LegalCPN.comfraud

J Review updated:

This company is a fraud. They take your money and dissapear. They offer a credit profile number to help with the client's credit issues along with trade lines. They do nothing. They do not answer the phone and/or their e-mails. This is a total fraud. Stay away...

More LegalCPN.com Complaints & Reviews

Jun 24, 2009

I dont think you know what a CPN really is?? I am a CPN reseller and a reseller of tradelines. Im one of the few full time mortgage brokers left in my area of San Antonio TX, and Legal CPN has performed Miracles for some of my low credit score people. Im sure every real company has someone who feels bad about a company, service, or business model, but from first hand experience Legal CPN earned my respect and my support.

Monica Jackson; San Antonio, TX

Oct 28, 2010

it is a scam, read the huge contract and disclaimer first. the only thing you're gonna get is a EIN, if they give you that. the guy from TX is actually some jerk that works for, or owns, LEGALCPN.COM = CPNSOLOUTIONS.COM = VALIDATEDCPNS.COM, and is full of BS. i used to do this same kind of work and the company never gets in trouble because of all the contracts. It even says clear as day

"8. REFUND/ CHARGE BACK/ OR DISPUTE POLICY: In a situation where a client request a refund of payment (AFTER THE PRODUCT IS DELIVERED) an amount of $0.00 will be refunded to the customer. Pip Gainers; receives $16.62 after a completed purchase of $79.99, which is the net proceeds from the sale. Pip Gainers pays merchant fees, Royalty Fees; for your copies of Credit Boost & Credit Game(S), and labor costs associated with setting up your CPN. Due To The Fact BOTH CREDIT BOOKS WERE DELIVERED (AT A TRUE COST BEYOND $79.99), AND WE CAN NOT WITHDRAW OUR SERVICE, OR E-BOOKS WHICH HAS BEEN DELIVERED; WE ARE NOTIFYING YOU ALL COMPLETED SALES ARE FINAL."

So basically, once they send you the 2 rip off e-books, and they issue you an EIN number (which is not going to do what you are trying to accomplish, at all) you are no longer entitled to a refund. DON'T GET SUCKERED BY Matt Cohen; A CONSUMER HOLDING TRUST; DBA www.legalcpn.com, that's the name on the bottom of all the contracts, so that is who I would blame.

Nov 19, 2010

matt cohen is a rip off artist i agree

Nov 19, 2010

i agree matt cohen is a rip off artist

Nov 28, 2010

well then what site does allow you to repair your credit legally and not take forever to do so?? does that even exist or am i searching for a fantasy?

Mar 22, 2014

I have done business with Legal CPN . I promise they are the real deal .

Nov 04, 2014

They areFrauds, they haven't and won't return my phone call for the last week.

Feb 17, 2015

Yes they are most definitely fraud there chat line doesn't even respond ... their fake phone automatically sends you to voice mail with absolutely no call back...I sent numerous emails with absolutely no response period this legal cpn is a joke...

Mar 31, 2015

To Author, Monica Jackson, Terry Steptoe and Mr Cohen,

I am writting to validate what others have been saying on this site. That LegalCPN does not follow through...other than charging your card and taking your money that is.

Now, if I get a real response, I will gladly come back here and let all know that the work was done.

Mr Cohen and to all who read, I was told by a friend to look at your video and product. See, I run a business restoring people's credit and in most cases, lives. We generate the Ramdomized CPN's you (LegalCPN) upbraid in your video. And even though we have helped many of our clients receive funding, cars, credit cards and just build a life off of these numbers, I liked what was said and wanted to IMMEDIATELY start using LegalCPN's product to help my personal clients, and my brokers and their clients.

But LegalCPN does not ahear (ms) to their own guidelines or word, or what is said on their website. If I conducted my business the way you do Mr Cohen, I'd be done. And whoever is saying they've had no issues, I have trouble believing you.

I ordered a CPN 3/20/2015. According to your policy, the CPN number is to be generated within 2 to 4 days. (something to note, it says 2 to 3 in other places) I place another order today...foolhardy I guess. But I want to see...

Ok, back on track:

I still have not received my number.
    I have not received ONE response to ANY of the emails I have sent.
    I have not received ONE call back from the three or more times I've called and left a detailed messaged.
    They have an option to chat with a live oporator/agent/whatever, and NO ONE ever chats. Ever. Why have it?!

