Lift SPnon-delivery of paid product

K

I ordered Lift SP online, around December 10, 2008. I was charged the initial $4.95 which was fine but when I received my Mastercard statement in January 2009, I noticed a charge for $79.95 on December 30, 2008 and ANOTHER charge of $79.95 on January 10, 2009. When I called to ask what those charges were for I was told that, since I did not opt out of the "membership" program within 14 days, I was charged $79.95. How could I have opted out of the program if I only received the product December 30? The second charge of $79.95 was for a bottle they said they sent January 8.
I decided to cancel my "membership" because I did not want them to keep charging me for products they said they sent but I do not receive. I waited 2 weeks after my initial phone call but still have not received the second bottle I paid for. When I called again the end of January, I was told in an unfriendly manner that their records show that the bottle was sent and that I should check with my post office. I did. There is nothing. Today is February 13 and I still have not received the second bottle I paid for which they insist they sent January 8. This is beginning to look like a scam.
After giving LIFT SP my personal details and credit card # online I suddenly noticed charges on my credit card from Bargains and VacationSavers of $1.95 each around the same time Lift SP started charging me $79.95. Two weeks later there were 2 additional charges of $19.95 each.
I had never heard of Bargains and VacationSavers before and didn't even know they existed until I saw the charges on my credit card. When I contacted them I was told the $1.95 was for a "trial membership" . When I did not cancel within 14 days, they charged me $19.95 each which was the "activation fee". How could I have cancelled something I didn't even know existed until I saw the charges on my credit card? It's the same scheme used by Lift SP and I am wondering how safe Lift SP's website is, if these two companies are somehow connected to LIFT SP or if LIFT SP sold my personal information and credit card details to others.

• Sh
    Shelley N Jun 10, 2011

They continue to send me the product and bill me, after I have told them I do not want it.

• Mi
    Mike YBL Feb 15, 2011

Hello, I am the Director of Membership Services for the yourbargainlink.com program. Yourbargainlink.com is a membership savings program that offers thousands of US members thousands of dollars in savings on brand named products every day. We would like to help you get your issue resolved. We definitely do not want members to feel that they were falsely signed up to our memberships. We have many practices in place to ensure that these types of issues do not arise. Please feel free to call us toll free at 1.866.295.1658 so we can go over your membership details and assist you in getting your concerns taken care of. Our customer service department is available an open 24 hours per day 7days per week for your convenience.

spbeautiful Dec 10, 2009

Clickner, Hi my name is Michelle CSM, and wanted to touch base with you in regards to your post. We ask that you please email or call us so that we can make sure you received the proper refund. I can assure you that we do OFFER and HONOR a 100% satisfaction guarantee. All we ask is that you contact us with your correct information at [protected] Monday thru Friday 8am-5:30pm MST. If you call the customer service line any of the representatives are willing and able to assist you just inform them that your were contacted on this site. Also you may email us at [email protected] Thank you for your time and have a great day.

• Cl
    CLICKNER Dec 10, 2009

i EXPERIENCED THE SAME PROBLEM...AFTER SEVERAL PHONE CALLS, i WAS TOLD
    THAT THE REFUND HADN'T COME THROUGH BECAUSE THEIR BILLING WOULD TAKE
    CARE OF IT AFTER THE 24TH...NEVER HAPPENED...NOT ONLY DID NOT RECEIVE
    A N Y REFUND, BUT THE PHONE CALLS WERE SUCH A HASSLE THAT I JUST STOPPED CALLING THEM AND CALLED THE 70.PLUS CHARGE A WASH...

• La
    Lakin Dec 07, 2009

Bad company. Costly way to learn a lesson!!

Sandra Oct 10, 2009

That's the problem, Lisa. They don't let you try it for the cost of shipping. Instead, they charge you for the shipping AND $79.95, and they keep charging you $79.95 every few weeks, even after you have asked them to stop. If they did what they promised, we all wouldn't have an issue here. Maybe you got lucky and the product doesn't irritate your skin as it does mine and you actually want them to keep sending it to you. Good for you, but that has not been the experience of many.

