Lift SPnon-delivery of paid product

K

I ordered Lift SP online, around December 10, 2008. I was charged the initial $4.95 which was fine but when I received my Mastercard statement in January 2009, I noticed a charge for $79.95 on December 30, 2008 and ANOTHER charge of $79.95 on January 10, 2009. When I called to ask what those charges were for I was told that, since I did not opt out of the "membership" program within 14 days, I was charged $79.95. How could I have opted out of the program if I only received the product December 30? The second charge of $79.95 was for a bottle they said they sent January 8.
I decided to cancel my "membership" because I did not want them to keep charging me for products they said they sent but I do not receive. I waited 2 weeks after my initial phone call but still have not received the second bottle I paid for. When I called again the end of January, I was told in an unfriendly manner that their records show that the bottle was sent and that I should check with my post office. I did. There is nothing. Today is February 13 and I still have not received the second bottle I paid for which they insist they sent January 8. This is beginning to look like a scam.
After giving LIFT SP my personal details and credit card # online I suddenly noticed charges on my credit card from Bargains and VacationSavers of $1.95 each around the same time Lift SP started charging me $79.95. Two weeks later there were 2 additional charges of $19.95 each.
I had never heard of Bargains and VacationSavers before and didn't even know they existed until I saw the charges on my credit card. When I contacted them I was told the $1.95 was for a "trial membership" . When I did not cancel within 14 days, they charged me $19.95 each which was the "activation fee". How could I have cancelled something I didn't even know existed until I saw the charges on my credit card? It's the same scheme used by Lift SP and I am wondering how safe Lift SP's website is, if these two companies are somehow connected to LIFT SP or if LIFT SP sold my personal information and credit card details to others.

Cheri Gigon May 11, 2008

I requested last month for the company NOT to SEND OR BILL me for the above product as I do not want it and I sure as heck don't intend to pay for this..My AX card was charged with yet another shipment. I want a credit and NO MORE Shipments or this issue will be reported to the CONSUMER BUSINESS and BETTER BUSINESS Bureau.. AGAIN..My request for cancellation has been ignored.

• Su
    susan Nov 21, 2008

Irequested last month for the company NOT to SEND OR BILL me for the above product as I do not want it and I sure as heck don't intend to pay for this..My credit card was charged with yet another shipment. I want a credit and NO MORE Shipments or this issue will be reported to the CONSUMER BUSINESS and BETTER BUSINESS Bureau.. AGAIN..My request for cancellation has been ignored, if you are in the similiar situation and was able to stop the unauthorize charge, please e-mail me your answer.

• Me
    Melinda Bates Jan 28, 2009

I order the trial and paid the shipping, I recieved the product shortly after I paid for it. Well I guess you have 15 days to respond back to the company and if you DONT they keep sending you the product and charging you the 79.95. I recieved 2 more bottles and called the company, to tell them i didnt want these if I could send them back and they told me no. My charge card was really ran up so I looked closely to the bill and they keep charging me. The customer service lady told me to give it away if I dont want it, and she cant refund my money. I am now going to contact the better business bureau also, this company should be a shamed of themselves for taking advantage of people with the way the economy is.

• Be
    Betty K. Feb 01, 2009

The exact same things as mentioned in the other comments happened to me. They have the worst customer service I have ever seen..It's more like customer rip-off. I'm still trying to get some "Service", but they never respond back. I DO NOT WANT THEIR PRODUCT and they are still billing me for it!

• Gl
    Gloria Strieter Feb 03, 2009

I had read the "terms and conditions and understood that I would have only 14 days from the date ordered (not date I received it) before I would be charged if I didn't cancel it. I was worried about the other complaints I've been reading on line, and also because I ordered my product 1-24-09 and had not received it by today, Feb. 3. However, I am glad Michell from Customer Service wrote because I then had a phone number to call. (I had not originally seen that number in the "terms and conditions".) The person with whom I spoke was very nice, helpful and tried to trace it. Couldn't find it, so said she'd extend my trial for 30 days before I am charged or I decide to cancel. Yes, I will be charged unless I call in to cancel "in time". Gloria

• Ro
    Rosa McDaniel Feb 05, 2009

I called the above phone the second time that I received the product and asked to have the shipments discontinued. That was more than a year ago. The shipments continue to arrive and my visa is being charged $69 each month!!!

