JC PenneyI want this last part of this sale canceled and my money returned.

H Dec 21, 2020

I have shopped in JC Penny for many years but I assure you I never will again. I was stupid enough to order a few things for Christmas even after a friend advised me not to. first thing that they do is break up the order and ship it in parts. my order was 4 items shipped in 3 parts. I was expecting to receive all parts of my order within 4-7 days. part 1 took about a week part 2 a couple of more days. I contacted customer care who advised me that the item was available at my local store all I needed to do was show them my receipt. I went there again and they had three pairs of the earrings that I ordered but refused to honor my receipt. they were perfectly willing to sell me a second pair if I paid another $79.99 for them but that's all. Why would anyone pay for the same item twice. In addition I was told by the store that my Part 3 item has yet to be shipped and it's now Dec 22. Can you believe that they actually tried to sell me another pair. What [censored] this salesman and his manager were. I will never recommend anyone ever shop at a JC PENNY store again. No wonder they are in financial trouble.

• Updated by Herb Walters · Dec 21, 2020

By the way the so called sales manager was a complete slob. He looked like a homeless person, raggedy T shirt hadn't shaved in a week or two. And this red headed clown was actually behind the jewelry counter looking like that, in addition to changing store policies as he chooses. are they really that desperate for help?