Kuala Lumpur International Airport Immigration OfficeImmigration officer scam

A

he was saying that he is an immigration officer named MOHAMMED AFEEZ and telling that he is helping people who detained in the immigration office. but the fact is he is scamming money using his email and his number and asking money from the relatives of the person who was detained in KLIA.

BEWARE OF THIS NAME:

Mohammed Afeez.
Officer in Charge.
+[protected]
Kuala Lumpur INternational Airport

More Kuala Lumpur International Airport Immigration Office Complaints & Reviews

• abu taleb rana Jul 17, 2017

Complain human trafficking against Mohammad Ziarul Islam, passport no-AF 4252770 student of UKM

Dear sir/Madam,
    With due respect, this is to inform you that,
    Mohammad Ziarul Islam, student of Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia. (UKM), Passport no: AF 4252770, Citizenship: Bangladesh. Faculty: Economics & Management, Programme: Master in Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Type of Registration: Full Time. Bank account details: CIMB BANK.NAME: MOHAMMAD ZIARUL ISLAM, A/C NO: [protected]
    take money from Abu Taleb Rana (Rm 15000) Japan visa processing purpose, S M Abu Sufian (Rm30000) and ten (10) other poor Bangladeshi people per person take money Rm7500 Brunei visa processing purpose.(i already attach this list no-1).
    he provide fake and illegal editing all the document with us and say UKM UNIVERSITY give him a project 'Eco fertilizer Sdn.Bhd' agriculture in business, Brunei.
    UKM University provide this opportunity him and Urgent need some hiring Manpower in Bangladesh.
    So he came with his friend one year ago june, 2016. (Name: Broto Wiguna, Student
    Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.(UKM)IC NO/passport no: [protected]
    Citizenship: Indonesia Registration no: P81421Faculty: Economics & Management
    Programme: Master in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Type of Registration: Full Time.
    (I already attach this document list-2)
    Collected people and take money against Brunei visa processing expenses.

ziarul islam tall with us, as a student have a second home in Malaysia, state of Sarawak, cannot use his Bangladeshi passport, have Malaysian IC.
    Also say that, he is volunteer of UKM University. University give him to travel lot of country,
    There is no problem to visa processing but do not share public or UKM university people all those thinks it confidential he say.
    We are long time waiting for him but one year gone MOHAMMAD ZIARUL ISLAM cannot communicate with us. Month by month lie and cheating with us. Finally 3 0r 4 month ago, Lot of time we try phone or mail but could not response with us. He switch off his Malaysian mobile phone number +[protected], +[protected], +[protected] and deactivate his mail: [email protected]

After one year went back we talk this issue UKM Bangladesh community,
    Student community leader, as a student Mr. Obaidul and Mr. Mahafuz, they know everything.
    They cannot help me, they say cannot saw him.

Mohammad ziarul islam not only student of UKM but also involve criminal, cheater, human trafficking and manpower businessman. I have lot of document and call record his unfair activates.

So, honorable sir/Madam, inquiry about all those information, take necessary step for him.
    We want judgment and punishment this cheater. Why he cheat with us? Why he
    Use the name of UKM take money poor Bangladesh people?
    Please kindly help us and refund money.

I am looking forward to having a quick response from you help me find out this criminal.

Yours faithfully
    P.O: khondakar para, P.S: Rangunia
    Dist: Chittagong, Bangladesh
    Mobile: +[protected]

carla121284 Nov 16, 2016

He has 2 children that's why .

carla121284 Nov 16, 2016

please help this guy if his in your care.

carla121284 Nov 16, 2016

I met a guy in Internet, one of the dating site. His name is Maxwell Johnson from Bristol in London have mobile # +[protected].We're chatting for few months then one day he decided to visit here in Philippines to meet me and buy a unit or condo so we can live together, he told me that he want to invest a business also here in Philippines.The time or the day his going to visit here in Philippines and I'm going to pick him in the airport, one man call to my phone from Malaysia, he told me that his from immigration and they detain my bf and hold in the airport because my bf bring a lot of money and it's money laundry . His name is Mike Alexandra have mobile # +[protected] his asking me to pay $1145 for my bf then he told me also what amount I have with me is send it to him and he will look what ever amount he have with him for additional if my money is not enough and I give it back only when the immigration leave out my bf. The picture of the man I chat with I keep in this email but the man called Mike I don't have it with me. Please let me know if has Maxwell Johnson detain there in immigration of Malaysia. I just wanna know the truth because he send me a picture of his flight detail also. I wanna make sure because I already victim of scam .