• Se
    Selena Feb 06, 2009

Try emailing them at [protected]@verifyyourorder.com also try calling [protected]. I was able to get someone to answer at this number. She also told me to call [protected] with my complaints. I called and canceled my card and had another one issued with a different number to insure they could not bill me again. You can not get anyone to answer the phone at [protected] MST. It is a shame they have such shady billing standards. I would of used their product.

• De
    Debra Hobbs Feb 09, 2009

Just to let everyone know, I sent an email to [protected]@verifyyourorder.com and I was refunded my money. I had no problems. This just happened today. It was a prompt response. The info was posted by Michelle on this website.

Debra Hobbs

Sarah Feb 10, 2009

I didn't happen to catch the 15 day cancellation requirement from the date that you order the trial. Sigh... I'm a single mother of two, work full time and go to school part time. I thought it would be nice to do something for myself for a change and order a trial version of this product to see if it works and because I don't read all the fine print...I get more of a hassel. I've been charged the $79.95 since I didn't call to cancel "in time". I hope I'll be able to get my money back. This is ridiculous. I certainly won't be ordering anymore now - even if it does work.

• Th
    ThinkAboutIt Feb 20, 2009

Nothing is Free in life- come on people.

Florence Feb 23, 2009

They billed me January 15 for my free trial. Today, February 23, a package came from them. I then looked a my bank account online and saw that they had billed me $79.95 on February 15. I didn't sign up for this! I looked at my bank statement online and discovered that on February 2, there was a charge for $79.95 also (but no shipment, so I had no idea the charge was even there until today)! SCAM.

So, they put me on autoship (I had NO idea this would happen), billed me for two shipments, but only sent ONE. Plus, every two weeks?! Give me a break! Fortunately I caught it, finally, and called them and then called my bank. My bank said to call back and get a cancellation number and the name of the person who took the cancellation order, and their ID#. So I've done all that now.

The bank advised getting rid of my debit card that they have the number of. I'll wait a bit and see what happens, but I'll be watching my account very carefully. And I'll NEVER order a free trial again! NEVER. $160. I'm out so far. If they don't actually refund it, my bank is going to go after them, but it will take some time.

DUMB ME. What was I thinking????

Florence Feb 23, 2009

Also, the man I spoke to told me that on their web site there was a link for "Terms" which supposedly said I would be enrolled in auto-shipments. This was false. There was no such link, and no such information anywhere!

Florence Feb 23, 2009

Also, my bank send to return the product and get a certified receipt of delivery and then call the bank to give them the number, so they can go after these people.

• St
    stefon Vermullen Feb 24, 2009

I didn't get involved with this product but I feel your pain on this. Comcast cable really put it to me on billing me AFTER I requested disconnection.Also billed me for unreturned modems that I DID return. They sent me to a very rude collection agent. They still claim more owed then I really do. Companies get too big and don't care.

• Me
    Meynard Feb 24, 2009

I agree with the complaints. These ad companies do try to lure any unsuspecting consumer and once the consumer founds out, it's kind of late already. I think these companies a bunch of crooks!

