Markets48.comforex trading

N Nov 04, 2019

One person named pavithra called me and discussed about forex and commodity trading I started and invested around $3000 and she informed that upon the type of account I can withdraw funds monthly twice. I started account in August and I gave a withdrawal request on September for $2000 but till date funds not yet credited to my bank account I have Inquiring with the company and they informed me that they were working on my issue. On last week my total balance in account after deducting my withdrawal request is $16500 but when I checked in the night my entire profits was wiped out I checked and found that someone opened trade and the entire amount came down after that I tried to contact them but their site is not working. Kindly help me in recovering the amount.

Regards
NITHIN R N
+[protected]

• Ca
    Cassie Sidwell Nov 30, 2019

It’s really hard telling the authenticity of this online platforms only if you’ve had a bad experience with them after trading or doing any form of business with them. You can visit : instantfundsrecovery (DT / CM) in case you have lost some amount to get it retrieved.