Jhanea MillerBeware - Backyard Breeder!

L

BEWARE - BEWARE - BEWARE - BEWARE - BEWARE - BEWARE

This woman is a backyard breeder. She breeds all sorts of animals for PROFIT with NO regard to breed standard, genetics, socializing the animals, and maintaining their health. Jhanea Miller has bred siamese cats, bengal cats, bichon frises, chihuahuas, collies, and, according to her website, is now going to breed maltese. She has had animals EUTHANIZED because they have not been successful at breeding, or they developed a problem that she cannot afford. She changes her "kennel name" frequently to keep people guessing, but if you do a search on yahoo, you will find all sorts of websites created by Jhanea Miller for her many different breeds of animals.

DO NOT BUY AN ANIMAL FROM THIS WOMAN... AND DO NOT SELL AN ANIMAL TO THIS WOMAN!!!

For Jhanea Miller's breeder information, you can go here: http://www.catterysearch.com/show_cattery.asp?ID=10437

RESOLVED

As the user does not respond to any messages - the content should not be taken in to consideration.

More Jhanea Miller Complaints & Reviews

collielover Feb 14, 2013

I no longer breed any thing please take thus off the web or I will go tomthe cops.. this is bully

• Yo
    YourNurse Nov 21, 2012

Oops...

that would be http: inypawsmaltese.angelfire.com

• Yo
    YourNurse Nov 21, 2012

She's at it again, y'all...

Http: inypawsmaltese.angelfire.com

Maltese this time. :-(

• Gr
    grand1ma Feb 09, 2012

You had me feeling sorry for you and the trouble with your maltese, Layla. Now I understand why you got another pup from the same breeder. I am heartsick for any dog you have, you obviously think they are for making money and not interested in doing the best for the dogs. Shame on you!

• Lo
    lovecollies Dec 15, 2010

I HAVE STOP BREEDING I SOLD MY FEMALE AND MY MALE IS NOW FIXED SO WE WONT BE BREEDING ANY MORE SO PLEASE SHUT THIS SITE DOWN

collieowner Nov 20, 2010

God hate liars. Cody knew u was rude. Collies has sents about people. I am not breeding any more any ways. This here is my last litter. No longer have their mom. Now. Hope u happy. They. R. Beautiful pups too

DoglovinJess Nov 19, 2010

I have also been to the house and seen the dogs. The adult collies where not friendly, they where boarderline agressive. I ended up with a VERY sick little man that if I am understanding from what I have read here was latter put down after being returned to her. But, she told me the pup had problems and did not charge me for him from the get go. JM, i have met you, been to your home, experenced the heartbreake of one of Codys sick kids. And you know all I say here is true I dont want to hide. Cody is NOT a good stud dog. AKC papers do not out weigh deep running issues in a parent. He was the first and only collies I have ever been affraid of and that is not what a collie should be like. Just do the collie world a favor and get him and you [censor] fixed and love them as pets. If you MUST breed please think long and hard about it and spend a few days in the stray kennels and euth. Room on Montey st.

• Ly
    lyloclanes Nov 08, 2010

Lauren, you are getting very close to Lieable here, you need to make damn sure your statements are true and accurate before spouting off at the mouth or in this case at your fingers, and now you wanna bring SHS into the picture, is your life not exciting to you? you have to dip into someone elses back yard? Damn you could have fun in our back yard, come on dip into ours one time and see how far it gets ya, My back yard is full of race cars, tow trucks motorhomes, but no see the difference is Jhanea takes what ya'll say about her and it tares her up in side, Me I dont give a rats [censor] what ya'll think. if i could teach Jhanea one thing in this world it would be not Give A Flying F .
    Jhanea stay strong Darlin and know you are loved here in Corpus Christi, Texas
    Angry breeder you just mad cause she didnt listen to you, and not all males are like that and yeah there is such a thing as a silent heat, and she wasnt going to breed Maddie untill she was two years old, guess what people, GOD gave us all free will, you dont own these dogs, she does, get over it.

maddoggiemama Nov 08, 2010

I have kept my mouth shut but finding out today that she sold the mom was the last straw...
    You dont sell a mom when her pups are only 4 wks old and take her away from them...
    There are no words for a person like that...Why did she sell the mom?? Lets see she got another
    dog and mom does not like it...Well I wonder why maybe because she has pups!!!
    I dont know if the new buyer knows she has pups but I sure hope they dont because if they do well then
    you know the poor mom is not going to a good home...
    Also this is all true she told me herself!!!

