Marcella Demont Baity sr.unfair business pratices

Well in or around the year 1994 three other members of myfamily and i took out a loan to develope forclosed homes. I signed as the principle loan holder and the rest signed to make sure that i would eventually pay off the loans. well robert farris died in 2001, and melvenia hughes baitydied in 2002, my aunt rosetta hughes farris died 2006. Which left only me which was only right since everone else was clearly twenty-five years or so older. I finished paying the loans off to Peidmont FEderal in 2003. I didn't have anything to do with their deaths, and i can prove it. what i am trying to do now is get my property which i paid for from a group of frauders. The last check that i sent was for about five thousand dollars . the check was from insurance from My mothers death who had been a diabetic for about thirty years. i will pay for what ever help you can give. i was living a 1430 east 22nd street until i missed a court date over the property that i didn't sell and wouldn't sell. I am out of work due to several gunshot wounds pending insurance settlements. basically i learn how to walk again myself. i was working club security at the time i got shot. micheal wyane taylor has been convicted for the shotting where i testfied in court. Make me not to be the victim forever. Marcella Demont baity Sr..