• Af
    Afmha Jan 26, 2016

Dear Sir

They are criminal person don enter in Malaysia airport they took the money from the people just do the crieam in country and outside please asked them why they are come in Malaysia without working they are doing a wrong job could you please they are going to arrive today or tomorrow in Malayisa could you please deport to them in Pakistan

Kind Regards
    AFMHA

• Po
    Power ranger Nov 03, 2015

My friend also had similar experience. Here is another person by the name Siti Zaliza Othman ...[protected] act as custom officer ...ask person to bank in to BSN acount by the name Siti Zaliza Binti Othman in order to release parcel from UK...
    In fact ther original Siti Zaliza is being used as middle person allowing her account to be used ... hp 011-[protected]...my friend got cheated nearly RM4000.00

• Mo
    Mojibur Rahman Oct 22, 2015

Dear Sir/Madam
    Good evening, This is to informing you to that, One of Bangladeshi woman name is "HIMU DAWAN", Holding Bangladeshi Passport Numbers is : "AE8335799". She is a Great E-legal manpower Businessman. Always she Carrying Same Man with her for Social visit to Malaysia But all of the People never Comeback. They entry Malaysia & Overstay always.

I have infirm you to that, One of Bangladeshi guy's name is TARIQUL ISLAM MOLLAH, Passport Numbers is: BH0216799 & Malaysia Visa Numbers is : VD 1362057 Prep-er for Coming with the woman. I HAVE REQUESTING YOU TO THAT, PLEASE PROTRACT THEM TO ENTRY MALAYSIA. She have to doing always this kind of man-carrying business.
    Informing you to that also, She is a wanted in Bangladesh Police. Please you can Protract her & Stop the e-legal entry to Malaysia.
    Attached herewith there Passport & Photo of the woman
    Thanks with best Regard by a Sufferer:
    Md Mamun Miah
    Hand Phone Number : +[protected]
    Dhaka, Bangladesh

• Po
    poohchan Jun 10, 2015

Be careful of this fb poster HENDRICK SMITH CHRISTIAN, same story that he is detained in KL airport for carrying large amount of money. And that he needs to pay the lawyer, then the doctor for he got sick, the hotel bills, then the processing fees to get his money back.
    his lawyer is Razim Logan
    Hotel's manager is Roslan Bin Matnor
    and other friend James Morgan

they are all heartless
    stop being stupid!

• Th
    than moe Mar 19, 2015

Hi I m frm myanmar. I found this complaint board is really helpful. I just want to let u know all thatanother person who is trying to scam money using the same scenerio. His name is Abbas Dharah and his ph no is +[protected]. His friend, marina claimed she is airpot officer, called us and saying that mr Abbas was detained at malaysia airport by immigration officer. Ask money frm us to help mr Abbas. Her no is +[protected]. Pls let other know about this.

• sivakumarsss Oct 06, 2014

Respected sir,
    MY uncle send on 3rd oct2014 AIR india flight go to Kuala Lumpur, But unfortunately currency insufficient amount. So hold in immigration office at Kuala Lumpur. Kindly find the retrurn ticket attachment. Please please help me sir...

Name : MUTHU RAMASAMY

Passport number : M1734260
    My contact number : [protected]

• Md
    Md. Delwar Hossain Sep 09, 2014

Dear sir/madam
    Assalamulaikum.
    Passenger Name; Mr. Mohammad Nurunabi
    Fathers Name: Late Abdur Roshid.
    Nationality: Bangladeshi
    Passport No: BB0697460
    Mr. Mohammad Nurunabi wish go to Africa(Mujamback)
    His air way was Dhaka to Kuala lampur( Malaysia) and then Mujamback(Africa)
    But His broker did not give him boding pass of Mujamback, borker have given him boding pass just Malaysian boding pass.
    Mr. Mohammad Nurunabi dhaka air port dispatch date was 30Th August, 2014 . So, I have communicated with him from five days ago.
    But now i do not communicate with him last five days. As a result i am very afraid.

So, I don't know how is the process to back him to Dhaka.

I have attached Mr. Mohammad Nurunabi Passport copy.
    Sir/madam if you get Mr. Mohammad Nurunabi please inform me & please would you tell me how the process to back him.

Sir/madam i am waiting for your reply,
    My contact address have given below:
    [email protected]
    Phone Number:[protected], [protected]

Thanking
    Md. Delwar Hossain.