• Li
    Lisa Caleros Sep 24, 2009

Come on ladies .. I have ordered and used this product too .. and i really like it .. canceling was NOT a problem .. just call the 1-866 number provided .. and do you really think you should get something for free .. this company is not doing anything that a million other companies are not doing .. they are sending you their product for just the cost of the shipping so you can TRY it .. nice of them and convenient for us ..

If you can't get it together and follow the instructions if you did not like the product .. then you have bigger worries ..

Peace to all .. Namaste ..

Ibeth Aug 05, 2009

I was as surprised as you are, after I placed my order with lift and the transaction was complete, a live chat window popped open and Kelly said : Hi Ibeth, thank you for your order today. As a special reward, you're eligible to claim a $25 Wal-Mart Gift Card as a member of Home Savings Mall, you can try this program today FREE for 7 days.

It seems Lift does more then sell cosmetics...I disputed the charge with Visa successfully, therefore I am no longer out my money.

You are so right, if my story was not based on the truth it would be slander... sadly enough it is the real.
    Lift knows how to get in touch me...I would love to hear from, however so far no response.

I am happy for anybody who is satisfied with lift, I do not want anybody to have my experience.

SillySally200000 Aug 03, 2009

i defend it because i use the product, and theyve helped me out a lot. and businessowner is right.. you should probably turn off that little whine act you got goin on. companies can get you for SLANDER. which is illegal. and you should also read over your convo with kelly one more time.. she doesnt once say she is with LIFT..

FOOL

• Bu
    businessowner101 Aug 03, 2009

Interesting conversations in here for sure. It seems that Ibeth is on a personal pursuit, however my question is this the first company she has slandered? I have looked at over 45 comments you have posted on here and she seems to continue. Have you even thought to call and have your dispute resolved? I looked at this so called offer and it is 100% legit and terms are clear? So it may seem you are making slanderous comments about a business. I also looked at the so called chat you posted, is this for real, I don't see the tie between lit sp and this walmart gift card chat, so why you posting it?? Give the business a chance to make you happy, after all you did order the product...

You should check and see if your in this database www.merchantlock.com I am sure if after 45 Comments you are in there for sure. Im a business owner and I am now using this site to help protect me against consumers like you!

Ibeth Jul 20, 2009

Only a fool argues with with scam artists and defenders of Lift SP.

SillySally200000 Jul 17, 2009

actually, i dont work for the company. i think anyone who has ever gone to school knows how to use the word upsell, and it also helps that im a business major too.
    and if iBETH knew what kelly was referring too, which wasnt lift, because at no point in time does she state she does work for lift, then she wouldnt have this issue.

so YOU can crawl back into your little hole where you cant admit to your mistakes, because no one wants to deal with people like you. and you should also go back to the webpage ... since you clearly didnt really look at it the first time

• Ka
    Karen Jones Jul 05, 2009

Sounds like SillySally works for DRI or Lift SP. Otherwise how would she know about industry jargon like "upsell". Plus she's missing the point: We are unhappy that these companies are allowed to scam us the way they have, and the fact that they are trying to pawn gift cards off on people just adds to the insult. The way they do business is deplorable.

SS200000, why don't you crawl back to your scammy hole because you're not contributing anything to the conversation.

mary szczepanski Jun 22, 2009

I too was ripped off- called the day after ordering when noticed they diregarded my "no" for extra mask--was told there would be no charges and nothing would be sent--received a shipment 2 days later which I sent back unopened. Called because of the charges on my account and was told "I didn't state the word"cancel" on my call!!!

Ibeth Jun 20, 2009

Well thank you, I thought Kelly was my friend... of course I knew what Kelley was referring to.
    To call a total stranger stupid tells me all I need to know about you dear SillySally200000.

