Lakme ImpexA huge 2 carrot diamond ring 14 it gold

V

Client number 002705I ordered a ring on December 25, 2016. Received the ring on January 17, 2017. The ring that I purchased was not satisfactory to me. I am very disappointed and upset. It looks cheap and poor construction/quality. I want my money back every last penny of 1669.99. I will be sending the ring back to the company asap but they will not answer my texts or phone calls. Again very disappointed and upset. I have been trying to reach them since January 27, 2017

A huge 2 carrot diamond ring 14 it gold