Luxury Motor ClubUnethical Aggressive Behavior Auto Used Car Sales Finance Dealership

L

Dealer responded and the sales manager left a message talking so fast it sounded like the small print in one of those car radio ads. I called him back and he was pretty short with me seeming annoyed that I was asking questions about the car. I am almost 100 miles from the dealer and wanted as much info as possible before making the drive. He said he would email me the Carfax report but never did. I showed up and the car was supposedly "sold" so they offered me another car.

I asked for the Carfax for the "similar" car and it looked clean. I asked a mechanic friend of mine to run the VIN for the full report and he found out the full extent of the car's history. It had prior accidents and several owners that did not show up on the Carfax. The lies, rationalizations, excuses, and constant attempts to charm and kill me with verbal kindess seemed like they were compensating for something big. I left and didn't look back.

Unethical Aggressive Behavior Auto Used Car Sales Finance Dealership