Now I may have made a mistake. Who knows. if I enter something wrong I get absolutly NO feedback from anyone within your company. This is not just poor business eithics. It's just poor manners.

If you're real, and really care about your name and the name of your company, and desire to earn my business and other's business by doing honest work, call me. [protected].

I have listed everything below to fix this issue.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Chris

[protected]
    [protected]

And if I can truly help anyone, please call. We're here!

Dec 05, 2016

@Chris Kingstone Do you ever get your CPN or a refund?

Jun 20, 2015

THE PROBLEM IS NOT THE (CPN) IT'S THE TRADE LINES THEY ARE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF WITH. I PURCHASE VARIOUS LINES VALUE AT $6000 FOR A FEW OF MY CLIENTS. FAR BACK 4/24/2015 - 05/07/2015 AND i HAVE YET TO SEE A TRADE LINE POST. I SPOKE TO JASON AND HE ADVISED HE WOULD HELP WITH THE FIRST ONE AND i JUST WENT AHEAD AND DID SOME MORE FOR A FEW MORE CLIENTS. NO MORE RESPOND FOR THIS COMPANY AND JASON. I STILL GET EMAILS T PURCHASE BUT NO ANSWER TO EMAIL TEXT MESSAGE OR PHONE CALLS.

• P
      Jul 22, 2015

Legal CPN is a scam and BS, 1000% stay away and run and I mean run!

I have called Jason cell phone over 50 times from 3 different numbers, emailed over 28 times and called the 800 number and spoke to Mr.G every week for the past 8 weeks and nothing. I purchased a CPN on 3/2/20155 and paid 199.00 and in April I wired 900.00 directly to Jasons account for two trade lines that should of reported on May 3 and 17th for 10k each. I have never received a good CPN, I have gone to www.creditchecktotal.com like I was told and nothing comes up nothing, no CPN or trade lines. I have been calling non-stop since May 25th because this was for a client and now I'm being served a civil suit and being taken to court for their money back that I can't get back and top it off I have relayed this information asking for help to help me resolve this situation with a new CPN and trade-lines or a refund and nothing but BS! I have hired a family member out of NY who is going to handle this for me, even if it says no refund they didn't preform and the legal cost will be more then a refund, because that money was wired with a receipt a lien and UCC's will be filed on all corporations. I have all documentation needed with emails and letters and no response which is good keep on not answering it makes my case much stronger.

• P
      Aug 25, 2015

Legal CPN IS A SCAM******* stay FAR FAR FAR AWAY!
    Spent $1900 total on a combo tradeline to help boost creditworthiness for my second business. The money was sent to Charles Gee located in MI. Jason, informed me that the tradeline would post within 1 month. To no surprise, I did NOT receive any tradeline and my phone calls have been avoided, as well as emails. Ironically same guy answers the hotline named Mr. gee. I asked Mr. Gee, if he had received my funds, & I was told by him " no I don't collect payments" I then asked.. Well aren't you Charles Gee? He stumbled for a second and then proceeded to confirm he " picks up payments sometimes, & he had received my payment but the hotline didn't handle tradelines. I was given Jason's number to call and ... To no surprise.. No answer. It's been over two months now. No tradeline, no call back- no refund. Don't even bother taking a chance with these people. I have hired a private investigator and I will get to the bottom of it.

Oct 20, 2015

Well I just recieved CPN & all validated informaton on the actual 5th business day fom making my purchase.. He may be hard to reach but they do supply new CPM number with priceless information attached.

Oct 30, 2015

I called Legal CPN to inquire about their services. I spoke with a Mr. G. I have to say, this guy is the most rude and obnoxious person I have spoken with. Legal CPN is trying to represent themselves as a reputable and creditable company, but Mr. G came off as very unprofessional and condescending. He acted like he didn't want to answer any questions. He was very evasive and snappy. With his attitude, I wouldn't recommend anyone to this company. I tried to contact Mr. Jason Williams. I left him a VM over a week ago, and he still hasn't responded. I wouldn't want to do busy with this so-called company.

May 01, 2019

@T Hearn Would you still have his number ?

