Ivy Joy Nituracash deposit machine

I

I would like to follow up these references

1-[protected]

1-[protected] ff up

Pls return my cash anounting to P20, 000 which was not credited to my account when I made a cash deposit on May 10, 2017 at BPI Pasay macapagal. Beside Hyundai macapagal.

Its now on its 2nd week now. The call center rep said that it will just take 7 working days. Im sure that you've already taken out the cash from that machine and made a check and balance already. Its my hard-earned money so please return it asap.