• Ti
    Tis Jun 27, 2014

No integrity, abusive of power, and unprofessional that's what I find in Kula Lumpar international airport immigration staff Avil. He verbally threatened our family just because I torn off my filled transit form. I m not comfortable passing to them the filled personal information if they do not need it. He yelled at us and trying to physically threaten us. I totally feel so helpless since they have a group of staffs surrounding us. It's like a communist party or u can say gangster. I have no way to seek help, but to be abused by them. I would not recommend foreigners to visit Malaysia.

Carol Li Jun 27, 2014

Me too I was fooled by this man who called himself Nick Richardson and
    had a fake fb page that shows his handsome pic. then he says he was
    detained in Malaysia on the way to see me then was asking money from me,
    with the exactly same money in bag's reason, and when I told him I
    don't have such money and don't have a credit card, and no one 's gonna
    lend me money he was so angry saying that I 'm unworthy to trust. I told
    him to asks his friends and family over UK, he says no one could help, I
    told him to pray to God for help, and he cuts off the line. he gave me the lady officer 's number but I go online checked the airport's number and made a call, then came across this scam page, and so I knewI was fooled. I never
    send anything to him, instead I sent him a msm to ask him to repent his
    evil way. it is so sad for the true owner of the id that was stolen, such a
    nice man who don't know the evil is use his gentle smile to cheat others!
    Can someone help to forward this and warn those who are like to dream of
    most romantic love that comes nowhere! true love is built on time, it
    can't be happened as quick as it is in the movie.
    https://www.facebook.com/nick.richardson.735?fref=ts PLEASE SHARE to
    report this fake fb pages and hope the true owner of its pic. would keep
    his information safer.

Carol Li Jun 27, 2014

Me too I was fooled by this man who called himself Nick Richardson and had a fate fb page that shows his handsome pic. then he says he was detained in Malaysia on the way to see me then was asking money from me, with the exactly same money in bag's reason, and when I told him I don't have such money and don't have a credit card, and no one 's gonna lend me money he was so angry saying that I 'm unworthy to trust. I told him to asks his friends and family over UK, he says no one could help, I told him to pray to God for help, and he cuts off the line. I never send anything to him, instead I sent him a msm to ask him to repent his evil way. it is so sad for the true owner of the id he stolen, such a nice man who don't know the evil is use his nice smile to cheat others! Can someone help to forward this and warn those who are like to dream of most romantic love that comes nowhere! true love is built on time, it can't be happened as quick as it is in the movie. https://www.facebook.com/nick.richardson.735?fref=ts please share to report this fake fb pages and hope the true owner of the pic, would keep his informations safer.

• Wa
    wasif malik Jun 14, 2014

please beware of all scamers who doing this kind of business

• Bo
    bobbigdic Mar 22, 2014

it s 4 0 0 ringit for overstay like 100 dollars or 80 pounds. Can t even make heads or tails of the half baked nonsense you ve been told. But you ve all been scammed of that I m sure don t kid yourselves

• Bo
    bobbigdic Mar 22, 2014

are u all ###in stupid, or is it like a mental disablement? Trust no one in kl, or from kl, and especially not Brits you met online or on the phone who are only in kl for 419

• Ba
    Baby Zee Jan 31, 2014

I was one of the victim too. I met a man on FB and he assumed that he is from Los Angeles. His name is Steve Hadlo. We talked on the phone very often as he gave me his number in LA. He got my number too. And, on 20th January 2014, he was expected to arrive in Malaysia. I got a called from him telling me that he was already at the KLIA. Then, i received a call from him telling me that he was being detained by the custom officers for bringing too much money and jewelleries and one of it is a diamond ring. The reason why he was being detained was because of the diamond ring. He came here without bringing the purchased receipt from the States. I spoke to one of the officers who claimed to be by the name Aishah. She asked for RM5000 in order for them to release him free. I dont have that much money and until today i just let it be. I am sure this is a scammed as well. So, ladies out there, next time, if you came across this name, STEVE HADLO FROM LOS ANGELES..pls be careful..