• R
      Jan 22, 2016

I received a CPN number back in 2015, along with a package of information. I followed the steps to the T. As of now I have a 695 credit score, and haven't even obtained a tradeline. I don't know what the rest of you making complaints are talking about. I don't work for legal CPN, so miss me with the BS. Today I purchased a trade line, so in about 20 to 30 days I'll keep you posted to how much my credit score increases. As of now I can't say any of their business practices are fraudulent. There working for me! Maybe you need to get someone to decipher the info for you cause apparently your having trouble regurgitating what you read.

Jan 26, 2016

Hello,

I am here to follow up on my March 31, 2015 comment on LegalCPN. It has been over 9 months, and LegalCPN did not set things right.
    After conducting a bit of research, we were able to get Jason's number, and I called and spoke with him. I explained, calmly, and not accusing, but I told him who I was and what I had heard. This is briefly how it went:
    "My name is Chris, and I saw your Youtube video's, and they make sense. We are a company that performs credit repair, lending and we offer trade lines. We wanted you to join us, but there are some issues I would like to discuss. First one, Carlton King called me and said he was being charged with Identity Theft because he used one of your numbers. Next, an investigator from the State of Michigan called me and said they were looking into you. Finally, we purchased a group of numbers, and after skip tracing them, we found out they were other people SSN's. I am calling you to warn you as a professional courtesy and see if we cannot work together."

There was a long pause, and then he started accusing me of being some guy named "Bill." He began to insult my company and said that we would be out of business in a year. (Not going to happen)

I remained calm, re-explained things, and he started in with the insults. Not ONE TMIE did he try to REALLY find out who I was. Not ONE TIME did he try to make things right and offer a refund or replace the product he sold us. Matter of fact, HE DID NOT SOUND SUPRISED AT ALL WHEN IS SAID HE SOLD US SOMEONE'S SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS!!!

I then laid it out there, after he insulted my business once again. I said that he has bad reviews, he's under investigation. I asked why does he have a phone number, email and live chat on his website IF HE IS NEVER GOING TO USE THEM. Do you know what he said? He said, "Sometimes my people get busy, and they can't answer the chat immediately." I said I was on it for 3 hours. (I was on it for about 5 hours yesterday.) He got really quiet and mumbled something like, "Yeah, we need to work on that. I'm just not going to hire someone for $10 an hour..."

Spend your money with Jason at your own risk. Since I've placed this complaint, I have received calls from people who were arrested, people who did not receive their number, or people who did not get trade lines, or refunds. He's bad news. He has also cleared or blocked his Youtube videos so you cannot comment, or he deletes anything that is negative. There is only positive stuff, and if you look closely, its the same people over and over. :/ Don't be fooled.

Lastly and most importantly, the Social Security Administration has come out and said that CPN's are indeed ILLEGAL.

Further, my lender, who has had an FBI background check run on her, and HAS an Agent on her speed dial, was told by said Agent, that CPN's are ILLEGAL. My lenders friend went up for 2 years!

I know what most of you are going to refer to. The statement from about 5 or 6 years ago on the FBI website and Fannie Mae site that explains what CPN's are.

That was a LONG time ago, and I'm telling you folks, don't do it. Get your regular SSN credit fixed, build it, and take care of it. Don't be fooled. Jason and others will not be there for you if the cops show up at your door. He wasn't there for Mr King.

Give me a call, and I will REALLY help you.

Lord bless and have a great day!

