LARIX CATTERYUndelivered order, don't buy from them

D

I bought two kittens from the company LARIX CATTERY. The breeder provided only positive reviews and everything seemed to be fine, but after I transferred payment in amount of $4, 500 for two kittens, the breeder stopped to communicate with me. I sent multiple emails and asked to return money or provide kittens, but the breeder ignored me. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?