Lots of Deals, LLC-carsowner of car lot breaks deal

I live an hour and a half away from this dealer and I am also disabled, however my son is turning 18 and I want to purchase a car for him. He would like to have a Dodge Avenger so I found one at the above car lot and sent him an email asking if he could hold the car for me. I will past the response below...So I call him 3 more times and 2 more emails to set up a time to testdrive the car and bring downpayment never getting a response. FInally today (4 days later only) I got someone to answer the phone...it was his wife.."I have no idea, Joe never told me anything, what do you want me to do about it?" HE SOLD THE CAR TO SOMEONE ELSE...not an apology, not an email or phone call letting me know, nothing. Now my son's birthday is in 3 weeks and I have to start all over. Bad business practices as well as in the business of shattering dreams.

Copy of email reponse:
Hi Sarah,
Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you. I would be willing to hold the car for you if you would need. It would just take a down payment and we would usually like to get it taken care of within a month or so.
Thanks, Joe
[protected]
Lot of Deals llc

• Am
    Am2y Aug 16, 2017

This comment was placed not realizing that there were 2 separate businesses and 2 different Joes, father and son. The son, Joe, has now moved to a new location with a larger shop. I go there for everything.