• Zo
    ZOOGARA Sep 12, 2013

ANOTHER RECENT CASE ON 9TH SEPT 2013, AT KLIA AIRPORT -KUALA LUMPUR - WATCH LADIES . HE IS RICHARD PHILLIP. CAN BE CONTACTED NOW, [protected] LOCAL NUMBER, AND UK NO:44 [protected]
    STILL AROUND, CRYING AT AIRPORT, STILL KEEP CALLING MY FRIEND.
    LETTER AND AIR TICKERT SHOWN BELOW

Honey here is my ticket, actually i confirmed it yesterday and i will finish my shopping today and once am back then i have to arrange my things for my trip to your country. Beside i have the plans of investing in Malaysia because investment here in Britain is collapsing because of recession that previously affected the Euro Zone, I must confession my meeting with you is divine and i am very grateful and promise to be a man for only you... Always take care of your self for me and can't wait to meet you soon. Mmuuuuuuuuuuah.

KLM Journeys of inspiration
    Flight summary
    Flight: London - Kuala Lumpur - Return GBP 3, 004.64
    Mon 9 Sep 13 - Sun 22 Sep 13
    Departure: London - Kuala Lumpur
    Mon 9 Sep 13 16:00 London (Heathrow Airport, United Kingdom)
    Mon 9 Sep 13 18:15 Paris (Charles De Gaulle Airport, France)
    Flight number: AF 1781
    Aircraft type: Airbus A320-100 | view seat map
    The waiting time until the next flight is 1h25
    Mon 9 Sep 13 19:40 Paris (Charles De Gaulle Airport, France)
    Tue 10 Sep 13 13:50 Kuala Lumpur (International Airport, Malaysia)
    Flight number: AF 0246
    Aircraft type: Boeing 777-200 | view seat map
    Total travel time 14h50

Return: Kuala Lumpur - London
    Sun 22 Sep 13 23:15 Kuala Lumpur (International Airport, Malaysia)
    Mon 23 Sep 13 06:10 Paris (Charles De Gaulle Airport, France)
    Flight number: AF 0241
    Aircraft type: Boeing 777-200 | view seat map
    The waiting time until the next flight is 1h20
    Mon 23 Sep 13 07:30 Paris (Charles De Gaulle Airport, France)
    Mon 23 Sep 13 07:50 London (Heathrow Airport, United Kingdom)
    Flight number: AF 1680
    Aircraft type: Airbus A320-100 | view seat map
    Total travel time 15h35

Passengers
    Mr Richard Philip (adult) Please note that your name is spelled "RICHARD MR PHILIP" on your ticket
    Telephone number 1 [protected]
    E-mail address [email protected]
    * Some airports may charge an additional surcharge.
    Ticket conditions
    Departure flight : London - Kuala Lumpur
    Travel class • You will be travelling in J/I class with fare basis I2FFGB.
    Flying Blue • Unable to show number of miles

Return flight : Kuala Lumpur - London
    Travel class • You will be travelling in I/J class with fare basis I2FFGB.
    Flying Blue • Unable to show number of miles
    EYE OPENER TO ALL LADIES- BE CAREFULL WITH ALL THE SWEET WORDS, AND EVEN THE CRYING AT THE AIRPORT, HAHHAHA, WHAT A WAYANG, WHY AREN'T THE POLICE TAKING ACTION, MALAYSIA, MALAYSIA BOLEH, COME ON .
    SURPRISING THERE IS ALSO ANOTHER LADY, AS A CUSTOM OFFICER BY THE NAME HASIDAH BINTI AHMAT, BANK ACCOUNT NO: CIMB [protected]
    TEL CONTACT: [protected]
    [protected], [protected]

LADIES, AWARE, AWARE, AWARE, ALL GUYS FROM FACEBOOK THAT APPEARS ARE ALL SCAM, DO NOT BELIEVE THEM., BECAUSE THEY ARE USING SOME OTHER, PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS TO PASTE ON TO THEIR PROFILE, AND THIS ARE NOT THEIR PHOTOS. WE MUST SHOW EVERYBODY THAT PHOTOS ARE DANGEROUS IN FACEBOOK NOW.
    ITS DAMM HELL NOW IN THIS WORLD.

