LennarRefund of 1,500.00 refused

A Oct 21, 2020

On January 23, 2014, I wrote a check for the amount of $1, 500.00, as a down payment for Enclave at Almoa to the Ryland Group, Inc. We were never told that at the time of the down payment, that if our bank fail to close, the deposit was going to be forfeited. If we have known, we would have not issued the check. We tired reasoning with Lori Glimore, with no luck. I wrote several letters asking for the refund, but they refuse to response.

I went into there website and did a complaint, as to what transpired. I was told that Lennar has purchased Ryland Homes. I wrote a letter Lennar New Homes, with out any luck. Can you please help me with this complaint. The contact with Ryland Homes was community #[protected]/0068.

This was Lennar's response - The concern that was brought up by the buyer is over 7 years old and it occurred with Ryland Homes. We are sorry to say, that because of this, no further action will be taken by our team as this would have been addressed and closed with Ryland Homes in 2013. My responses too Lennar through BBB - From 2014 through 2020 is six years not seven. Also Lennar mentions 2013, the deposit check that I gave to them as a date of 01/23/2014. I still have a copy of the check that I gave them.