even mechanics don't do that, only doctors offices do. I asked for the corporate number and of course guess what? nobody know who they work for. Why does that surprise me. Bet they know who signs their paycheck though!
If you have a complaint against Massage Envy, I found the number. It is [protected] or 4100. This is the corporate office for this company. I spoke with Richard Adams.
I would suggest you approach this company with caution.
More Massage Envy Complaints & Reviews
- Massage Envy - misleading prices
- Massage Envy - harassment
- Massage Envy - account freeze / no refund cancellation
- Massage Envy - managerial corruption/sexual harassment
- Massage Envy - fraud and scam
- Massage Envy - injury
- Massage Envy - no response when requesting service
- Massage Envy - multiple credit card submissions/charges
- Massage Envy Shea Scottsdale AZ - online booking
- Massage Envy - my daughter gave me a gift card for this past mother's day. I made an appointment for 6pm on tuesday june 13 this was at the bluffton