• So
    Sold the f'n mother wtf Nov 08, 2010

alright knock it off...I will turn her in I will be calling the posted hotline for hsus puppy mill tip line as well as her parish humane society and posting this as well to them. So anyone else want to join me? lets save these pups from a cruel begining to life. ps claim service dog all she wants but she will have to perform in court and if these dogs are not bulletproof which I am sure they are not since now she is claiming the new dobie is a service dog she will loose everything she has tried to protect based on lies.

• Kn
    Knock it off Nov 07, 2010

Okay...I have no idea who this woman is, but unless you have a pup from her that has genetic, physical, mental, etc, defects...Leave her the hell alone.
    My God..who the hell are you to try and ruin someone's reputation. STFU.
    IF she is a puppy mill..shut her down. IF she is a back yard breeder that operates like a puppy mill..shut her down. Otherwise, leave her alone.

collieowner Nov 07, 2010

doggiemommie he has never givin no hip prob at all... this is his 3rd litter and his last... every one I am no longer gonna be breeding we will be getting him fixed and the [censor] has a new home lined up for her now... so leave me the hell alone now

doggiemommie Nov 03, 2010

She has gone back to using ROYAL MISTY CREEK as a kennel name and you can see pics of her current, very inferior, sickly looking puppies. to those of you trying to defend her, why not google what collie puppies are SUPPOSED to look like and then look at these? also, would you buy a puppy that you KNEW was from a father daughter inbreeding? esp when you knew the father has hereditary eye disease and is known to produce hip dysplasia???

she has been told again and again by people who have tried to help her but she doesn't care about the dogs or their buyers. just wants to try to make money.

doggiemommie Nov 03, 2010

she has intentionally bred a father who is a known carrier of hereditary eye disease and has produced hip dysplasia to his own daughter!! she brags about the pups but you don't have be an experienced breeder to see what poor examples of collies they are, not to mention that they are just downright sickly looking!! many knowledgeable breeders HAVE tried to mentor her but she won't listen. it would involve neutering an affected sire, something that would cut into her profit margin. she has ignored all advice, intentionally inbreeding with known hereditary disease. i feel sorry for these poor sick puppies she continues to produce but even sorrier for the poor people that will spend good money on them and then have their hearts and their wallets broken by a sick dog. buy from a QUALITY breeder and ask to see health clearances. something she says she has done but is lying about!!!

• Ju
    justaperson Jan 11, 2010

She breeds because I believe she doesn't have much else to do. She breeds her dogs even if they have problems, such as mild CEA as her male collie does. And now she wants to get rid of her adult 3yr old female collie and breed her male collie's daughter to him. A father daughter breeding when she is such an amateur breeder/hooby breeder, whatever you want to call her. She is going to run into major problems when she does. Good luck selling them at that point. Better not tell people the parents are father and daughter. I am hoping she doesn't do this for the puppies sake.

And, if your reading this Jhaena, don't act like you weren't thrilled about the "oops" breeding you had, because I know you were. Luckily nothing came of it considering your female had trouble gaining her weight back from her previous litter she had only 6 months earlier. And now your getting rid of your maltese? Hm, how interesting. You talk about how every new dog you have/get is going to help you or a family member in some way shape or form. What about the rottweiler puppy you had? She was suppose to be a service dog too, or was she going to be bred? Either way you got rid of her as well. Oh and your cat by the way you are calling a bengal or bengal mix, get over yourself already. You have an ordinary every day tabby cat. Because it has stripes and spots do not make it a bengal or a bengal mix or whatever pure bred cat you are trying to pass it off as! Its just a cat. But go ahead, believe as you wish.