• Es
    Escape victim 2013 Sep 11, 2013

I m also a victim of money scamming. I knew a Uk guy named Richard Phllip, He speaks with a nigerian slang but claim to be a caucasion working as an enginner/consultant in an oil rig. We correspond for a month and he decides to come to malaysia to meet me up saying all the sweet words and calling me honey and babe. And always telling me to take care of myself for him. He would call on and off on the pretends of being caring but actually he is in fact in malaysia but using UK telephone code somehow. I received several pictures of him looking handsome. He would write like a very caring loving person till u fall for him. Suddenly, he would say he is coming to visit. Somehow he managed to sent a fake flight itinary I wonder how they do it and sent to you to let you think it is actually true he is coming to malaysia. The whole flight itinary appear genuine. THe next day is his arrival to KL international airport . The flight is schedule to arrived at 13.50pm to KL international airport. After 45 mins landed, I got a call from KL international airport saying Richard is been hold up for bringing in too much british pounds into the country. He say I m his wife which I m not, just a lady on line met. He started to cry on the phone saying he is being held up and is ask to pay Rm10000 for released. If these amounts cannot received, then he will have to be in the cell lock up and all his money will be conficated. He seek for help. Then he mentioned he has settle Rm5000 and He ask me to settle for him Rm3000 and he say the balance th lady officer by the name of Hasidah binti ahmat and she ask me to bank in the money as soon to her account in cimb bank acc no is [protected] and her tel contact is +[protected] and the casanova By the name of Richard Phillip tel no is +[protected]. Both of them very persistant calling me to put in the Rm3000 asap so he can be released and he say he not like to be in the airport and he call me to say why I m so wicked not to help him when he came all the way spending 15 hrs on flight to meet me here in my country and now he suffering and i not care. He is such a good actor in disquised. Later I told him I got not enough money I ask to reduce to Rm1000. The lady officer say ok, Then i realized this is a scammed. I not sent and I shut my mobile and let God take care of him!... WArning to others, do not fall into his trap.

• Ye
    yeyes Aug 26, 2013

We all can work together email me [email protected] I dont share much information here this kind of case been very long time.

• Ye
    yeyes Aug 26, 2013

Email me we work together [email protected] I dont want to give so much information here.

Angelic Guiab Jul 29, 2013

TO ALL FRIENDS OF TIMOTHY BAKER : THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT TIMOTHY BAKER IS BOUND TO THE PHILIPPINES TO MEET HER FIANCEE BUT UNFORTUNATELY HE WAS HOLD AT MALAYSIA IMMIGRATION FOR REASON THAT HE WAS CARRYING A LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY MORE THAN REQUIRED AMOUNT. THE AWAITING FAMILY HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES IS URGING YOUR GREAT HELP. PLEASE CONTACT UNITED KINGDOM EMBASSY FOR HELP AND ASSISTANCE. WE APPRECIATE ANY HELP FOR HIS RELEASE AND SAFETY. THANKS AND GODBLESS.

• Eu
    eunna Jul 05, 2013

i hate to say this someone calling on my phone and said he is my fiancee and beg to send money to the immigrant of malaysia his name is malik +[protected]
    and my fiancee is Goerge winfrey his number in scotland is +[protected]
    funny ill play with him akala nya ha...

• Kc
    KC Ling May 31, 2013

Hi, I am also a victim that happened recently. I fall in love with a romantic scammer within 1 month, his name is Christopher Wong Chao Yung from Birmingham, UK. Being a profession of Specialist Doctor in operating own clinic, divorced and have a 2 lovely kids. After tons of email contact, those sweet words really catch my heart and he said he wanna flies to my country to make a purpose. I just believe it! So till the day he arrived, He call me that he been hold by the customs of KLIA airport, due to bring excess limit of money and many precious jewelry and handbag. Firstly was just said wanna verify the main purpose that he came here, by then continue that gonna paid for some fine/Tax for release him. And I just agree to do it without hesitate. How silly I was! In total up, I've paid almost USD3000 for those of document, tax, bon... Lucky that I've stop sending the last transaction bout USD1500 whereby I make a call to borrow money from frenz, she just wake me up! So I told him I wasn't able to get the money, and he scold me why I told his appearance to my frenz...then since I can't pay off the balance, he wanna flies back to UK cause he said he don't want to go police station, and gonna attend for court for investigate and fine... I can admit that I'm so silly and fooled around by this romantic scammer. I'd report this fraud to police, but for sure I know the chance of getting back the money was 0. Just here to share so that give awareness for public!

sandeepbsn.tgi May 23, 2013

Please hippo spring inquiry.Mr.chew kind of person need to arrest.Mr.chew press and strike a lot on myanmar worker.Mr.chew cut levy and medical money.Mr.chew increase the salary one ringgit one year.Mr.chew give the salary two weeks after the months.That's why two worker go away.Mr.chew want to come myanmar but need to give regard myanmar visia.PLease Hippo Spring arrest and inquiry.Address of Hippo Spring lot, 7761, BUKIT, CHERAKAH, SHAH ALAM, 40150 SELANGOR.Please police officer Hippo Spring inquiry.