• Ig
    I*got*scam Feb 26, 2009

I have the same problem with LIft-Sp.
    I ordered it last week and it took more than a week to arrive at my house.
    I read everything carefully from their website and didn't want this other creme they offered for $29.99.
    I got the items just today and guess what? They charged me for the creme which I checked on that website that I did not want.
    I got back right away and they talked to me like it was my fault. The representation on the line told me that I probably did not read the stuff and did not or forgot to check the appropriate box. Well, I did forget. I read all of the complaint about LIFT-SP and decided to try it and guess what? This company is charging people for things that they did not want. They told me I will see the credit of $29.99 back on my credit card in 6 to 12 days. I don't buy this from them. It shouldn't take that many days. I am caling my credit card company tomorrow to block them from every charging me for anymore stuff.
    I used tons of it on my face and it does not work. I don't even have that much wrinkles and the little wrinkles that I have is still there after using Lift-SP...
    Make sure you call them right away if they send you something which you did not order. In fact, they try to lie to me that the other item was a free sample. It is not a free sample and my credit card got charge for it..
    This company is a scam.

• Ar
    ariane-emmanuelle Mar 04, 2009

I have just dealt with one of your phone reps and she called me rude and accused me of "yelling" at her. First of all, the terms and conditions are understood by my partner and myself. However, it doesn't seem that this company even understands the words used in the "terms and conditions". The word trial (in this context) means: 1) The action or process of trying or putting to the proof: TEST
    4) An experiment to test quality, value or usefulness.
    Definition taken from the Merriam-Webster Collegiate Dictionary.
    The trial period has not begun because I have not yet received the product. Therefore, the terms and conditions are illegal. I strongly recommend that you actually verify if your workers are up to par ( I have worked on the phone for verrrrry long). Also, you should change the "terms and conditions" phrasing because it obviously isn't English nor is it legal (false representation of a product is a criminal act).
    I understand that there is probably a larger chance that you don't even pay this message any mind but I'm still hoping that there are some Americans who realize that the ENTIRE WORLD has no respect for your country and it's "citizens" and try to do something about it. But again, I'd be really surprised.
    Disgusted Canadian ( French slave to the English masses)

• Sh
    Shelby Mar 06, 2009

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT - IT IS A SCAM, PERIOD! I received their 'trial sample' with a charge to my credit card of $6.95. A few weeks later a charge was made to my card for approximately $100(Cdn) for the next bottle. It never came - apparently was 'held up at the border'. So I cancelled my credit card and had a new issued (so they couldn't charge me AGAIN). Phoned to see where the second order was told that the $100 fee was for the trial sample! STAY AWAY IS ALL I CAN SAY. The product sucks too. So I am out $100. I wish I knew how to report them. Better Business Bureau?

• Cl
    Claudia Mar 11, 2009

Thanks for al this information...i would like to Order Lift SP..but my searching her wasn´t for nothing and i like to stay away from this produkt.
    Nobody lost his wrinkle ??????????

Joan Mar 12, 2009

My story is much the same. I did get their "call center" and apparently they are not permitted to give out any actual business information. They've charged me twice and then the 12 year old call center gal told me she was going to "blacklist" my card so no one would accept it. I have turned them in to the Better Business Bureau and I've notified the Attorney Generals Office in Arizona. I've also notified my bank who expressed their surprise over the "blacklist" threat. Liars and Thieves. For your information, Corporate Headquarters (which is probably the back of van in the local shopping mall parking lot) is:

16192 Coastal Highways
    Lewes Delaware MD 19958

JakesPlaceinNC Mar 12, 2009

It hasn't been anywhere near 2 weeks for my free trial, and already charged $80 for a product that I've sent back (return receipt requested)!!! Where and how do these companies get away with these scams! A total outrage!

• Sp
    SPL Mar 16, 2009

Yeah, I fell for it too. Age 56, intelligent, but at this point, I think, as ignorant as all of the other people who fell for
    this scam. I received the sample for $4.95 and subsequently received 2 charges on my credit card in February for $79.95 each.
    I did not order or receive any product. I also contacted my credit card company who will reverse those unauthorized charges,
    and I will be contacting my local news stations and papers, consumer agencies and the Better Business Bureau in addition to any
    forums or blogs I can find. On my order form, it states " 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!". The people who write in saying they got results from their complaints most likely work for the company. LETS PUT THESE PEOPLE OUT OF BUSINESS!!! WE CAN DO THIS COLLECTIVELY!

