LifeSystems InstituteBeware

T

Well I guess that you will never have to pay is a LIE!!! The BBB of AZ says that you get to pay a FEE of $235.00 to join the club.

Below is from the BBB web site.

• Ph
    philMontez Nov 20, 2010

this is a scam. after we got notice that they were shuting down I checked out the program and found that he had been running this program out of california until he was told to stop operating in the state by the department of corporations for the reason it was a pyramid scheme. I noticed that that all the accounts have money in them . It must be close to a million Dollers and I know who ended up with that cash. I am Suggestin everyone who has money in the program file a complaint with the ARIZONA ATTORNY General and the US postal services as the the mails were used to obtain our money. [email protected]

• De
    Dedee Niles Aug 20, 2010

Life systems istitute mailed me a letter saying that they can now pay my bills, after I mailed the bill, 2 weeks later they mailed back my bill with a note inside it read, after 14 years of struggling we're finally out of business. The economy killed us. Thank you for your kind support/ Can I at least get my refund back?

• JMPike Aug 02, 2010

It's time to investigate.

Comments

• JMPike Aug 02, 2010

I called to provide my updated information and the message said LifeSystems is out of business as of August 1st, 2010. I hope Boris is OK.