Chris

888.774.3664

Sep 14, 2019

@C Kingstone I have to say that being in the credit business since 2007, the comments here are not adding up. They are not making common sense. I am hearing many contradicting ideas here which tells me there is clearly something wrong. First of all, the Social Security Administration has NOTHING to do with credit or creditors. NOTHING. It is a government agency. Secondly, as far as people being arrested, there has to be more to it. Identity Theft means USING ANOTHER PERSON'S information. If this company is telling you to get an EIN, (which it sounds like it is) that is not someone else's information so that is not valid. That comes from the IRS. Also, the police don't "show up at your door" because you applied for credit. It doesn't wok that way. If the lender is going to deny you credit, then they will. End of story. They don't file charges and get a warrant for your arrest from a judge. The only way to get into legal trouble is to BORROW MONEY WITH THE INTENTION OF NOT PAYING IT BACK. This is a very hard thing to prove. You would have to borrow LARGE SUMS of money and NEVER EVER MAKE A PAYMENT. PLUS If you're dumb enough to do that, then, and ONLY THEN, will the creditor MAYBE dig deeper to see that you used a different number and try to make a case that you had the intent to defraud the bank. They would have to PROVE this in court. As far as the FBI goes, it's ludicrous to even discuss a government agency like this in this forum. The FBI only gets involved in financial matters in the MILLIONS of DOLLARS. So if you think that getting a $5k visa card with a CPN is going to result in a visit from feds, you may want to stop watching tv and having delusions of grandeur. Get over yourself. Now, having said all that, I have not done business with this company as I just came across the site yesterday. I only deal with authorized user trade lines because it's what i am an expert at. I do not provide "credit repair". That's not my thing. Traditionally, I have made it a rule that my clients HAVE TO PROVIDE their SS card before I will add accounts for them because there is so much fraud out there and I run a clean business. I will not add accounts on any other number but a real SSN. BUT BUT, for MYSELF, I am truly curious about the CPN process and I still do not understand many of the things in this guy's youtube video. What does he mean when he says "you can only have 1 CPN"? Also, is he a lawyer or not? Also, an EIN is a for a business so why is he telling you to use one? Also, why are people saying that HE gave them their CPN? Is he doing it or are YOU getting it yourself? And if you are getting it yourself then WHY are people on here saying that it was someone else's SSN? How is that possible? I doesn't make sense. As you can see, there are MANY MANY more questions than answers here and that means people don't understand. So for anyone who has used this company and GOT CREDIT WITH A CPN, please reach out to me. Thank you.

Feb 01, 2016

Legalcpn is fraud I purchase trade lines 2 months ago nothing yet...DO NOT BY TRADELINES R CPN FROM THIS COMPANY.

Feb 04, 2016

legal cpn is a rip off they never post my tradelines

Feb 07, 2016

Thanks Chris and everyone else for shedding the light on this jason character and legalcpn. I just saw his youtube videos and was about to call 'em up and do business with them but I certainly won't do that now. Not dealing with a company who've ripped off people. And you know what, that explains why they've disabled the comments on their youtube videos!

• Y
      Feb 25, 2016

wow i was just about to order a cpn and tradelines from this company legalcpn.com so happy i checked here 1st and read the comments thanks

Mar 02, 2016

I totally agree with Chris, this Jason guy is a total fraud, I have clients who I've received money from but now have to give back to them because I had been trying to get in touch with a so called manager for 2 weeks to explain how the process goes with adding trade lines... Every time I called I was sent to some stupid voicemail, or some man or lady would pick up the phone an tell me they would have a manager contact me for payment options within 24 hours.. I never received a call back.. So before I send my money off to this company I want to do my homework on them, now I'm figuring out from Chris an others that there a total rip off... So glad I haven't sent any of my clients money off to them... Thanks Chris really helped me Dodge a bullet on this...

May 28, 2016

I ordered a CPN in March, followed the instructions, Applied for credit at /capital one and was DENIED. Called LEGAL CPN and after giving me the run around they hung up on me.

• K
      Jul 19, 2016

So I just purchased a trade line also and it has yet to post. These are the phone numbers of the people who've contacted me +[protected].

Feb 21, 2017

Wow! I have been saving up money to purchase con and trade lines from this company LegalCPN, but with all this negativity... I think NOT! I work too hard for my money to be ripped off!! I'll find another way!

• K
      Apr 29, 2018

This is so sad that scammers are taking from hard working people who just need a fresh start. I don’t do tradelines but I most definitely know how to issue an CPN number. I just can’t see myself ripping people off. If you trust me I can guarantee you an CPN number in 24 hours. Good luck to you all and if I do get access to official trade information i’ll update because I was ripped off by a bogus tradeline company

• V
      Sep 18, 2019

@KB80 More information [protected]@yahoo.com

Oct 20, 2019

@KB80 whats your email?

Dec 28, 2018

It's 2019, Why is legalcpn.com still up and running and defrauding people??? That's the mystery

Feb 14, 2019

Legal cpn is real and legit, I purchased some cpns for clients and they always push through. I have photo proof. They deliver everytime and they also work. Just dont spam them to contact them, just let them do their work and be patient.

