Lindy Bakerconfidential info posted about me

K Nov 14, 2018

Be very careful w lindy as she will post your personal and intimate details you tell her in your sessions about your marriage problems etc.. On your facebook page for everyone to see. No discretion allowed with this one. Be aware of what you share with her during your session. If you need proof just email me.. Also know that I have known lindy for years as life coach/medium. Gave her furniture when she had none and this is how she does you?? All because a difference of opinions in politics? Saying i'm crazy as she starts posting crazy posts is definitely serious cause for concern. Scary, to give someone such intimate details to have them post so publicly for 5000 people on my fb page to see. These people only learned of these personal detail due to her posting.

And, it's not just me she tells personal info about - she's gossiped w me about her old high school friend t. G and another female who was in the wwe of women. I'll be alerting them about what I was told too.

• Lindy Baker's response · Nov 28, 2018

• Lindy Baker's response · Nov 28, 2018

KATT A. NEVER HAD A SESSION WITH ME! My Merchant Account can prove there is NO transaction with her and I do not accept cash or check, especially when she is in TX and I am on the west coast. HERE IS AN ACTUAL SCREEN CAPTURE OF HER FB comments to another individual sent to me in error. My responses are in blue. This post on this site is Defamation of Character and against the law.

Comments

• Updated by Katt A. · Nov 29, 2018

Lindy, you accepted credit card . What is wrong with you ? You can’t expect to lie about me ever paying or any of my friends I referred you to not paying . You eve have on your website that you accept payment for phone readings. Sorry child, you’re just freaking cuz what you did can ruin your business . None of ur clients want their details of our readings blasted everywhere. U messed up . Failed to apologize so now you’ll deal w doubts. Doubt too many want to share details w you when you behave this way. Ihaverecepits charged to my acctsbyyou Lindy. U look worse lying even more.

• Updated by Katt A. · Nov 29, 2018

Lindy photos on my fb

Comments

• Updated by Katt A. · Nov 29, 2018

Here’s some paid receipts I got for my readings! There’s tons of them she’s lying when she states I’m not her client poor thing

Comments
    Comments

• Updated by Katt A. · Nov 29, 2018

Paid Lindy

Comments

• Updated by Katt A. · Nov 29, 2018

This?

Katt A. Nov 29, 2018

Lol . No defamation . Truth . You are Inthe wrong .defamatiom. You posted to 50000frirnds on my fb and called out people about their race . I honestly think you are losing it . Please get help . Written is not defamation / libel is defamation . None of this applies .

Katt A. Nov 29, 2018

Wow, u must have a hidden merchant account ..I posted on yelp copies of some of my payments you processed . Are you not legally filing appropriate funds?

Katt A. Nov 29, 2018

Defamation isn’t against law . It’s civil and has to be a lie z.

Katt A. Nov 29, 2018

I’ve attached just a sample of mupaid receipts . Are you saying u didn’t read my charts and just charged me then? I’d like all money over the years refunded then if that’s the case . Wow

Katt A. Nov 29, 2018

Ummmmm that was a message to u Lindy via fb !again you’re sharing private conversation ! Wow u may be going senile ! Poor thing