SillySally200000 Jun 17, 2009

ibeth... youre stupid. kelly is a bot for the UPSELL product, not lift (she says shes canceling the giftcard subscription)

when her ad pops up, its still on the confirmation page of LIFT SP, which has your confirmation information. including the phone number, email, and address of the office (the address the product gets shipped from is a warehouse..duuh) AND THE TERMS YOU AGREED TO. aka, the legal binding contract...

if you want you can do a tester.. just put in a bunch of fake information.. then for the credit card you can use
    [protected]
    ex 1/11

Thank you! Your Order has been approved.

Confirmation Number: 4786966

Order Details:

www.yourownperfectface.com $4.95
    Skin Perfection MD Refining and Toning Mask $29.95
    Total Includes tax: $34.90

You can contact customer service for questions, comments, testimonials at [protected]

Customer Service Hours are Central Time:

Monday-Friday 7AM-12AM
    Saturday-Sunday 7AM-5PM

Alternativaly You can get detailed information about your order by visiting www.verifyyourorder.com. You will need the following information:

- Phone Number
    - Credit Card that you signed up with
    - Confirmation Number (optional)
    - Email Address

Your billing statement will show as "DRI* [protected] LiftSP"

Your Product will be shipped to you within the next 2-5 business days.
    Please feel free to contact us with any questions.

FAQ:
    How Frequently do I use Lift SP?
    For visible results, we recommend using Lift SP on your most wrinkle prone areas twice daily. It is perfect for crows feet, furrowed brows, neck and mouth area.

How does Lift SP work?
    There are six active peptides in Lift SP that tighten the skin. Wrinkle depth will actually become noticeably decreased over 28 days if product is used properly because the primary function of the peptides is to produce collagen. The serum penetrates the skin and produces collagen growth. Collagen then begins to push up through the dermis with continued use of the product pushing the wrinkle depth up and thus decreasing the appearance and depth of facial wrinkles. Lift SP also repairs skin cells and increases elastin production.

What are the active ingredients in Lift SP that tighten skin?
    Seaweed Extract is the ingredient that tightens skin. It has nourishing properties and moisturizes the skin while tightening the skin cells.

Can I use Lift SP instead of my moisturizer?
    Lift SP is a serum designed to penetrate into the deep layers of your skin and will not moisturize. We recommend that it be applied after cleansing and before application of a high quality moisturizer such as Revive SP.

Details on your 12-day trial of LiftSP: Customers who order this product will automatically be enrolled in a 12-day free trial of LiftSP and receive in the mail a full 30 day supply bottle of LiftSP. Your 12 day trial begins 3 days from today to allow time for shipping. After the 12 day free trial, Customers will be charged $79.95. Customers will be billed $79.95 again 30 days the sign up date and each month thereafter, to replenish customers supply, on the same credit card the Customer used for the shipping and handling. The $79.95 charge will show up on credit card statements with the name DRI*LiftSP. The subscription will continue unless the Customer cancels. Customers may cancel at any time – even before the first shipment of the LiftSP and avoid incurring any financial obligation (other than shipping and handling) – by calling [protected] or online at www.verifyyourorder.com, or by writing to LiftSP, P.O. Box 2468-LFT Riverton, UT 84065. If consumers cancel at any time they may keep their LiftSP. Applicable Local Sales Tax for CO, GA, IL, IA, MN, NE, UT.

I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS CONSUMER TRANSACTION INVOLVES A NEGATIVE OPTION AND THAT I MAY BE LIABLE FOR PAYMENT OF FUTURE GOODS AND SERVICES, UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, IF I FAIL TO NOTIFY THE SUPPLIER NOT TO SUPPLY THE GOODS OR SERVICES DESCRIBED.

Ibeth Jun 06, 2009

Unbelievable, here is a letter I made public on Planet feedback.com, which I mailed directly to Lift SP on 27. April 2009, 07:18:16, plus a live chat I had with Kelly a Lift Representative, thanks God I saved that chat to my computer immediately.
    Low and behold today I received an email from Lift stating they accept my cancellation, no mentioning of a refund.
    Believe me they would still charge me if they could, however I closed my account!