Joanne R Mar 16, 2009

I too was very dissappointed to see the charges to my credit card in January and February.
    I signed up for a free sample, not a free trial in December. All I had to do was pay the shipping. Instead I was provided two products, the second I was charged over $30 for.
    Then I started being billed in both January and February.
    The website I originally ordered from seems to have dissappeared and the new one lays out all the specifics which are very different that what I agreed to. The new website is surely not getting the orders like the old one would have because there were no terms with the original - just a shipping charge.
    Now I have been informed that I need to cancel my membership, but to me, I didn't become a member of anything.

Today, I have received confirmation of my cancellation from one of your representatives. But I have to pay for the free sample now which came to $88 plus the original shipping charge. You have no records that would suggest you provided me information regarding the trial you are suggesting I signed up for now. You just have my valuable credit card information. I was not even sent any terms with the product sample.

Joanne, Victoria BC, Canada

• C2
    c2t Mar 17, 2009

They have changed the web site since I ordered my "free" sample. Now the terms are plainly stated on the website. They are very careful not to call it a "free sample" but a "trial bottle" that must be cancelled within 12 days of order. Unfortunately, it can take over a week for it to arrive. Not much time to see if it works. Many think that the 12 day trial period begins from receipt of product. Not so. From date of order. I talked with customer service. You can return your shipment, but they will still charge you for it.

They did cancel my second shipment, but refused to do anything about the first (which of course was the "trial" bottle!)

If a product is truly good, you do not have to use "slick" marketing to "trick" people into purchasing it. They will be beating down your door to get it! Especially if it removes wrinkles!! :)

If BBB gets enough complaints, maybe this company can be stopped. .. at least hit them where it hurts (bank account). It's companies like this that make online marketing difficult for honest companies who have good products. As the old saying goes, "Buyer Beware!"

Unfortunately, a lot of people will not use the product now, even if it did work. Anyone in business knows that it takes 20 times more effort to get a new customer, than to keep a satisfied customer. Good customer service (one who truly honors 100% money-back guarantees) is key to business success.

AVOID THIS COMPANY AND ITS PRODUCS!!

• Fr
    Francine Bégin Mar 17, 2009

I was charged on my credit card for the products I did not receive yet. It a fraud. I called them and they told me I will receive a credit, I did not receive yet.

• Ki
    Kim Mar 20, 2009

Called them over 6 times to cancel every time put on hold for over 20 minutes !?? If they charge my card again, I will haunt their ### and sue them for misuse of my credit card ! I have had it - IT IS A SCAM !!!

• Lk
    LKE Mar 21, 2009

I applied for the FREE Sample, small shipping was charged.
    Too soon to tell if it works however today I checked my bank account and there was a charge of $79.95 to the [protected] phone number. I called and fortunantely someone answered and I have the conf. numbers for my refund. This is a scam and it could be a good thing however done in this manner it's fraud.

madeline Mar 25, 2009

I ordered lift sp and the agent kept tying to talk me into a monthly order for 16.95 a month with a 25.00 gift card from walmart, I kept telling her no. Finally I told her to cancel the whole thing, they still charged me the 4.95 and I have NOT received anything

Christine Mar 26, 2009

Hi...I've been Punked too...
    I ordered the "free" trial around mid-Feb, and was able to open a Chat window to speak to someone...because it wasn't until a flip of the page and it said something about the inflated charge. So I told her like 20 seconds after I submitted my order that I wanted it cancelled, and she acknowledged it. But when I asked her for a confirmation number of the cancellation all of a sudden she no longer "chatted" with me.