• Fi
    Fiona C May 18, 2013

Hello friends, let me share with you so next time you won't act emotionally when a man that you know from facebook or internet ask your money because I'm just having bad experience same like Pink Soda, Marilyn and other friends in this community. His name is John R. green, from Poenix, Arizona. He said he has a global business in srap Trade. So a month after we knew each other, he said he flew to Tallin, Eastonia in Europe. After had daily chat he said he wanted to come to Indonesia to have a company here. So he opened an account for me by his reference in Tallin. He asked me to help him to book for hotel, car and an office. Like my other friends here...we would never believe this is just a scenario. Then he sent me his ittinery and same thing, he said he is locked up in detention room for bringing a cheque of 250.000 USD in his bag. Then a lady officer called me explaining with no +[protected] and ask me to send 3.000 USD for the fine to MASON ALAN, K.L. Because John has paid for 27.000 USD and still short of 3.000. After that the next morning they asked me to pay for 8.000 USD because he needs to have Anti-money layndry certificate to fly...I paid it to NANCY AK GUBAH, K.L. And the next morning, they asked for another 5.000 USD to make a certificate for anti terrorist. But I stop at this... I was thinkng... and said I don't have money. But he said he would pay me back... And also he already opened an account for me of 110.000 USD? But I truly don't believe and start to search from the internet... I contact the KLIA airport asking wheter there is a detention room in KLIA airport and they said no. Also I called the police...they said I ve become a victim. So.. Please becareful with John R Green ladies...wherever you are in the world. And with anybody you know from the internet..May God put them in hell and burn them in eternal fire. God bless you all...

sande58 May 04, 2013

MR.chew haven't in the world.MR.chew press and strike a lot on worker.He don't give overtime and salary.He don't have supervisor, manger and car driver. Some time he say want to fight.He kill one person.That's why two worker far away.He cut levy and medical.PLease need to arrest him.Mr.chew address of hippo spring lot 7761, BUKIT CHERAKAH, AHAH ALAM, 40150 SELANGOR.PLease hippo spring inquiry and arrest chew.

• Pe
    perlita dagamina Jan 22, 2013

Good morning, sir im jasmin from philippines having problem regarding coming husband Mr. Harrelson Woody was hold in Kaula lumpor for handling money to much, we need your help pls so that he can come ni philippines, I need your help pls, thank you very much

Marilyn Amoggao Nov 02, 2012

oo nga kabayan. lalo yong kababayang pinay na spokesman nila. sana wala nang mabiktima pang iba. anyway, i know, i'm sure and i pray that they will suffer much more than their victims.

jamai Oct 31, 2012

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE numbers starting with +4470, +4487, +44070, +44087, +44070, ...ARE LINKED NUMBERS THAT CONNECTS YOU WITH ANYONE IN THE WORLD, BUT THEY ARE NOT REAL LONDON UK NUMBERS. THEY ARE A COMPUTER SERVICE PROVIDERS OR NATIONAL LINKED NUMBERS NOT IN UK.THEY USED THIS TO HIDE THIER PLACE OF RESIDENCE. THIS SCAMMERS ARE BASE ON MALAYSIA OR MOSTLY FROM NIGERIA AN OTHER PARTS OF AFRICA, BUT THEY PRETEND TO BE IN LONDON UK BUT ARE NOT.THEY MAY GIVE YOU A CORRECT LONDON ADDRESS AND A LONDON COMPANY WHERE THEY SAY THEY WORKED BUT IT ALL A LIE., ANYONE GET GET AN ADDRESS AND NAME THROUGH THE INTERNET. THIS SCAMMERS ARE USING HIGH TECHNOLOGIES IN THIER OPERATIONS THAT'S WHY THEY APPEAR TO BE REALLY TRUE. SO PLEASE STOP SENDING MONEY TO THEM REGARDLESS OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES THEY TELL YOU THAT THEY ARE IN BECAUSE ITS ALL A LIE, DRAMA LANG NILA PARA MAKAHUGOT NG PERA SA INYO. THEY TRIED THIS TRICK TO ME, BUT I SEARCH THE INTERNET AND FOUND OUT THAT ITS ALL A SCAM, PARANG TOTOO MAS LALO KUNG APAKIUSAP SAYO UNG BOYFRIEND MO"" KUNO"" THEY ARE ALL GOOD ACTORS. THANKS., AT SANA WALA NA PONG KABABAYAN NA MABIBIKTIMA NILA.

