Jetlite AirwaysRefund for cancellation

D

I booked ticket through web for flying from Hyderabad to Chenni in flight on 25/7/2017 in flight no. 494. As I could not travel, I requested the reservation staff in Hyderabd International Airport to cancel the same and refund the amount to the credit of my Credit Card. The details are as follows:

1) Name: Mr. Ravi Prakash
2) From : Hyderabd to Chennai
3) Date of travel: 25/07/2017
4) Ticket No. : [protected]
5) PNR No. : HX3LQ
6) Order No. : 8987434
7) Price paid: INR 3, 225/-

Simultaneously, I canceled the ticket of my son whose details.
) Name: Mr. Meher Karthik
2) From : Hyderabd to Chennai
3) Date of travel: 25/07/2017
4) Ticket No. : [protected]
5) PNR No. : 9011916
6) Price paid: INR 3, 225/-

I purchased the tickets through internet. Till date refund amount is not credited to my Credit Card account. They are duping the gullible travelers by not refunding the canceled money.

Regards,
Ravi Prakash.

More Jetlite Airways Complaints & Reviews

• Tr
    Troubled_by_JetLite Aug 10, 2008

I have read stories from across the internet about how JetLite is duping people. I thought it can never happen to me. But I was wrong. I bought a return ticket (Paper ticket) from Delhi to Kathmandu for two people via credit card at the Bangalore airport counter. I canceled my ticket on 03 June 2017 at the Bangalore airport counter. The guy at the counter told me that my money will be refunded to my credit-card in 10-15 days (It takes only 1 min to charge to my credit card but 10-15 days for refund!) and gave me a cancellation slip. I didn't receive my money after 15 days and I called up the Bangalore Airport counter of Jetlite and Informed the same. The guy once again told me that it will take another 10-15 days and this time he gave me a cancellation reference number (This was supposed to be given when I first canceled my ticket). I also lodged a complaint through [protected]@jetlite.com but there was no response. Since then I have been calling the customer support, the Bangalore Airport counter of JetLite to no avail. Lodging complaints at [protected]@jetlite.com is useless. All I get is an auto-response which is followed by a reply from their customer support exec which says, "We would like to inform you that we have given your request to concerned department for the verification" OR "Kindly send us your ticket numbers for further verifications" (Although I mentioned all my details when I lodged my complaint). Apparently they don't give you a reference number to track your complaint. So every time it has to be a fresh case for them and every time you have to re-tell the whole story. Rationale? That's their "Emotionally Yours" touch to customer care!

Now when I call up the Bangalore airport counter, they tell me that my ticket number [protected]) does not exist. I have luckily made a photocopy of my paper ticket. And that my PNR number points to some body else traveling some where else. It all looks to me like this is nothing more than Fraud.

I have no where to go now. I am planning to file a case with the Consumer Court.

I have read stories from across the internet about how Jet and JetLite are duping people. I thought it can never happen to me. But I was wrong. I will never fly Jet OR JetLite. And I advice the same to all of you.

Regards,
    Krishna Akella.

• Su
    SUNIL KUMAR THOMAS Sep 29, 2008

Hi,
    i booked 4 return online Jetlite tickets (using credit card) from kochin to bangalore for 6th and 8th oct 2017 to attend an urgent meeting,
    on 27ht Sept, i received a mail stating that the flight is cancelled and contact the toll free no. or the airport jetlite counter for further details,
    although there was no resposnse from the toll free no. provided, one lady personal from cochin airport counter(jetlite) named Rita attended with care and she asked me to call after half an hour to get the complete details, but since then no one is answering the call untill now,
    once credit card is already been charged and i dont know to whom i should put up the complain,
    the last remedy would be to file a case in consumer court, as more than the money, its the financial lose that would occur to me because of the flight cancellation,
    atleast they should inform me about the rescheduled flight or attend the calls, this is shameful act from Jet. nothing less than a kind of fraud activity,

Sunil

• Ks
    K.Suthakar Oct 07, 2008

I bought jet Airways return ticket to toronto ( 3 month valid ticket) from colombo via chennai / brusseles / and travelled on 21 st july and booked to return on 1oth of october 2017. I have visa up to 21 st January 2017. I want to be there couple of months due to unexpected situation . So I asked jet airways travel agent to cancelled this ticket and re issue a new ticket on any day between january 10 to 20 th 2017. but they denied to re issue a ticket and also denied give any refund . I pay Rs.175, 000 /= (Srilankan money) . please give me a solution
    thanks

• Mk
    M K MONDAL Oct 26, 2008

I wanted to cancel a round trip CCU-GAU-CCU for my colleague through your tele no. [protected]. Your tele attendant Ms Radha attended the call at around 13.05 hrs of 26.10.08. After taking the PNR number, she refused to cancell the same and told that she can not do the same as the ticket is booked through travel agent. I got surprised since I know that this can be done and what she is telling is absurd. She repeatedly refused to cancell on my repeated request. After my further insistance and when I informed her that I have done the same type of cancellation for same type of ticket for myself one hour back, then she took the further details and done the cancellation. The cancellation confirmation number is Z101301 for S2-361 and 364 for 2.10.08 and 28.10.08 for Mr. Goutam Ghosh.