Apr 23, 2019

@Sofia Bertarioni Try to order the primary tradelines they offer and see what happens. They deliver on CPNs however they take your money and stop responding when you spend money on primary tradelines.

Jul 18, 2019

@Sofia Bertarioni hello if you have the abc 123 getting started can you please email me a copy mine will not upload

Jul 18, 2019

@Sofia Bertarioni hello if you have the PDF ABC 123 GETTING STARTED CAN YOY PLEASE EMAIL ME A COPY THE ONE THEY SENT TO ME WILL NOT OPEN

Sep 14, 2019

@Sofia Bertarioni Same emails I got and the CPN that was provided does not work and I have yet to see the 3 primary tradelines that were supposed to be included with my Gold package purchase.

Sep 14, 2019

@Carlton Banks Primary trade lines are, by definition, fraudulent. A primary trade line is an account on your credit that looks like you have had an extension of credit all that time and have been making payments when you have not. The only time a “primary” trade line is legit is when it’s brand new but not when it’s seasoned. There are many people who have gone to prison who have simply been the company reporting the primary trade lines because what they’re doing is they’re clearly committing fraud by saying that somebody has borrowed money from them when they in fact have not. They are called “furnishers”. What they do is they get an account with the credit bureaus and they tell the credit bureaus that they’re in the business of lending people money for things like furniture or other expensive items that may require financing. Then they report that the individual got the loan years ago and has been making on-time payments. Here is what ALWAYS happens next... eventually the credit bureaus start to reach out to the “furnisher” and say “we need to see the paperwork of when this person actually got this loan... of course since the “furnishers” can’t provide it...the credit bureaus shut them down for fraud and all of the accounts that they ever reported to anybody’s credit file disappear anyway. It’s a bad idea. I am not going to name names here but somebody who I actually met in person had a huge network of people playing the role of the “furnisher” and as a result of it people borrowed millions and millions of dollars because of these trade lines and he is now in prison along with his friends.

Apr 22, 2019

Legal CPN has definitely delivered some good CPN numbers in the past, however, it caught me by surprise that they would take my money for the primary tradelines and not deliver. This was in 2016. After many calls I was finally able to speak with Jason and he informed me that he would give me credits toward future purchases. He offered 2 complimentary CPN numbers and $1400 credit for the remaining amount. I did get the CPN numbers, however, I have never been able to get anything for the $1400 leftover. I'm very disappointed that they started being this type of business. They use to be the company I could trust. I have been more than patient.

May 01, 2019

@Carlton Banks Could I have the number you used to contact them

May 02, 2019

The phone number I have is for a guy that goes by the name of Jason Williams. I have spoken to him a few times over the years. The number is [protected].

Jul 18, 2019

DID ANYONE GET THE E-BOOK ??

Jul 19, 2019

I have several ebooks purchased from them and they continuously sending emails about new programs but I'm afraid to spend more money with them after they didn't deliver before.

• H
      Sep 06, 2019

Hello everyone. When time permits, please take a look at IRS Form 3949A and IRS Form 211 as I am sure that your remedy will be achieved by way of the IRS. Think about it; this company retains the Original "Electronic Contractual Arrangement" which is evidence of indebtedness under the general principles of the federal income tax law; Favorably, said company is considered the Holder in Due Course/ Payor and are liable for the federally withheld amount that was paid to the company regarding whether or not service was rendered (Again, It does not matter what the contractual arrangement stipulated, it’s all about assessing the tax!!!) . Should said company fail to assess the taxes accordingly would become evident that said company knowingly participated in a transaction to effectuate criminal or fraudulent avoidance of tax liability (failed to provide the proper IRS Forms to their clients regardless if service was rendered) regarding said debt instrument(s), failed to report income, failed to withheld tax, failed to file return, and failed to pay tax); Ultimately, said company is hindering you from assessing said taxes accordingly by way of the proper IRS Forms which is proof they do not respect the Federal Income Tax Laws. The reason why I am telling you this is because I’ve had successes with various companies (banks, collection agencies, loan servicers, ordinary companies, etc……) and this company is no different; if anything, they are more vulnerable. I hope this information helps. Take care of yourselves.