A shipment arrived last week, and lo and behold it was the almighty serum. I forgot that I ordered it! AND today the 6.95 plus $100 some CDN appeared on my credit card. SO, I immediately googled this company and found this site, so I now had good ammunition to phone and demand a refund on my card as I didn't authorize these charges. I offered to send the bottle back but she said to keep it. She apologized AND told me she reversed the charges on my card and gave me a confirmation number. Her name is Eyesha...we shall see when my next statement arrives!! Will keep y'all posted...

• Br
    Britta Apr 02, 2009

I fell into the same trap. I just called SP Lift and received a cancellation and refund #. The same happened with RezV Anti Aging Pills. I still haven't resolved that issue yet. I would recommened to anyone not to get sucked into this. I know that I won't anymore.
    By the way...I was told by the nice rep from SP Lift that my 14 trial version was over on March 18th and I received the product on March 20th. Mmmhhh.

• Ms
    M. Sharpe Apr 06, 2009

I ordered this product a few weeks ago. I read the terms and conditions and made a note to myself to cancel. The terms stated that the trial begins 3 days after order is placed. I recieved it within 5 days.
    Today is the day I need to cancel (and that's giving it a few days cushion time!) So far I haven't been charged with anything but the $4.95 shipping.
    I tried to cancel online like they said. But the system 'can't find' my information. Then I saw someone post an email to contact them. I'm trying that route. I like everyting in writing.

I am glad I found these complaints though. Now I know to keep extra watch.
    Too bad. I kinda like the product.

M. Sharpe

• Jd
    JDT in MO Apr 07, 2009

I never ordered the product. My debit acct. was hacked and several scam businesses used my card number to order the products they sell themselves. Luckily, I caught it, filled out a police report, and started a fraud investigation.

Make Google Cash, Google Success Kit, Lift SP are just some of the scams that were fraudulently charged to my card. DRI*REG.NET is the middle man for these companies.

The Better Business Bureau isn't going to do much other than give them a bad rating.

The people you want to contact are the FTC or Federal Trade Commission. They're the one's who will investigate, apprehend, and possibly fine and/or jail them.

To avoid things like this I recommend anyone who shops online with a card, only use a pre-paid credit card that can be recharged; one that has no over-draft capabilities. When your ready to purchase something just add the amount you need to complete the transaction to your PP credit card and voila! No excess funds for card hackers and scamers to access.

Check with your financial institution to see if they have something available like this, or something comparable.

• Je
    jenny Apr 15, 2009

This product is a scam. If it does really work, then why are there so many phony blogs. This company makes many anti wrinkle products sold under different names and affiliated companies.
    LOL

(same picture, but different names for each blog)
    laurasskin.comwww.wrinkleresveratrol.com/anti-wrinkle-treatment.php
    kellyswrinklesuccess.com
    stellaswrinkles.com
    lisaskinsuccess.com
    antiwrinkle-formula.com

(same picture, but different name on each blog)
    www.kimsnewskin.com
    amysperfectskin.com
    jennysperfectskin.com
    www.mommyswrinkles.com
    myskincarestory.com

(same picture, different name on each blog)
    www.age-loss-blog.com
    sarahswrinklefree.com
    annieswrinkle.com
    www.katesnewskin.com
    janeswrinkles.com
    myantiagingsuccessstory.com

(same picture, but different name on each blog)
    abbyswrinklesuccess.com
    mariesantiaging.com
    skincareblogged.com
    susanswrinkles.com