Anybody in the media interested in broadcasting my story or Attorneys who want to take on my case email me here.
    I am an older Woman, English is my second language therefore I appreciate all or any help I can get.

Here is the email:

We have received your request for cancelation and as a result, we will no longer bill your credit card or continue to ship you product on a monthly basis.
    Your Confirmation Number is: 6100559EBC
    Effective cancellation date: 6/5/2009

Here is my letter:

To whom it may concern LiftSP PO Box 1158 Pleasant Grove, Utah 84062
    Fraud
    I ordered a cream in the amount of $ 4.95 on February the 20th, as soon as I placed my order I sensed something wrong, Therefore I immediately called your company to cancel my order. In the mean time I received two shipments from your company which I returned immediately. Please note, all this, after I called to stop shipment, However, my Visa card was charged $ 4.95, and $79.95 twice. In the meantime I had to change my Visa card account number, because this is the only way to protect my self from further charges. Please, do all who read this, do not purchase from this company, read all the complaints on the Internet, many believe this company to be fraudulent.
    I would like you to refund all money changed to my account ASAP

Conversation with Kelley:

Kelly Says: Hi Ibeth, thank you for your order today. As a special reward, you're eligible to claim a $25 Wal-Mart Gift Card as a member of Home Savings Mall, you can try this program today FREE for 7 days.

Kelly Says: Please type 'HI' or 'HELLO' in the space below to let me know you are there...

You: no thank you

Kelly Says: With Home Savings Mall you can get up to 10% to 30% savings on gift cards pre-purchased through Home Savings Mall for popular stores like Sears, Kmart, Circuit City, Ace Hardware, JCPenney, Cooking.com, Bed Bath & Beyond Advance Auto Parts and more!

Kelly Says: You can also take advantage of savings on home decorating, home entertainment and home improvement.

You: no thank you

Kelly Says: After the 7-day free trial, the membership fee is just $16.95 per month. Cancel at any time and the $25 giftcard is yours to keep!

You: No!

Kelly Says: For your convenience, Home Savings Mall will automatically charge the card you used today the $16.95 membership fee after the trial period and then each month thereafter at the then-current monthly membership fee as long as you remain a member.

You: NO!

Kelly Says: And Home Savings Mall comes with our guarantee -- you can call to cancel at any time and you'll no longer be charged.

Kelly Says: If you do want to cancel, just call us toll-free at the number provided in your membership materials during the FREE 7-day trial period and you’ll owe NOTHING.

You: Again I am not interested in anything

Kelly Says: So, with your approval under the terms I just described, we'll email you the material to activate your 7-day free trial and details on how to claim your $25 Wal-Mart Gift Card, OKAY?

You: No, I do not want anything!

Kelly Says: I just want to make sure that you understand, you will receive an email with your membership materials in the next business day, look them over and even try it out.

Kelly Says: If you feel like it is not something you can use, just call [protected] to cancel anytime within 7-days and you won't owe a thing -- and the $25 Gift Card is yours to keep!

You: Du you understand I am not approving anything, I am saving this conversation

Kelly Says: For Every $25 certificate you purchase from Home Savings Mall, you'll receive up to 10% to 30% credit back to your credit card at the end of the month.

Kelly Says: Would you like to try Home Savings Mall free for 7-days and claim your $25 Wal-Mart Gift Card?

You: NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Kelly Says: Home Savings Mall is a savings program where members can enjoy savings on purchases at Sears, Kmart, Circuit City, Bed Bath & Beyond, Advance Auto Parts and more.

You: I am starting to get angry, I will report this conversation

Kelly Says: There is no catch, just great savings as a thank you to our valued customers.

You: Aagain NO!

Kelly Says: Okay, no problem, I'll note that you have declined the offer and you will NOT be enrolled. Thanks for your time and have a good day!

You: Tell me that you understand I said NO

Kelly Says: To end this chat, simply click on the 'X' on the upper right corner of this window. Have a great day!

Kelly Says: You will not be enrolled in this trial offer program, thank you and have a nice day :)

You: Be clear I saved this conversation, I want no damn cream or anything cancel all

Kelly Says: To cancel Home Savings Mall you'd simply call [protected]. It's that easy!

