Kline Brothers Pool Companypool installation - poor workmanship and negligence

I have read a number of posts on this site pertaining to Kline Brothers Pool Company and Kline Brothers Landscaping and I felt compelled to post one of my own in an effort to protect any unknowing consumer from a similar experience like I had with this company. That said, I will tell you that from the onset of the construction of my Kline Brothers fiberglass pool and the ensuing 4 year ordeal (it continues as we speak), I can only tell you that the pool installation was an absolute nightmare. Not only did they install the pool and plumbing improperly, they failed to respond to and/or correct the numerous problems I brought to their attention on countless occassions. Their typical response was to blame it on everyone other then themselves. Whenever a problem was brought to their attention, they either ignored it completely or told me that I would be charged for the repairs. Mind you THIS WAS A BRAND NEW POOL!! I cannot go into further detail in this forum, but I felt compelled to warn anyone who is considering using Kline Brothers Pool Company to install their pool. Having learned a very EXPENSIVE and unnerving lesson myself, I hope to protect and prevent anyone from trusting in Kline Brother's shotty and fraudulent business practices, poor workmanship, and overall negligence. All I can say is, like that stated by another poster, LET THE BUYER BEWARE!!

Please message me if you have had a similar experience with this company.

• Co
    con artists Nov 21, 2009

Your not the 1 st i live in south jersey ive heard nothing nightmare stories about kline bros landscaping bay ave manahawkin pools cracking in half fights on the job site buyer beware is rite !!!

• Be
    Beware in LBI Jul 03, 2014

I did not have a pool issue but a terrible experience just the same. Even with a signed contract Kline Bros does not want to live up to their contract. At the last minute they tried to bait and switch asking for an additional 3600. I asked for my deposit back and all of a sudden it was let's make a deal. After much discussion they agreed to do the job for the contracted amount. Months later they are harassing me for more money than the contracted amount. Beware even with a signed contract. He has everyone in the office calling me leaving messages . Next is the BBB.

• Pm
    pmg4 Aug 12, 2014

horrible company!!! please beware!!! kline brothers??!!! how about crime brothers!!! hoaxes !!