jamai Oct 30, 2012

HAH... I CAN SEE THAT MOST OF THE VICTIMS OF THIS SCAMMERS ARE FILIPINO LADIES. PLEASE DON'T BELIEVE THOSE GUYS YOU MET THROUGH THE INTERNET., USSUALLY THEY TELL YOU THIER FROM UNITED KINGDOM OR UNITED STATES BUT IT IS NOT TRUE..THE PICTURES THEY SHOW YOU ARE STOLEN PICTURES OF INNOCENT PEOPLE..NEVER SEND MONEY TO THEM WHEN THEY ASK YOU.THEY CREATE SUCH A REAL STORY, PARA MAAWA TAYO AT MGPADALA NG PERA..ANG KATOTOHANAN PO AY WALANG PILIPINANG NGTRATRABAHO SA KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIAN AIRTPORT. ANG MGA PILIPINANG MGA ETO AY KASABWAT NG MGA LALAKI NA NAKIKIPAGCHAT SA ATIN, KARAMIHAN PO SA MGA SCAMMERS NA ETO AY MGA TERRORIST, THEY USED THE MONEY THEY TAKE FROM US TO FINANCE THIER TERRORIST ACTS.. PLEASE DON'T BELIEVE THOSE GOOD LOOKING PICTURES THAT THEY SHOW BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT REAL, THEY ARE STOLEN PICTURES. HUWAG NYONG IPAMIGAY ANG MGA PERANG PINAGPAGURAN NYO SA MGA TERRORIST... PLEASE STOP SENDING THEM MONEY. IF YOUR GUY IS REAL AND GENUINE YOU WILL SURELY MEET HIM WITHOUT MONEY INVOLVE ALONG THE WAY...

NGMAMALASAKIT LNG PO, DPO KASI AKO MAKAPANIWALA NONG NABASA KO STORIES NYO D2. SEACH NYO DIN """"PIGBUSTERS""" MAKIKITA NYO PICTURES NA GINAGAMIT AT MGA EMAILS NA GAMIT NILA..

jamai Oct 27, 2012

MY FELLOW KABABAYANS, PLEASE DON'T BELIEVE THOSE SCAMMERS WHO ARE CALLING YOU TO SEND MONEY TOTHE IMMIGRATION IN ORDER TO RELEASE YOUR """BOYFRIENDS OR FIANCE"" kuno.. THEY ARE JUST PRETENDENG TO EXTORT MONEY FROM YOU.. PANIWALAAN NYO YOUNG LALAKI KUNG MAMAMEET NYO SYA NA WALANG PERANG INVOLVE.. THIS IS A MODOS OPERANDI OF THE TERRORIST.. THEY ARE GETTING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS THROUGH THIS OPERATIONS..THE PICTURES THEY SHOW YOU ON THE INTERNET ARE NOT REAL, THEY ARE STOLEN IDENTITIES OF INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Joseph Sabino Oct 21, 2012

Request further information regarding this lady, Shirley Alciso, born October 7, 1980/81, age 31-32, residing at Surigao City, who is under surveillance in our country Philippines.She's fluent in English Language. She is contacting drug syndicate and a drug coordinator in your country. She is a professional prostitute and victimized businessmen, she is contaminated with HIV virus. She always come and go to your country almost every month. Request apprehend this lady to enter your country. This lady is using a tourist passport to enter your country. As if she's working as a part time instructor to the various company. You can find in her passport that she's entering Thailand to report her job.

• Lo
    lorna dela cruz Sep 14, 2012

helo, me also may be victim of the of the lady in kuala lumpur int airport, one of the phil.lady contact me about Geoffrey Cuthbert my frend from united kingdom, many paying, paying for tax, for custom, terminal pay, ticket and the scort for my friend but until now, they hold my friend.why this airport like that, they wil not give action about this problem, hers the tel, of the lady calling to me, +[protected].until now Geoffrey Cuthbert, there in kuala airport, 1 and half month my friend there in airport, the philippines lady til, sending the money to philippies to her brother or cuosin...the 1st til to me sending to wester union, to this name, GILBERT AHMAD, ADDRESS;KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA, and then change her mine, til.sending to phil.hope this airport can make action about this problem...many victim already, all till this airport only like that...Geoffrey starting Augost 1, 2012 until now there in airport...they can contact her the no.i writing...geoffrey ticket for coming her in taiwan tourism...but the lady holding her...i like to complain about this, but may be no people believe me.so trust to God.

