Linkedin — Interference with my business, concerning my new website: www.andreahudsonpiano.me.uk
Well it is now 2.15 in the morning, and I was checking out my new website on my i phone. I noticed again that some of my videos were not appearing correctly, so I came back downstairs again to check it out on my desktop. I decided to go into it again via LinkedIn. I had much earlier in the evening updated these details around 7.00. As it was, an update proved effective, although a little tardy, showing up as correct when I tried it later. I mentioned this matter to a friend. However, around 11.15 this evening I checked again and the link now directed me to the now defunct Vistaprint web-link from my defunct site. And so...rather tediously I changed my details again. The new website then appeared on clicking the link. I also made mention of this matter to a friend. However, now around 7 minutes ago, I checked LinkedIn again, and LOW AND BEHOLDTHERE IT WAS AGAIN: THE NOW DEFUNCT WEB-LINK!!! From all the problems that I have been experiencing, anybody would think that the Illuminati were messing with me or something.
More Linkedin Complaints & Reviews
- LinkedIn Corporation - Customer service lack of response
- Kelly O'neal / LinkedIn - Con artist alert! Con artist alert! Con artist alert!
- Linkedin - Linkedin customer service/technical
- Linkedin.com - business
- LinkedIn Corporation - Characters
- LinkedIn Corporation - Visionaries
- Linkedin - Jamal I hasan
- Linkedin - premium service fee
- Linkedin - without consent premium membership restarted after being cancelled
- Linkedin - premium membership