You: I did not order anything, however I will report you to the proper authorities

Kelly Says: Please feel free to close this chat, I have noted that you have declined enrollment in Home Savings Mall trial program today.

You: I will post this conversation as we speak on the Internet, If I can hepl just one person from your fraud I will!

Above chat conversation was sent to the CEO of Chase bank with the request to stop doing business with Lift SP

Jamie Dimon CEO
    2500 Westfield Dr
    Elgin IL 60124

Ibeth Jun 05, 2009

Michelle is a liar, I called the above number and wrote to [email protected], the email got bounced back and my conversation with the Rep. was unsuccessful.

• Vi
    Vieblis Jun 01, 2009

This is the first time I EVER fell for a scam. I thought I would be too smart-but there you go. I authorized a sample only and paid shipping of $5.25USD but never received the product although they keep charging me. I will report to Visa and the BBB and call them to have the charges reversed. Sounds like that may be a huge challenge, but I will not pay for this. Phyllis

spbeautiful May 13, 2009

Hi Barbara, my name is Michelle and I'm the Customer Service Manager for this product. I saw your complaint and wanted to let you you know that you can also cancel by emailing [email protected] and giving them the information you used to sign up for the program. Or you can the customer Service Dept (Monday thru Friday) 8AM-5:30PM at [protected] and they will be happy to help you with anything they can. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. Thank You.

spbeautiful May 13, 2009

Hello, my name is Michelle and I'm the Customer Service manager for this product. I wanted to reassure you that we are not a scam. However, my job is specially to help ensure superior customer service. I want to help you eliminate your concerns. You can contact me directly and I will ensure you 100% satisfaction guarantee. Or you can contact our Customer Service Dept (Monday thru Friday) 8AM-5:30PM and the number is [protected]. So please call us and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. Also if you would like to cancel your account through email you may do so by emailing [email protected] Thank You

• Fe
    fedup May 12, 2009

Nothing is free in life, however these people are scamming hundreds and preying on those that are over busy. They say you have a 15 day period but according to them the mail gets delayed or you just didn't read the small small unidentified print when ordering a SAMPLE. They advertise as a SAMPLE and then continue to charge you $79.95. It's a huge scam and someone needs to stop these people.

Sandra May 11, 2009

I just looked up some of those phony blog sites and maybe the complaints are getting through because several sites were taken down, or you get to the first screen but when you click on the product name the ordering screen isn't there anymore. However most of them are still there with links to Dr. Steven Jepson's Lift SP & ResV sites, and several have Anita Wilson's photos with different names attached to her image. On these sites you can see Dr. Jepson's photo with him saying how great HIS version of Dermapril & Caracol are: jennysperfectskin.com, ashleysantiagingpill.com, amysperfectskin.com

At first I felt really bad for falling for this, but now I see how truly deceptive and extensive this marketing campaign is. They make it seem so legit by using Dr. Jepson's interview footage and having him appear on talkshows. They use all these women's photos without them knowing, real women and celebrities. They must have paid out millions in advertising on the Internet and TV. They've got every angle covered to reel us all in. I guess I wasn't the only one fooled.

• Ba
    Barbara May 10, 2009

Did not opt in for some Skin Perfection Mask and was charged; overcharged on shipping; went to cancel and the www.verifyyourorder.com was not accessible

• Nj
    Njoy May 09, 2009

I think one might be best served by reporting this to the FTC for Internet fraud. https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

JJ12 May 09, 2009

That Michelle is one busy huzzy. Maybe she work for DRI and not Lift sp? but I sware when i called that 866 # they said they was in Utah, but they didnt say what city. maybe they was just messing with me. SMDH (shaking my damm head).

Ibeth May 09, 2009

Clearly fools come in all nationalities, I am living proof, I am German and I fell for this scam.
    However, I will not rest until these gangsters are out of business, or better yet in jail where they belong.
    We all have one thing in common, we are the victims of some Con artists. We all need to stand together
    and bring a law suit against these crooks, main goal being to protect the public.
    Yes we can, shut then down, we the people have the power!