Marilyn Amoggao Sep 11, 2012

names of scammers: Bowe Jimmy, said he is from London. anita Ali, Filipino who said she is from the immigration office at KLIA, the collectors from the western union are : Gilbert Ahmad and Bernard Mandegou. # they used : +[protected]... if the malaysian government can't solve these problems in scamming, they are part of it.

Marilyn Amoggao Aug 27, 2012

when i read my fb, another pinay was also a friend of jimmy bowe, we have the same experience, the same people cheating us. for now, i don, t know what to think or do. May the proper authorities at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport check this matter. i am confused. i don't think it as an scam but something wrong is going on out there. please, i need an advice. i am a good religious person so i don't want to think people are bad becos what God created are good people. we are two who are sending money for the release of that Jimmy Bowe. the other girl said that only the picture that differ. In the name of heaven, may they rest in peace for what they are doing.

Marilyn Amoggao Aug 16, 2012

may i share . i met a man in fb last june 2012. for sometimes we have been chatting on fb. in Aug. 6, 2012. he said he will come to see me here in the phil. i said yes becoz when the first time he said he will come and i said no, he felt bad. Aug. 8, 2012, he sent me the comfirmation of his flight. he will be expected at the NAIA, phil at 3:15 pm. about pass 1 pm, a pinay called me explaining that jimmy can not come becoz he was held at the KLIA for much money. they asked me to may 35 thousand but i said tomorrow so tuesday, aug. 14, 2012 i send php30, 990.00 to a man name GILBERT AHMAD THRU western union. asper the pinay, Ahmad is the rep. of the embassy. But jimmy Bowe was returned to the pinay by hi sec. becoz he needs a certificate of non-money laundering. so the pinay said that i have to pay again 1500 usd so that jimmy Bowe be given his things and can fly to the phil. Today i ask someone from kuala lumpur to hand carry the 1500 usd to the immigration so that he can accompany jimmy bowe to his flight. they got angry why i informed other people, there order is i will not tell to anybody but i did. now the pinay said the gave jimmy to the police but as per british embassy they were not informed. i can't call jimmy bowe. i'm worried. he is not feeling well when we last talked. he said, becoz i told to other people, so they will bring him to jail. Jimmy Bowe is from Solifux England. please inform me of any news about him. my email : [email protected] may i ask the BRITISH EMBASSY in Kuala lumpur look for him and help him retrieve his this from the security of the Kuala Lumpur International Airport..

• Pi
    pink soda Aug 15, 2012

This is Pink Soda. I'm back here to clarify things that I shared last Aug. 8, 2012. I was just impulsive to share my own experience when I read same situation and story as mine
    I'm not particular w/ the money that I sent it to Toni Riccardo because before he asked me to help him out from financial constraints I already had the idea that he would be running of budget for his other needs while in Malaysia because of his business contract. We have arrangements about this anyway, so I'm not so much worried.
    What more I'm particular is the car accident situation. I really couldn't help myself but to react when I read Blankita's complaint and comment. We have the same pattern of the story.I don't want to talk much about it. I know it's so strange. It leaves so many questions in my mind that makes me keep on searching for the answer.
    Moreover, thank God Toni and Nadia are very well now and getting ready to leave Malaysia anytime and proceed to Canada. I strongly believe TONI RICCARDO and NADIA are innocent. They are not scammers. But I don't also want to think that they are the victims of scam.

• Pi
    pink soda Aug 08, 2012

I have the same story as the latter one. I have a man from United Kingdom named Toni Riccardo with his daughter Nadia who went to Malaysia for business. But so many things happened to them that he asked me help like to send money for them coz of so many reasons:
    1. for the shipment of the goods
    2. apartment bills
    3. hospital bills for Nadia for the dengue fever
    etc...until, everything was settled and they were ready to leave August 7, 2012 (tuesday) the country to meet me in Canada. The worst thing is when Dr. Alfred Azim of Dilhad Medical Center called me and informed me that Tonii and his daughter had a car accident while on the way to the airport. They were confined at the hospital and stayed unconscious.The doctor is charging me big amount of money for the blood they need. It's a big question? why same things are happening to some foreigners to this country? I hope the immigration would not be charging them for over staying too...