Koskan Real EstateBad service

A

Koskan Real Estate located in Logan Utah and Layton Utah. I worked with them on a real estate transaction and it was terrible. I had a long series of problems that got passed on to Keith Koskan who is one of the owners with Carolyn Koskan. Koskan Real Estate is one of the bigger Logan Utah Real Estate companies. It is amazing that they can act so unprofessionally. They told me that the most important person to them was the customer. I believe the only thing important to Koskan Real Estate is making money and inflating egos. They ask customers to use a mortgage company in their office. This company was refered to by two different names, but appears to be owned also by Keith Koskan. Watch for Professional Mortgage and Koskan Mortgage. They are all owned by the same husband and wife team. I will never use Koskan Real Estate, Professional Mortgage, or Koskan Mortgage. I recommed you look for someone with a better attitude and someone who is less arrogant than Keith Koskan.