• Am
    Amberr May 08, 2009

i just got my money back to so why am i writing. because these fools can't keep doing this to people and i want to tell people what there getting into when they aks for that free trial. its not free, DONT DO IT! how are they allowed to do this to people i do not understand.

JJ12 May 08, 2009

Sister Ariane if you hate the US so much why u buying crap products off of US companies? U just as much a fool as the rest a us. ROFLMAO

JJ12 May 08, 2009

Michelel where u at sista. We been calling that # and aint no one pick up the phone. Plus r emails is getting bounced back. You say u real but we wonders if that is true or u just a robot. I hope they pay u good to deal with all this mess.

Ibeth May 07, 2009

The e-mail address you supplied is fictitious, I wrote you an e-mail which was returned by Yahoo with the following message.

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
    I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
    This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<[email protected]>:
    Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)
    I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

• Co
    complaintvalidator May 07, 2009

Sometimes I wish I were a robot it would make life easier. However, my job is specially to help ensure superior customer service. I want to help you eliminate your concerns. You can contact me directly and I will ensure you 100% satisfaction guarantee. My direct email is [email protected] or you can call [protected] and ask to speak to me. Thanks

Ibeth May 06, 2009

Let me share some information I got from writing to the Attorney General's Office, it might be helpful to others.

Thank you for writing to the Utah Attorney General’s Office. The Attorney General’s Office is counsel to the state agencies therefore; if the company is located in Utah, you may best be served by contacting the Division of Consumer Protection www.dcp.utah.gov there are complaint forms on line for you to print off and send in. That division can also be reached by telephone on [protected]. You may also want to contact the Better Business Bureau: www.utah.bbb.org

[protected].

I trust you will find this information helpful.

Sincerely;

Pam Stevens

Constituent Affairs

• Ka
    Karen Jones May 06, 2009

Yeah, I think Michelle is a robot that automatically posts a response to every complaint about Lift SP. LOL. But seriously, their lawyers probably made them do it so they can appear as though they are actually a reasonable company when we all know otherwise.

Ibeth May 06, 2009

Lies and more lies...I wrote you a personal e-mail and got no response from you.

Please People do not waste your time, get Visa and master card to stop doing business with these people.
    If you've been scammed, contact the Utah Attorney General and let him know...we have to stop these thieves!!

Utah Attorney General: Mark Shurtleff
    General Office Tel: [protected], [protected], [protected]
    Toll Free within Utah: (800) AG4 INFO [protected])
    E-Mail: [email protected]

http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx (this may be an Internet crime and needs to be reported)

Here is the e-mail I sent to [email protected], I called the same day I ordered the cream to cancel.

Fraud

Please note, all this, after I called to stop shipment,
    However, my Visa card was charged $ 4.95, and $79.95 twice.

Michelle,

Stop the lies, I e-mailed, called, plus send a registered letter tp your company which was returned.

• Ej
    E Johnson May 02, 2009

If you have been scammed by this company and have tried to cancel the automatic billings and get your money back, file a complaint with the BBB. Here are BBB reports filed so far:

Sparker Apr 24, 2009

Don't fall for the pleasant-sounding tone in the Customer "Service" email above. But DO call them and demand your money back. I had to not only call them, but also reported them to the Better Business Bureau of Utah, and miraculously all charges were credited back to my account.

• Mi
    michelle Apr 24, 2009

Hi, in case you missed my previous post and you need help with you account, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Dept Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM the number is [protected] or you can email them at [email protected] And we will more than happy to help you with your account. Have a Wonderful Day.

• Ca
    Candice Apr 23, 2009

This product is a scam. Do you want the headaches of having to deal with this. The product does not work... I did my own investigation and talked to my dermatologist and she told me it is a scam. She never read anything like this in any legitimate medcial journal. There is no creme/serum that can do the work as this product claims. The blogs are posted by DRI themselves...