lia sophia / jewelryfraud

S

I had a lia sophia jewelry party on september 16, 2010. I learned from a friend about it (I never herd of the Co.) Had my own party. I closed my sale after three week Nancy Pullido is the name of the hostess. turns out she cashed everyones checks prior to the closing date to use the money for her personal use. Turns out no one got thier jewelry miss. pullido desides to cash in on the money.Today is January 3, 2011 and ended up refunding $200 of my own money to all my gests mean while miss pullido is out there scaming someone else. BAD BUSINESS!

• Sh
    Shannon36535 Jan 04, 2011

And dont believe the fool above me.. he is a big time spammer !!

• Sh
    Shannon36535 Jan 04, 2011

Lia sophia is a good jewelry company (ive ordered several pieces from them) but sounds like you got a bad salesperson. They are all independent contractors who own there own businesses so perhaps you need to go to the main company to report your sales consultant.
    Below is there home office information

E-Mail:
    [email protected]:1235 N. Mittel Blvd.
    Wood Dale, IL 60191Phone:[protected] - General Info.
    [protected] - Cust. Service