IW/Living lean Las Vegas NVUnauthorized transaction

Unauthorized charge on my credit card. The program was cancelled and confirmed. But they still keep charging my card. How do you stop them!! The email I received from them:
Hello,

I apologize for any inconvenience.

We would like to inform you that you haven't been enrolled to the Wu-YiSource VIP program of autoship. So, no need to worry as you won't be receiving any future shipments.

No need not to worry at all, I can assure you that you will not be charge anymore and you will not be receive any further shipments.

Please let us know, if you have any query.

We are always here and happy to assist you.

Thanks!
Smith
Wu-Yi Source Support Team

P.S. I'll be your Wu-Yi Source personal contact, so feel free to email me with any future inquiries you may have and I will be happy to assist you.

So much for service!!

• St
    Stan Blumberg Nov 17, 2009

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we

honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way. Our

goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and

conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page,

they are stated on the order page where you confirm your

order, located directly to the top of where your credit card

information was entered. There is also a link at the top of

the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a

separate window. Customer service is our number one priority

and we do everything we can to be open with all of our

customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were

not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our

U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of

the week to respond to any questions you may have both before

and after your order. Simply call us at [protected] and we

will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation

process.You can contact us via Email also using this Email ID:

[email protected]

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

• Li
    Linda Jun 20, 2008

I have concated you 3 months ago to stop shippment on tea .Shippments have been stopped but credit card is still being charged .PLEASE STOP CHARGES NOW!!!

• Ki
    Kimmy Jun 05, 2008

I cancelled this order one week after placing the intial order, I was told it would be cancelled and no further billings, however...I have been billed continuously for the last 3 months.
    What can I do?

Thanks, Kim

• Co
    cora rotondo May 09, 2008

I saw a "free" pop up on my computer to try WuYi tea, so I agreed to pay the shipping and handling for 1 free box of tea. Yesterday I get a box from UPS with 3 more boxes of tea in it. I am furious to think that you think it's ok to continue to charge my card when I didn't authorize it. I want my money back, 34.90, and I want you to stop sending me product I didn't order.

Marcella Apr 30, 2008

Yes, this company is doing the same thing to me. They charged me once for a program that is related to them Wu-Yi Living lean . $19.99 a month. Which I never ordered. They said they would re-fund my money & then they turned around & billed me again for another $19.99. Do not order from these people. It is a pain in the BUTT!!!

• Ut
    Ute Nolan Apr 30, 2008

I, too, had an unauthorized charge of $19.95 billed to the credit card I had used previously to purchase the company's tea product. I never enrolled in any ongoing program, nor have I made a recent purchase. Am calling the credit card company to reverse the charge.

• Re
    reanna Apr 29, 2008

I just saw an unauthorized deduction from my account too -- calling the bank.

A

Caryn Grainer Apr 29, 2008

I WANT TWO PAYMENTS REPAID TO MY ACCOUNT FOR UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES!!!

Caryn Grainer Apr 29, 2008

Check spelling? The company is charging my account after the service was canceled. I want two payments of $19.95 paid back to my account.

Caryn Grainer Apr 29, 2008

They are charging my account too, after being canceled!!! I have two payments I want reversed. Please advise.

• Me
    Melanie Whitfield Apr 28, 2008

I have been charged several times on my credit card. I have spoken with a "so - Called" employee.. Romeo Parker.. didnt sound like a romeo to me. I want my money back.. They charge me under 2 different company names. I only recieved 1 box.. the 1st free box.. but yet they have charged me several several times. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT !!! THEY ARE THIEFS !!!

• Ku
    Kurtny L Cabradilla Apr 14, 2008

This is the second time this company has been getting money from my checking account with an amount of 19.95 monthly. I didnt make any transaction with this company. I dont know how to get a hold of them