Kobold WatchesFraudulent Company

W Review updated:

Michael Kobold is the owner of Kobold Watches. He is now trying to sell $6, 000 SEAL watches to people and making it seem like the US Navy SEALS had something to do with his watch. Well I bought one of these turds and not only did it flood out in the swimming pool the face scratched within a week. I called back and was pissed and told them the SEALS would never wear this junk and they laughed and told me I was right.
Michael Kobold is dirtbag. He makes ### watches and I would never buy one again.

Fraudulent Company

• Tn
    Tnaughty Nov 14, 2019

Sent my watch in for a tune up. Service response was more than 18 months. When I received the watch back the face was not aligned correctly. I contacted Kobold and they requested that I send it back for alignment. I was cautious due to the time of the first service. After a call from Michael Kobold I returned the watch he wanted to "make right". I was told the watch repair would be expected and returned to me. That was more than 8 months ago and the only response I get is that the watch is with the watch maker. I even requested to have the watch returned without repair - still no response. At this point, given that they cannot even provide a status of where I am in queue, I suspect that the watch is missing never to return. Very disappointing for a brand that I valued so highly. Time clearly means nothing to them.