Martin Health Systems Felice Bernstein Himviolated my rights

S

Felice bernstein shares private medical records with family and friends. She is the HIM at Martin Health Systems in Stuart Florida. She has told me and others about private medical records. I no longer speak with this person, and she had looked into my records. the reason for this post is I'm sick and don't need her looking into my private medical records. martin health systems does nothing about her Looking into private records she has no cause to see. Felice bernstein told me their head pharmacist ordered iPad and other electronic devices to give to nurses he was having sex with at the hospital. you won't see this in the newspaper. he's in jail now. only for stealing not for the party's he was having in his office. felice ruth bernstein also harassed my sister after she had a stroke. she did this from martin health systems on her cell phone.

• Updated by [email protected] · Feb 04, 2018

Lied to the judge in divorce of my client, you owe half of the retirement.this won't end the way you think.

• Updated by [email protected] · Feb 04, 2018

Felice Ruth Bernstein, seems you have a fan, too bad he can't read.

• Updated by [email protected] · Feb 05, 2018

I sent out copies of the documents and pictures, and videos for safe keeping.my client has no knowledge of what and how I'm doing this.Felice Bernstein I would do the right thing by giving half of the retirement to my client, otherwise you and my client will go back to court and you can explain to the judge how you lied to him and my client.

• Updated by [email protected] · Feb 05, 2018

Felice Bernstein stop making an [censor] out of your selF!!! My client is in Florida, you can ask the court if he picked up any documents.if by chance you think he has no right your wrong.not only has he shown me an other how much money he spent on you and your family.whats with your first husband not caring about his daughter and my client stepping in to raise her.and this is the way you treat this man? You lied to the judge and said you had nothing when you were supposed to split the retirement.

• Updated by [email protected] · Feb 05, 2018

It's going viral you leave me no choice!!!

Felice Bernstein-Martin Health Care System

• Fr
    Fred1111 Feb 06, 2018

My friends wife violated hippa laws when she gives out personal medical records to her friends and family. she lied to the judge in my friends divorce to screw him out of money after he took care of them for ten years, he bought them many new houses and cars and raised her daughter when the father didn't want to. it takes a special man to take the place of a father and raise her. they all turned out to be animals and deserve to be treated as such.

• Fr
    Fred1111 Feb 06, 2018

• Only a mommys little jew boy would think like that! Your never happy!!! Surprised your still alive.

• Felice bernstein of stuart florida works at martin health care system. she will sell you medical records and go to sex clubs with anyone she's a real 🐖.

• Sh
    Shieldsdonnie Feb 06, 2018

Felice bernstein caught at sex club in orlando 2012

jojo66 Feb 06, 2018

My client has informed me of a number of cases settled in martin memorial hospital. he has names, dates, reasons. all given to him by felice bernstein. she knows the hippa laws and continues to disregard them for money. on a personal matter she rushed my client through a divorce, and lied to the judge. she promised my client he would start receiving his retirement when he turned 60. that was a lie. she left him sick, with two sick dogs. no medicine or healthcare, after my client spent 10 years and millions of dollars on her and her children. it takes a special man to come and take the place of a deadbeat father. she lived in luxury, new cars, new homes and vacations. and this is what she does. the retirement was supposed to be split 50/50/, what was earned in the marriage. she took it all. im here to get it for this man. there are videos, photos, and more. not in my possession. give my client what he was supposed to have, and everything goes away. I agree with this poor man after what he did and how nice he was to the entire family, she took advantage of him like she did of her first husband but the second husband stepped in and took care of the children and mother inlaw. she lied to the judge and won't get away with it there are to many people that are willing to help this man.

• [email protected] Feb 05, 2018

Time is up felice bernstein, there will be thousands of emails going out with your pictures and videos. they will be on hundred of sites my client has no knowledge of this. you will be on every sex site in florida and surrounding areas. everyone in your hospital will receive an email with details about what you did and pictures and videos. alan levin is my real name I practice in boca raton. I have donald shields address and will bring him to court in front of your family.

Toyota

• [email protected] Feb 05, 2018

Felice Bernstein the 😈 Jew! What were your driving I have my people in Martin county.

• [email protected] Feb 04, 2018

Will be in florida soon, felice bernstein. there are videos of you and donald shields in sex clubs. while your children were home alone. my client wants the retirement that was his. you cheated him out of this. these pictures and videos will go all over the internet. I will see you in court for my client.

• [email protected] Feb 04, 2018

• Here is a sample if the retirement isn't straightened out!!! Felice Bernstein

• My client has videos that will post, unless Felice Bernstein does what she said she would in my clients divorce.The video is x rated that Bernstein gave my client.You see Felice Bernstein swore to the judge that she had nothing.When in fact she had a retirement from Martin Memorial, that she got while married to my client.it should have been half to each party.instead Bernstein lied and told her husband it would start when he turned 60.She lies about everything.

• Felice Bernstein sold my clients medical records!! She is not who you think she is!! Martin Memorial Hospital has no clue who this woman really is.This picture is on there website.

• Si
    sick in sc Aug 17, 2016

The real felice ruth Bernstein, she fool's all of you.

Comments

• Vi
    Victim of Tamara bland May 24, 2015

Felice bernstein martin health systems

• Vi
    Victim of Tamara bland May 09, 2015

Felice bernstein shares private medical records with family and friends. she is the him at martin health systems in stuart florida. she has told me and others about private medical records. I no longer speak with this person, and she had looked into my records. the reason for this post is i'm sick and don't need her looking into my private medical records. martin health systems does nothing about her looking into private records she has no cause to see. felice bernstein told me their head pharmacist ordered ipad and other electronic devices to give to nurses he was having sex with at the hospital. you won't see this in the newspaper. he's in jail now. only for stealing not for the party's he was having in his office. felice ruth bernstein also harassed my sister after she had a stroke. she did this from martin health systems on her cell phone. him/ health information management. she has all her complaints removed. she has been reported to the government for hippa violations. she won't be able to have them removed.

Comment Guidelines