Lalaloot.comLalaloot.com is a scam!

K

Lalaloot.com is a scam! I paid $40 for registration and it was a big mistake. I saw in the ad that people earn good money on this site, so I decided that I will return my $40 very easily. During 3 month I won only $12. I contacted the company and they told that it is not a scam and I am simply unlucky.

• To
    TommyCannon Oct 21, 2013

lol its funny they actually gave me a bunch of free spins and i racked up $11.25 off the bat. No where on there does it say it charges $40. That is ridiculous. You had to have done an 3rd party offer in exchange for spins. That isn't the site asking you for money, its the 3rd parties. But no where does it say it costs $40 to play. That is def a lie. If your going to leave a comment, at least prove it true and not false. You don't seem very literate.

• Mo
    moe54 Mar 16, 2016

I do nt know if they are a scam been waiting over a month to get paid cannot find phone number or corp name or number.on tnere site and the contact us info does nt give u any except to contact them if something goes wrong with ur credit card call it what u want am calling it a scam till they pay me if anyone has a phone number send it to me martinear.[protected]@gmail.com

• Gr
    gregory mouser Aug 31, 2016

i agree they are scammers avoid all their sites they dont pay once you earn enough from spins and they falsely obtain payment from their affiliates advertisers which is fraud and i hope they get whats coming to them, i cashed out 4 months ago or longer and nothing came in the mail and no repliy to my email to them.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices