Jaz Technologies / Decade Drives - SeagateRobert Zoulin is a crook

I

Robert (Bob) Zoulin is a crook. I wish I would found these reviews earlier. He does not stock any of the equipment he says he has. His "business" is run out of his house. I ordered over 50 drives and paid up front with a credit card. He willing excepted the order, even came down on cost to a great number, but he was and is full of shi. He provided a false tracking number, he told us FedEx had lost the package he gave them. We called FedEx and they said they never had received a package from him. He ignored 13 total emails that varied from, "where is the product I ordered", all the way to "credit my card back, I want to cancel my order". Never got a response back. We had to call VISA and start the process of canceling the order. It takes 90 days for them to investigate. We lost $5500.00 of credit until it was resolved.
DO NOT BUY FROM DECADE DRIVES OR JAZ TECHNOLOGIES

Recommended:

What product did you purchase or try to purchase? SEAGATE DRIVES