Link Promotions Customer Service

Link Promotions Complaints & Reviews

Link Promotions / seo scam

Br
Nov 27, 2017

This alleged SEO company tricked me into believing that without their SEO input I would not appear on the front page of Google. Not only that but they have taken £240 out of my account on July 6th 2017 and again on November 23rd 2017. I have emailed requesting repayment and suggesting legal...

Link Promotions / Fraudulent card payments

Re
Sep 25, 2015

Link Promotions rang asking for renewal for which I paid. I then discovered that this was about 6 months prior to when the next renewal was due. After some months somebody claiming to be from their accounts department rang to say I was due a refund since they had made a mistake on the...

Linkpromotions.net / Free trial not for free

Ma
Dec 7, 2012

I clicked on linkpromotions.net pop up which was offering free trials on face creams that promise to be better than cosmetic surgery. After I'd signed up for the face cream and didn’t get it. I have contacted the company and they have cancelled any future transactions but will not refund the money they have taken.

Link Promotions / It is fraud.

As
Sep 25, 2012

Link Promotions has stolen $195. They called me some time ago and told that if I will not update my Google account, it will be closed down. They asked me to pay this $195 and then my account will be opened again. I did what they asked as they spoke very convincingly. It is fraud.