JustListed.comTotal waste of time

M

I went to this website, and the commercials explained as if I would be perusing new homes immediately. Now I find after filling out multiple lines of information, contact, house requirements, etc, that I now have to wait for a commercial real estate agent to call me.

What a total waste of time. If I had wanted a real estate agent, I would have gone to a real estate agent locator website, not justlisted.com to have them direct me to one. AGHGGHGHGH!!!

• Mi
    mickey mouse Jan 13, 2011

I just filled out the list of stuff they asked for so I could see a list of homes like THEY offered and got nothing. That is a LIE! I sent an E mail to the company and said I hope they all loose their jobs and not to contact me. Jerks! they lie just to get your info. it is not a good company if they start off by deceiving people. wish I would have looked here first.

• Di
    Diane Mar 11, 2009

Although I agree that this website is misleading and I don't agree with it. Please don't think that all real estate agents are scoundrels, liars, or just people out to "get" you. They chose a career just like you did and they are there to help you live your life in a home of YOUR choice and in the meantime trying to make a living. There are a lot of behind the scenes that goes into helping you and a lot of headaches that they don't share with their clients. Please give them a break, they deserve respect also.

chuck ginsburg Jul 11, 2007

I just got screwed by justlisted.com. Thinking I would be able to see homes for sale that were "just listed" They should be put out of business. The realtor that contacts me will get an ear full for dealing with this crap of a web site. Dont fall for this like I did. Now Ill have every realtor bothering me, and my name will be sold to hundreds of scoundrels. America what a country!!

• Ju
    Judy Woodruff Jun 28, 2007

I agree with this complaint. The advertising for this website is totally wrong and should be illegal. I do not want to be contacted by an agent!!!