Jess LoudenslagerDO NOT get this guy to shoe your horse!

E

DO NOT get this guy to shoe your horse!!! Will lame them up for sure and doesnt have a clue to what he is doing!!!

• Ro
    RodelaStable May 28, 2013

We have been using Jess in our barn for almost 10 years now. We discovered him while at a horse show because my mare threw 3 shoes in one day. He worked with us for a couple hours at the show to get a plan of action to fix what the last farrier had done. Jess ALWAYS measures the horses angles and watched the horses natural movement before he will ever touch the feet. He learns what disciplines you do and what issues you are having...then he works his magic. We have horses that went from never placing in the breed shows due to knee action, to always placing in the top. He has been premiered on Dr. Pol's TV show. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have been asked to be on the show if he is as terrible as you make him sound. Jess is reliable, patient, and does everything in his power to make your horses the best they can be.

• Ke
    kelly1809 Jun 17, 2017

@RodelaStable LOL you have no business owning a horse! He never measures PERIOD! And Bickels YOU ripped a person I know off! Breed shows? You cant even place at a 4h level show. That long backed paly paint, he got for free, had a contract on it. And how much did you pay for that junk??? That loser has broke a lot of laws!

• Ms
    mstailwind May 15, 2012

I've been having him trim/shoe my horses for 2 years... No issues for us... He is the most reliable farrier I've ever worked with AND he does know what he's doing... sorry you had a bad experience...

• Ki
    kim48625 May 14, 2017

@mstailwind sorry you put your horses through this abuse! reliable, honest, scruple, , , , are not anything Jess Loudenslager has any concept of. By now your horses are more than likely lame. ooops