Marto Designsscam

This company offers to ship mosaic art supplies. Paypal is included in the method of payment. After paying for my items, I did recieve a confirmation email from the company that my order is being processed. After a month when I did not recieved anything, I left several messages on the phone number mentioned on the website, sent smany emails and also messages via the online contact form on their website. I have never heard from the company and did not recieve the items I paid for.

angie 84 Jun 28, 2012

I placed an order via her website in May and am going through the same thing. I received the order confirmation and 1 other email and that's it. I did a little research and found that the phone number listed on her website in out of Alabama, but through her confirmation email she asked that I send the check to Pensacola, FL. She won't respond to my emails and the phone number on her website is never on. I filed a complaint with the better business bureau. Don't know if it will get me my money back, but if enough people put through complaints, something has to be done.

Magwood Jun 24, 2012

What can be done about this ? I have also lost money because of this dishonest company. They are stealing from people and getting away with it!

• Po
    Poodlelover Apr 18, 2012

I placed an order with Lisa from Marto Designs on 2/21/12. She was very nice and emailed me promptly while I placed my order. I was asked to send a personal check and when it arrived, she would mail my order (which she had packed). After several weeks and no order, I emailed her again and she said she had an uncle who had surgery and she had been out of town but would mail my order with a "free gift". I waited about a week and still no order. I contacted her again and she "promised" to send me a tracking number and would include a free gift. It is now 4/18/2012 and still NO ORDER! I have called and emailed her with no response. Her internet business should be shut down for internet fraud. My order is still marked "pending" on her website. I wish I had seen this complaint before I placed my order. The feedback on her website is conveniently unavailable. Lesson learned!

• Sp
    Spz Jan 17, 2012

I also purchased items from marto in oct 2011, paid with paypal, received confirmation, after a month, no product, contacted company via email, no response, attempted call, message stated "not accepting calls" after about 5 e-mails received a note from Lisa stating she found the order and it would be shipped the next day. One month later, no product, next message denied knowing anything about order, asked me for order #, Sent all info requested, no response, no product. They were paid...what poor business practices. I have retained all email correspondence to support my efforts to obtain a refund. Interesting note, my online Marto account has been altered, password was changed, and account history which used to house my past order has been cleared and indicates no previous purchase or activity.

• We
    wetpaint Jan 04, 2012

I am having the SAME problem with them. Did you go through Pay Pal to try to resolve it? I tried that, hoping that will work!