• He
    Heather Apr 16, 2009

This is in reference to the comment right above me. Oh, my god. She is right. There are so many phony blogs and a few are already taken down and one I saw the first blog. It is now replaced with another lady's face. I guess they are hoping whoever is checking it out may only look at two pictures. If you do, then you will miss it. THey changed the first blog of laurasskin.com to a another lady's picture which you will find her pictures in the second groupings of fake blogs. Review all, like I did and you will see it is a huge scam by several products all claim to cure wrinkles and so on. It is obviously a scam. Ladies and maybe some gentlemen's Thank you so much for posting all your comments and I know some of you did your research and find out that all these products in all these fake blogs does not cure wrinkles. I also notice that they are taking the free form text (fill in the blank) out of many blogs. I read some negative comments that the cities used to change according to your IP Address, but these scammers had taken out some of these. I did remember seeing some just a few weeks ago that listed these people from these blogs to live near me which is so ridulous and now now it is static text and not free form (fill in the blank from Ip address). I found that these blogs comes in 3 different templates, but there can be more. Maybe some of you have the time to find them and list more fake blogs, so we can have LOL about it... : - ) People file a complaint against Dr. Jepson. IT is a scammmmmmmm!!!I don't see anyone with a good reputation endorse any of these products from any of these phony blogs. Dr. Jepson may have been on talk shows and interviewed by several networks, but this doesn't mean that it was endorse by any networks or talk show host!!! Octomom (Nadya Suleman has been on many shows and does that mean all these networks and shows like Oprah endorse her big time scam second to Bernie Maddoff????????????? Don't be a fool. None of these products works. Just eat right, do exercises and if you are still unhappy get a mini facelift or a big facelift. Cannot afford it? Safe up, if your looks are that important to you. MOve to AUstralia, Brazil and some other country that the government will pay for your plastic/comestic surgeries... Countries in south america loves plastic surgeries and this is very common there. They don't look at it like it is some bad... They flaunt their after plastic surgeries results all the time in the public...

AVOID all anti-wrinkle products that offers a free trial cuz it isn't free. You end up paying way more than the shipping cost. Please report this company and get your revenage...

• Na
    Nadya Apr 17, 2009

Damn ! I wished I saw over 200 complaints of this product before I ordered my free trial for $4.95 . I saw the ad while being on the TMZ.com site. Am I stupid. The item came 12 days later, then I only have two days to try it. I called on the 14th day to cancel and asked them what they charge me. To my surpise it was $4.95 for the free trial and $79.95 for the serum which I did not order or received. Its been 6 weeks and no refund. They told me they will refund my money and Ii called them about 8 times now. Please report them to Utah's attorney General and to BBB. I saw them having so many reviews on the internet and fell for it. Most reviews state that it removes wrinkles temporarily and will need to be reply within 4 to 8 hrs each day. I did that and I don't even see a tiny wrinkle being lifted. I am the type that am afraid of a little tiny bit of wrinkle. I am 25 and I started to get a little tiny wrinkle that I notice, but my boyfriend told me its so small. Anyway this serum feels really smooth on my face, but it felt like a coat of oil being layered on my skin. Make my skin look so shiny too! I know it is scam.

• Na
    nan Apr 22, 2009

Do not order a free trial of Lift SP. You think your getting a free trial of Lift SP and then they charge you $84.35! It says nothing about that in the free trial or I never would have done it. Do not take their bait they are scammers!!

• Ca
    Candice Apr 23, 2009

This product is a scam. Do you want the headaches of having to deal with this. The product does not work... I did my own investigation and talked to my dermatologist and she told me it is a scam. She never read anything like this in any legitimate medcial journal. There is no creme/serum that can do the work as this product claims. The blogs are posted by DRI themselves...

• Mi
    michelle Apr 24, 2009

Hi, in case you missed my previous post and you need help with you account, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Dept Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM the number is [protected] or you can email them at [protected]@verifyyourorder.com. And we will more than happy to help you with your account. Have a Wonderful Day.

• Sp
    Sparker Apr 24, 2009

Don't fall for the pleasant-sounding tone in the Customer "Service" email above. But DO call them and demand your money back. I had to not only call them, but also reported them to the Better Business Bureau of Utah, and miraculously all charges were credited back to my account.

• Ej
    E Johnson May 02, 2009

If you have been scammed by this company and have tried to cancel the automatic billings and get your money back, file a complaint with the BBB. Here are BBB reports filed so far: