Marshalls — service and returns
As the line grew at the store (11:15 am Monday, October 7), no one called for backup. There was an associate standing behind the counter with his back to us and another associate hanging clothes behind the counter while one associate was checking people out. Finally she called for backup and no one responded. She called again and then the associate behind the counter turned around and logged in. This has happened multiple times in the store.
Finally, I tried to return an item with the tags on and with a receipt; after multiple attempts I was told it had a Home Goods code so I could not return it there unless I chose un store credit. The receipt says Marshall's at the top-very frustrating.
More Marshalls Complaints & Reviews
- Marshalls Department Store - unfair employee hours 
- Marshalls Department Store - refusal to honor posted return policy without cause 
- Marshalls - check cashing systems 
- Marshall's Department Store - store did not handle an upset person! 
- Marshalls Department Store - customer humiliation 
- Marshalls - complaint
- [Resolved] Marshalls - bathing suit bottoms
- Marshall's - hostile, downright rude behavior 
- Marshalls - very unprofessional
- Marshalls - overpriced item