• Ap
    appalledreader Jan 05, 2010

I am appalled how everyone is attacking a human being. IF AND ONLY IF you have facts, you DO NOT post and complain in public about the person. YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. IF HER ANIMALS ARE IN DANGER THEN YOU TURN THEM IN...IF NOT...leave her alone. Her household, how they keep their house, on disability DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT.

Do you know that she can report all those that have told her personal information. That is uncalled for. How would you like someone checking on YOU and posting YOUR personal information all over the internet. YOU PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTING, NOSY BODIES, RUDE AND HATEFUL.

If you have facts and proof call the right people, quit posting it for others to call. If you don't have facts...THEN SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

uknow Jan 05, 2010

NeboNabor1 I do not know where you getting your info from but I have never killed any dogs.. and for your info the maltese are pure bred with papers and never been bred... and they are both being sold back to their breeder... and for your info with the collies we breed once a year and we donate them to some one with seizures or in wheel chairs... and yes we added a new pup a collie girl who will help my mom out... and yes ssi know we breed collies to help others who need help... you are a nosie nabor and need to get a life... bye

• Hu
    hughes210 Jan 05, 2010

Toll-Free Hotline for Reporting Puppy Mills Launched. If you've ever suspected a breeder of running a puppy mill, there's now a toll-free hotline you can call to report it: 1-877-MILL-TIP. The Humane Society of the United States, who launched the hotline on Friday, December 4, hopes it will help free more dogs from the abusive conditions at these illegal breeding facilities.

NeboNeighbor1 Jan 05, 2010

This sad excuse for a human being just added yet another dog to her "breeding program"!! I heard from another neighbor that she is going to sell her half maltese that she's been breeding?! I'm sure if she doesn't get the $500 she's asking for it, it'll be killed!! We did a background check on Jhanea and her mom, and they are both on SSI! I wonder if SSI know about her breeding program?! She's too disabled to work and lives off the government, yet she can make a killin' from breeding her dogs, and if they don't make her enough money, she kills them. This woman has no morals.

Jhanea Miller
    9113 Nebo Dr.
    Greenwood, LA [protected]

Lauren Dec 10, 2009

I did a search on google, and she changed her webpage address, yet again.

It's now http://www.moonbeamcollies.org

What are some of the newspapers in Greenwood Louisiana? Does anyone know?

• Il
    ilovecollies Oct 12, 2009

I received a link to this page in my email a day or two ago. At first I wasn't going to respond to
    it but I really think people should know what they are getting into before they purchase animals
    from this lady.
    I bought a puppy from Janea a few years ago. The conditions at her house were bad. It smelled
    really bad. The puppies seemed to be in good health and I got a good price so I bought my dog.
    My dog was diagnosed with moderate CEA. It's a genetic eye disorder in collies. Janea's animals
    are not up to breed standards. At first I wanted to contact Janea for my money back but there
    is no way I could ever give my dog back to her. From the way it sounds she would probably
    just turn her into another breeding dog and make money off of her regardless of her genetic
    disorder. My dog also has skin problems and slight hip displasia. I do love my girl and will never
    get rid of her. The only regret I really have is that I didn't see this and no one told me about
    janea before I got a dog from her.

Jerri Bennett Oct 12, 2009

I dont believe that I have attacked anyone on here.. U my dear are the one that is attacking people.. First off you were laughing that her parents are in poor health, that Jhanea has mental issues and that they are not well off. What does that have to do with anything??? I dont believe that it has anything to do with this...I have not said one bad thing to anyone on her except for calling Lauren an idiot because she called Jhanea an idiot and you for putting people down... Have you read on here one time about someone buying an animal from her and they being unhappy about it??? Because if you c it point it out to me...

NeboNeighbor Oct 12, 2009

Ms. Bennett, I am not going to attack you, call you names, and judge you the way you have everyone else who has posted negatively. They are speaking the truth. I don't care if Jhanea is a good person, or kind person. Being a good or kind person doesn't make her a good breeder. Her animals are suffering. Do you care about that at all? Do you care that her animals live in filth and are in poor conditions? I am glad that you feel Jhanea is a good person. I feel that if she were a good person, she would stop breeding. I feel that if she were a good person, she'd get her animals spayed and neutered and be a responsible pet owner.

Ms. Bennett, you are entitled to your opinion, but I, and everyone else who has posted, are entitled to ours, also.

The majority of posters aren't saying good things about Jhanea, and however many times you defend her as a good person, it's not going to outweigh the majority.

Jerri Bennett Oct 12, 2009

NeboNeighbor.. Are you kidding me right now laughing because anyone may have mental or physical issues??? Do you have parents or grandparents that have physical issues and are you laughing at them right now?? If your not I dont know why you wouldnt be.. What a WICKED waste of a person you are!!!

uknow Oct 11, 2009

first off the service dogs are SEIZURE ALERT they alert me before I have a seizure and collies are good at that..

NeboNeighbor Oct 11, 2009

HAHA! I'm so glad I found this and that most everyone feels the same way I do. I am a neighbor of Jhanea's. We live in the same trailer park in Greenwood, LA. I am an animal lover, have small dogs that are pets, and I can't stand what happens just up the road from me. I can vouch that these animals live in completely terrible conditions, and that JHanea and her whole family have serious mental and physical issues. If you walk up to her trailer, and stand at the front door, you can smell the stench of animal urine. The trailer is run down, and the fence around the backyard is about to fall over. There is chicken wire around holes in the fence, and a small puppy could easily slip through. The dogs are not pretty either. I've seen dogs that were shaved down and looked like they had mange, and there was an old collie that looked to be in poor health, and another neighbor told me that the dog was going blind.

Every collie Jhanea owns is a so called service dog. She puts a vest on them and takes them with her. If these dogs are really service dogs, I would be very, very surprised! I have seen them bolt out of her front door and run freely around the trailer park. Jhanea is a very large, overweight woman, and I watched one of the dogs nearly pull her over when she had it on a leash trying to get it into her van. I don't believe that the dogs are service dogs, and they shouldn't be bred if they were.

I'm not sure how old Jhanea is, but I know that Jhanea is an older woman still living with her parents. They don't have much money, and the only reason she breeds the animals is for a quick buck.

I am going to be sure and tell my neighbors about this. I've heard many of them complain about the disabled collie woman. Hopefully they will come here and tell their stories.

Jerri Bennett Oct 06, 2009

This post will be long but i need to see if I have read these complaints right...

Sue- you clearly are just a troublemaker and need something to complain about because from what I read the only complaint you have is her house is not up to your standards. That is not a crime!! You never once had anything negative to say about the puppy you bought from her and I not having anything to do with breeding animals read that others ask for photos and updates on the pets that they have sold, so you my lady need to get a life.

Cheri45-what u wrote makes no sense at all. You too have HEARD of her and the main word here is HEARD but yet you went to her home to visit the litter... YEAH RIGHT!!

Almda-Before you read this post you had NO COMPLAINTS on the puppy that you bought from her years ago..HHMM but now YEARS later you feel the need to put your 2 cents in. I dont need to do a search.. The names you have listed; did you know that they are names of her immediate family?? I bet you didn't, and just because she has a learning disability and lives with her parents she should not be allowed to do anything she loves to do in life? And have you never changed your mind about anything before? In case you didnt know it is allowed.. You are right to steer clear of her she clearly doesnt need anyone like you anywhere in her life and MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU FOR JUDGING HER!! SHAME ON YOU !!

Randominternetposter- There has NOT BEEN ONE COMPLAINT ON ANY OF THE ANIMALS THAT WERE PURCHASED FORM HER!! You need to randomly go post on something you know something about!!

