LoanFindertaking money from my bank account with out finding me a loan

I am on my own and needed some help, I filled a online application, I have not managed to get a loan, however I went to draw some money out of my account, but found I could not. Looked into why and found that £67.47 was taken out of my account. Now I have no money to get to work and hardly any food in cupboard. I need help to get this money returned please.

• Ci
    cindym22 Aug 13, 2018

HI
    I'm in south Africa I recently received a very unpleasant message, it says loan finder has debit R395.00 from my account and I don't remember agreeing to that. how can I get a refund?

• Lu
    Lucky Hlungwani Sep 21, 2017

Loan finder threatens me they said their will blacklisted me, they said I owe them, no loan, only deduct money from my account

thuliswa Jun 28, 2017

i do a loanfander then will to give bt m still i did evertng fo them a

thuliswa Jun 28, 2017

@thuliswa m still waitng m loan no call to come to me and i did evertng fo loanfander plz help me

• Jb
    JBennComan Aug 04, 2016

Says it all about all the companies in the Richmond Group:

Only way to deal with them is to go to your bank and tell them you didnt authorise the payment and to make a complaint to the Office of Fair Trading:

[email protected]

If they get enough they will shut these parasites down

• Jh
    Jhicks Aug 04, 2016

Hi, I am concerned about these posts and would like to help. I work for Loanfinder and would like to try and help customers that have had a poor experience. Please email me directly at: [email protected] . I try to respond to everyone within a 24-hour period, if not sooner (excluding weekends). I am the Compliance Manager and would like nothing more than to resolve your query. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

James

thuliswa Jun 28, 2017

@Jhicks plz halpe me my [email protected]

• Mb
    Mbasa Same May 27, 2017

@Jhicks Plz help me my Email adress is [email protected]
    Plz

• Kl
    kl weightman Jun 22, 2016

I went to withdraw money out of my account only to find i was £20 overdrawn i went into my branch of nationwide building society and they informed me that it was loanfinder that had took the money out when you had no right to take any money out of my account especially when i sent a Email canceling you from finding my a loan plus your service was very poor i would be very grateful if you would put what you took out of my account back in as you had no right to take anything out when like i said i sent you a Email canceling you from doing anything further so i would like to see my acccount back to normal and see that you have put the money back into my account in the next couple of days because if it isnt im going to seek legal advice from my solicitor.
    yours faithfully KL Weightman

• Ti
    Tim.P Jun 22, 2016

Hi. My name is Tim and I’m the Customer Care Team Manager at Loanfinder. Please contact me directly on [email protected], so I can investigate your concerns. I will gladly issue you a full refund for any payments taken if you no longer want our service. We have a no quibble refund policy and process refunds immediately after receiving direct contact from any customer.

I look forward to hearing from you

Kind regards
    Tim
    [email protected]

• Nt
    ntombovuyo Jul 02, 2015

Hi loan finder you deducted my money from my account i want it back becouse you didnt give me the loan or take further steps want it today cz you deducted today frm ntombovuyo ngqabe i will like to call me back

mahlatse patience morerwa May 25, 2015

Why is loanfinders deduct Mi money en I did not have the loan WHY??

• Xo
    xolelwa Apr 30, 2015

hi loan finder deducted money from my account and i want it back

• Lu
    Luis Patricio Sep 07, 2011

I am on my own and needed some help, I filled a online application, I have not managed to get a loan, however I went to draw some money out of my account, but found I could not. Looked into why and found that £115.74 was taken out of my account. Now I have no money to get to work and hardly any food in cupboard. I need help to get this money returned please.

• El
    ELLEN THOMPSON Jun 20, 2011

RECENTLY GOT A TEXT BACK ABOUT MY REFUND AND YOU SAID IT COUL TAKE UP TO TWO WEEKS BUT I NEED IT NOW AND THIS IS THE ACCOUNT I WANT IT PAID INTO SORT CODE 20 25 25 ACCOUNT NO [protected] AND WOULD LIKE ALL OF IT TO BE PAID INTO THIS BANK TODAY E THOMPSON EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected]

• Ka
    karenjane gibbs Jan 23, 2011

loanfinder took money out of my account and did not give me a loan

christine harvey Oct 28, 2010

money taken out of my account 28th may and 24th september without my knowledge

• Ge
    gemma cross Aug 28, 2010

took money out my bank to day saturday 28th august2010 i havent recieve any loan i not happy at al i have cancelled direct debt if u take any more mony out of my account i wil be taking it further and proscrute u thanks gcross

• Jh
    Jhicks Aug 23, 2010

Hi, I am concerned about your post and would like to help. I work for Loanfinder and would like to try and help customers that have had a poor experience. Please email me directly at: [email protected] . I try to respond to everyone within a 24-hour period, if not sooner (excluding weekends). I am the Compliance Manager and would like nothing more than to resolve your query. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

James

• Mr
    Mr M Ley1979 Jul 27, 2010

Hello there all you people who have been subjected to Loanfinder UK debiting policy,

I bring you good news!!!

I managed to find a telephone number for this company which is [protected], and in doing so spoke to a very honest gentlemen named John who works on the purple team at loanfinder and his teamleaders name is Jay Campbell.

When i questioned him about there policy about them taking monies from customer accounts when a loan has not been allocated he advised me that it was up to us the customer to notify them if they do not take out the loan and they will then cancel the dd from being taken...

I hear you say thats all well and good but wot am i going to do about the monies that have been taken so far well again gud news.

If you contact them via email on [email protected] and explain that you would like a refund i am told that this will be done within 48hrs so i hope this of sum use for all of you once again hope this helps.

Yours Mr M Ley

anthony belton Jul 21, 2010

i done the same thing and they have taken £120.20p out of my account and i havent even had a loan?i am very disgusted by the fact that they ave taken that amount of money out of my account and i havent even had a loan from them how do i get my money back?

anthony belton Jul 21, 2010

i applied on line for a loan and loanfinder has taken £119.20p out of my account and i havent even had a loan from them?i am very disgusted by the fact that they ave yaken money out of my account without notifyin me how do i contact them to get my money bsck?

• Na
    natasha davies Jul 07, 2010

i have been charged for 2 fees for a loan and have not yet recieved a loan so i would like a refund

• Gr
    graham horne Mar 09, 2010

taking money upfront and then no response