Kroger — cashier and bagger
9/17/19 3:44 pm cashier was samantha
Don't have digital coupons. I took the add for four 6-packs of coke for $8 and asked the cashier to enter the digital code.
No coke zero on the shelves, so I got diet coke. I put one 6-pack on the counter and told the cashier I had 4. She looked at the bagger and the bagger told her I had 5. I told the cashier again that I had 4. The bagger came over and looked in the cart and told the cashier I had 4. Did not appreciate being called a liar.
Apparently, the cashier did not know what a digital code was. The coke rang up @ $3 per 6 pack = $12 total. At the bottom of the receipt, there is a store coupon for $3. None of my coupons were for $3, so this was probably for the coke. Kroger still owes me money!
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger - 24 oz country oven 12 grain bread
- Kroger Grocery Store - products not ringing up on sale, no one on the floor to help, and occasionally rotten vegetables and fruits
- Kroger - remodeling of this store
- Kroger - check out
- Kroger - service