Lloyd Tolbert Associates, LLCUnethical Business Practices

O

Lloyd Tolbert and Tolbert Associates, LLC are the worst kind of business. Avoid this business as all costs as this man is KNOWN for overcharging people and stealing money from those he does business with.

Do not hire Lloyd Tolbert for your land survey needs otherwise you will very likely be very sorry. This man frequently says one thing as if in agreement but does quite another in reality. This business is should be put out of business.

I only hope the Oregon agencies read this and cancel this man's business and professional license before more people are hurt and robbed by him.

Once again if you need land surveying, DO NOT HIRE Lloyd Tolbert. You will most certainly be sorry.

Concerned and Burned by Tolbert.

• Bi
    billc420 Jul 08, 2014

I quit working for Lloyd Tolbert because he took advantage of his clients and was very unethical by doing extra work that had already been done just to pad his hours.

• Bi
    billc420 May 24, 2014

terrible wiyh big head

• Gr
    Greg Reid Oct 19, 2008

This is all familiar to me.

I hired Lloyd to survey my property and create a plat so I could file my survey with the county and complete my project before I ran out of money but lloyd kept drawing this thing out for months and kept making me pay more money every time. I even paid $1, 200 in cash to his office on west 7th avenue then he said I never paid it. I think he just screwed me and spent the cash. Now he is out of business there and their is some kind of a cleaning service there. This guy is so freaking fly by night.

do not hire Lloyd Tolbert or his companies. He will just screw you over and just leave you hanging and hoping it will all be done.

look in the phone book and call someone else. you won't be sory unless you hire Tolbert.

Greg R

• Sp
    Springfield_owner Oct 19, 2008

I hired Lloyd Tolbert and Tolbert Associates for multiple projects for my firms. Without exception, every project I hired Lloyd Tolbert to complete his firm billed me well beyond the bid prices he gave me and would not give me critical work product until I paid him. Lloyd Tolbert would hold work product in ransom for fees we had not agreed upon.

I found myself in a position where I had no choice but to pay him or start over from scratch with a new surveyor. This would have cost me thousands of dollars.

Lloyd Tolbert is a horrible surveyor and is very unethical in how he sends bills to is clients.

I am with the previous statement.. Someone needs to get rid of this person.

Sprinfield_Planner

• To
    Tony Stepina Oct 17, 2008

My name is Tony Stepina.I hired lloyd tolbert about two years ago to help divide my property into two lots. It took lloyd over a year and a half to divide the lot into two. After I had paid him I went to another land planner to ask questions and I was told I was overcharged about five thousand dollars and that that project should have only took about six months at the most. In my opinion the city should strip Lloyd Tolbert of his license. I tell anyone that is looking for a land planner do not hire Lloyd Tolbert!