JMB Yamahaparts missing

R

I have bought Yamaha FZS FI Version 2.0 on February 2015 at JMB Yamaha Annanagar paid full cash before the bike was shown, later the Sales Guy gave me the demo bike (which is used for demo and have some people already ridden it), when i prompt why am i being given a demo bike the sales guy just said this is the only available piece. Anyways i bought the bike nonetheless. January 12 2016 i went to give the bike for 5th free service (at Aminjikarai). I was being told to come by 6PM, i went and took the bike at 6:30 PM, didn't check much since it was dark already and i had to rush back to office. Today afternoon i noticed i missed rubber handlebar damper. I got frustrated and i complained, they were kept on saying we didn't take it out. At the end the guy says you will need to buy it. I mean we bought their product and giving money for the service (please do note that free service does come with a cost i had paid 670 this time). That is what i want to complain why the parts are being taken.

parts missing

More JMB Yamaha Complaints & Reviews

• Fo
    Fofo Islas Jul 07, 2019

Compré dos guitarras en Yamaha por una supuesta oferta, me llegó un correo con el número de seguimiento, pero cuando recibí el paquete me llegó una pulsera Cartier falsa con un valor de 15 dólares, hemos intentado contactarlos y nos ignoran, ya dimos ese dinero por perdido.