Lauren-you my dear are the IDIOT for claiming that she is an IDIOT. You know nothing about what is even going on.. What is there to report because I have not read anything about anyone complaining about any animal that was purchased from her and I know that she has been breeding for years so why dont you crawl back in your hole and find something else to report on...

Angrybreeder- Whether or not it is an oops litter or not. When Jhanea breeds her collies she donates one of the pups to be trained to be guide dogs for people that are blind, have seizures or any other kind of disablity. These animals that are trained and donated to these people that otherwise couldnt afford to have one cost around $10-12, 000. What do you do for others besides put them down...

To these people that I have named how can you get through your days knowing that you are misrepresenting someone that may not do things the way you think they need to be done? Do you not have any compassion for anyone that is not PERFECT? Seems to me that if any of you all have had an animal that was not the way you thought it needed to be to would just send it straight to hell... Yall should be the ones that are ashamed of yourself for putting her down and making her feel like she is doing something wrong. Jhanea makes a differance in some peoples lives!!! DO YOU???

Jhanea- DO NOT LET THESE PEOPLE GET YOU DOWN!! THEY ARE THE ONES WITH THE PROBLEMS, NOT YOU. PUT YOUR WEBSITE BACK UP AND KEEP ON DOING WHAT YOUR DOING. THEY DONT HAVE COMPLAINTS AGAINST YOU, THEY ARE JUST COMPLAINERS THAT WILL FIND SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT.

Lauren Sep 29, 2009

Here's her newest website: Her newest website...

Just want to make sure anyone searching for it will find it here and be able to read this.

uknow Sep 26, 2009

LEAVE US ALONE WE WONT STOP BREEDING JUST BECAUSE MISS QUEEN WANTS US TO... IT'S OUR LIFE OUR DOGS WHO ARE OUR BABIES THEY LIVE IN THE HOUSE WITH US SLEEPS IN BED WITH ME GETS FED EVERY DAY AND WATER ALL THE TIME. ONLY TIME THEY GO OUT SIDE IS TO POTTY AND PLAY WE TREAT OUR DOGS THE WAY WE WOULD WANT TO BE TREATED IF WE WERE ANIMALS IF I COULD I WOULD BRING IN ALL STRAYS MY CAT I HAVE IS FROM A CAT SHEILTER WE GOT IN 2008. SO LEAVE US AND EVERY ONE ESLE WHO BREEDS ALONE AND GO STOP THE REAL BAD BREEDERS LIKE THE PUPPY MILLS

uknow Sep 26, 2009

Lauren Do I know you? and how do you even know what city I live in???

Lauren Sep 26, 2009

You're no longer going to breed you say??

THEN SPAY AND NEUTER YOUR PETS!!

I'm waiting... until then... I will keep posting and telling anyone who will listen about you. If you post ads trying to sell animals, I'm going to post one right under it telling everyone about you. I don't care if it's newspaper ads, internet ads, whatever... I'll pay to stop you. You might be a "good person, " but you are a BAD BREEDER. You need to stop. Whenever I get word that you've spayed and neutered all of your pets, I'll be glad to stop.

Until then...

uknow Sep 22, 2009

I am NO Longer going to be Breeding any more so you all can stop talking about me.. Bye

uknow Sep 22, 2009

angrybreeder I know this is you Brittany... Like I said before she was over at my sister's house from the 8th till the 20th my sister said she was going out of heat so we got her... I had turn my back for like 2 mins and they was tied it was nothing I could do...

AngryBreeder Sep 21, 2009

This breeding was planned. This woman has been planning this for months I thought I talked her out of it and now she is acting like it was an oops litter. Now, Jhanea's "oops litter" is from her saying she did not know that her dog (that was in her home, with her) was still in heat although she even admitted there was blood (it was just brownish). How does a person not notice her male dog (also in her home) is on top of her female? A male dog cries when a female is in heat and is very annoying about it!!! It is quite obvious.

uknow Sep 21, 2009

OH PLEASE who are you Lauren as I do not know you.. and you have never been at my house ether or seen my dogs this breeding was not planned at all... leave me alone

Lauren Sep 21, 2009

HER NEW SITE: http://moonbeamcollies.net

IF YOU GO TO HER SITE, THERE ARE PUPPIES DUE IN NOVEMBER!!

HER DOG JUST HAD PUPPIES, SO NOW SHE'S BACK BREEDING. THIS IS TERRIBLE!

PLEASE, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, CALL THE SHREVEPORT HUMANE SOCIETY!! THE NUMBER IS [protected] I'VE ALREADY CALLED AND REPORTED HER. IF EVERYONE HERE WILL DO THAT, MAYBE SOMETHING WILL BE DONE ABOUT THIS IDIOT. ENOUGH IS TRULY ENOUGH.

SHREVEPORT HUMANE SOCIETY: [protected]

THESE ANIMALS LIVE IN TERRIBLE CONDITIONS, AND HER POOR DOG IS BEING BRED BACK TO BACK. LETS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

SHREVEPORT HUMANE SOCIETY: [protected]

uknow Sep 21, 2009

To Let every one know This is all Lies I do not have alot of diff Breeds I only have 2 Collies and 2 Maltese all are AKC Reg and all live indoors and only have 1 cat who is spayed also lives indoors I do not breed for money at all and the lady name Sue was never ever at my home we met her at a truck stop in 2006 when she got her puppy... and I do ask to see photos of my pups to see how they have grown if they look like their dad or mom or a little of both... I am a sweet person once you get to know me...

animallover57 Sep 13, 2009

I have talked to Jhanea few times and she is not a bad person. Yes, she needs guidance at times. She does indeed have some type of disability. As far as breeding goes, it is all her mother. So if anyone needs to be accused of being a bad breeder it is her. Jhanea loves her animals and will do anything for them. She constantly posts what the vet said or did when she took them. She obsesses over her dogs. Yes, she ying yangs over small breeds, but again, that is her mother. Her bichon had red mange.. something hereditary. They did the correct thing and decided not to breed her and put her in a home with people who knew how to handle such a thing. I've never been to her home, so maybe it is a mess... but that's not her fault.. she lives with her parents! No one should have ever put in "Jhanea Miller." If anyone on here had talked to her for more than 10 minutes, they would know none of this is in her control. You have all ruined her rep and made her feel extremely bad about herself and all should be ashamed.

• Li
    LILPAWS Sep 12, 2009

wanting to say I know this girl from yahoo groups for awhile.Yes she has had the collies whole time..She has gone on to purchase many different small breeds..I know she has never bred the chiahuha even though she did have plans too..She did not like how she turned out and placed her in a pet home.I know she has has a rott, bichone and was talk of the [censored]zu but nver did..She changes her mind oftem when it comes to what breed she wanted, if she wanted to breed this het or not.Seems like she trying to do right but just does not know what the right thing to do..Really feel she could use a mentor to guide her and teach her the things about breeding.I think her heart in the right place but she limited with money and resources..all that is needed to get good foundation dogs..I hope he the best.I can not vouche for condioin of her home as I never been there...Hope what been said is not true.

• Ap
    APPALLED SISTER Sep 12, 2009

As for the very rude and ugly comments made about my sister Jhanea, I am appalled at the remarks made by supposedly adult women. Jhanea does have a learning disability...educationally...not as a human being!!! You all should be totally ashamed of the remarks made on this page and repent to your maker for even putting down a fellow breeder and more importantly a human being with feelings, you are all very childish and until you really take the time to get to know her you should have your mouths washed out with soap!!! You remember that as a child when we cursed or spoke badly of someone???

Further more she has shut her websites down due to your awful comments about her.
    I guess it makes you feel good to put down Jhanea because she is an easy target because of her disability and I hope you are very proud of yourselves! Jhanea does not owe any explanations for why she has changed her kennel names often, but it is strictly because of people like you. She is a kind and loving person who loves and protects her own animals as well as stray animals, if it were left up to her she would open a safe haven for abused and neglected animals.

Appalled