I hereby lodge a complaint against Ms Radha and like to have your clarification on such harrasment.

Please keep me mailed.

M K MONDAL

• De
    DEEPAK krishna kumar Mar 21, 2010

I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO TO ATLANTA FROM CALICUT.MY PLAN WAS TO START FROM CALICUT, GO TO MUMBAI, AGAIN FROM THERE TO LONDON, FROM THERE TO ATLANTA.I HAD ALREADY BOOKED THE TICKETS FROM MUMBAI TO LONDON & LONDON TO ATLANTA THROUGH BRITISH AIRWAYS.THEY PERMITTED ME TO CARRY TWO BAGS OF 23 KGS EACH AS PER THEIR BAGGAGE RULES WITHOUT PAYING ANYTHING EXTRA.

I PLANNED TO GO TO MUMBAI BY JETLITE AIRWAYS FROM CALICUT.ONE OF MY FRIENDS TOLD ME IF I SHOW THEM THE TICKETS FROM MUMBAI TO LONDON AS WELL AS LONDON TO ATLANTA, I WILL BE EXEMPTED FROM PAYING ANY ADDITIONAL CHARGES FOR MY BAGGAGE AS THE MAXIMUM BAGGAGE WEIGHT ALLOWED IN THE JETLITE DOMESTIC FLIGHT TO MUMBAI WAS 25KG.

EVEN AFTER CONVINCING THEM THE MAXIMUM THAT I HAD TO GO ABROAD & SHOWING THEM THE TICKETS, THEY ASKED ME TO PAY RS.180/- FOR EACH KILO I HAD OVER 25 KG.I PAID THEM & I CAME TO MUMBAI WHERE I FOUND MY FRIEND WHO TOLD ME ABOUT THE BAGGAGE EXEMPTION.I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I HEARD FROM HIM THAT HE HAD PAID NOTHING IN EXTRA TO THE JETLITE, EVEN THOUGH HE CAME TO MUMBAI FROM BANGALORE IN JETLITE .WHEN HE SHOWED THEM THE INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT TICKETS THEY EXEMPTED HIM FROM PAYING EXTRA BAGGAGE FINE.

WHAT'S GOING ON?ISNT THERE ANY RULES OR REGULATIONS FOR THIS COMPANY ?

I HAVE ALL THE PROOFS & THE RECEIPTS OF THE AMOUNT I PAID TO JETLITE.

• Cr
    Crocop Jul 28, 2010

The Flight S2 702 from Kolkata to Mumbai on 18th Nov. 2017, was delayed for more that 11hrs and full refund was promised back to the CC on which the tickets was purchased. Even After 3 weeks and numerous call on the Customer Care it has still not being done. Cancellation Code given CCU 6716 dated 19th Nov.

• Ra
    Raj Kumar Das Oct 28, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam
    I have complaint against recovery of tickets cancellation amount.
    Details as follows-
    Yatra Ref.-3YWXVC
    Flight Carrier-Jetlite
    Air Line PNR-KILOKL
    Tickets Holder-Jayant Kumar Das
    Payment made by SBI vide transaction no.-MSBI9110853009IG13121102 on dated 13.11.2017, transfer to [protected]
    Tickets issued at IGI Air port on 17.11.2017 for flight no-S2 6143.Due to miscellaneous reason flight can’t avail. Jetlite authority made a cancellation report & handed over with assurance that amount should be refunded at bank account but now passed 1 year & cash not refund.
    Please try to refund ASAP

[protected]@gmail.com

• Ra
    Raj Kumar Das Oct 28, 2010

Flight carrier can realease paymet ASAP with guilty.My brother Jayant Kumar faced lot of problem during visit to Bhubaneshwar.

Saurabh Dravid Nov 23, 2011

The same is happening with me. They said this ticket no does not exist and some other person name is appearing on the ticket.

Mariya Rogozhina Dec 23, 2011

Was flying S2502/20DEC 2017 from Kathmandu to Delhi
    My luggage was lost in KTM and found in Delhi in one day thus meaning that I missed it as I had 2 connection flights through Kuala Lumpur to Denpasar, Bali
    Kept calling them 10 times, the responce was "Mam, sending your bag today" just leave the address. Address left, but still no bag thus meaning that I keep calling ansd slowly turn mad. MY HOLIDAY ARE PRACTICALLY RUINED as my camera chargers, batteries, filters, clothes, shoes are in luggage
    I'd really like you to solve this case
    Mariya Rogozhina