Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Vision, Glasses, Lenses LensCrafters Fraud and theft!!

LensCrafters  -  Fraud and theft!!

J
Author of the complaint
9:46 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Lencrafter's is the very worst place to do business now avoid them! I used to use them all the time, but in the last five years have had nothing but trouble and problems with them! I recently went in for an eye exam and glasses at the fairview heights, il location on lincoln trail. Talk about incompetent! Got little to no help from dane, the guy waiting on me, then when I asked to talk to a manager he said "I am the manager" and laughed. He sold me a pair of glasses that were not what I wanted, then said they would have to send them off to be made as the pair in the store was only a model pair, what happened to one hour glasses? I don't have a strong or complicated prescription, single vision, 2.50 in each eye! Then he cannot get the register to work and acts like it would not take my check, as he also did with the prior customer who he told his glasses would be ready in an hour! Inconsistency, horrible service. Then he promises he will have them within a week and fedex them to me as I live an hour away, no closer location. Then two weeks later I still have not heard from them and I call and he say they have not come in yet, so I said just cancel the order, I have to be able to see as I work for the government in an office. Then he said I will cancel it but we cannot credit your funds you will have to wait on a refund check from corporate, as you wrote a check for the difference the insurance did not cover and your copay of $52.31, you should have it in a week or so. It is now over a month later and I still have not received my refund for the cancelled order and the law states they must refund your money with two weeks! I have filed complaints with both the il attorney general and the ftc as well as my bank and have contacted my lawyer. I would advise everyone here to do the same as I called their corporate office in ohio and got a recording of them telling all of the people who were not receiving their glasses or refunds to that they need to just be patient they are working as fast to resolve all as they can! They are committing fraud is what they are doing, they are stealing peoples money probably because of all the times they have been sued for other illegal activity and trying to recoup some of their losses! Every person in this forum and elsewhere needs to file complaints with the state attorney generals office and the ftc as well as their banks and come together for a class action against them! They are crooks and will never learn! I will get my money and I will not ever do business with them again!

More LensCrafters complaints & reviews

LensCrafters - price gouging
LensCrafters - false charity program
LensCrafters - lens pricing - transitions
LensCrafters - fraud and cheating
LensCrafters - disappointed with customer service
LensCrafters - exam cost
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
1 comments