Invitation Processingscam and cheating

How interesting! I received the same letter 2 days ago, and just began reading it about 10 minutes ago. I began thinking it was some Scientology solicitation or something. Then the wheels began to turn- if the author of the letter was told by his attorneys to keep his identity confidential, why did he sign the letter? Or give his name, "Kevin, " during one of the anecdotes? And what special gift do I posses? etc, etc...

I figured if I fax or send it in, they confirm that I do exist and reside at this address, and they will find some way to swindle me out of money. I don't know what prompted me to google "best kept secrets" and 10X, which was printed in small text on the back of the envelope. Kudos to all of you for posting to this site. I'm glad I'm not the last skeptic out there...

• Ev
    Eva Nov 14, 2008

I agree completely.I got a letter Thurs.(13th)I don't believe it at all.I believe these people are the ones who get rich, not the ones they send the letters to.I've been taken before and am not gonna do it again!
    I had thought about faxing the form back, but it sounds like some kind of witchcraft to me.The only one I trust is God.

Maria Apr 22, 2009

Eva, good to hear that there are people out there that still believes in the Mighty God.
    I too received that "super powerfull" letter and besides reading a 8 full page crap, I got really mad when they said they :swear over the Bible" that is is true. Besides becoming rich and famouse, they will burn in hell.
    I am really amaced on how these people can spend their time on this. And who would fall for this!

• Ab
    Abby Mcconnell Jun 17, 2009

My name is Abby and I recieved a letter from invitation processing, 8 letters of BULL! Talking about knowing a great secret to become rich, prosperous and have a lot if love. I did some research about it and came across this site about scammers. These people who sent this letter or horrible and should go to jail. This is a bunch of crap.

• Tr
    Trina Dodd Sep 21, 2009

Well I have noticed that a lot of these complaints are from last year ( about this time ). Be warned they are at it again. I received the very same letter today [protected] ). It makes me extremely mad to know that our planets valuable resources are being wasted for junk like this!!!

• Ya
    Yarili Sep 22, 2009

i think that messed up they swear to god its not a scam

• De
    denissee Oct 26, 2009

my husband got this letter today...it was hilarious...it will help you to be powerful in relationships, with woman, in poker and gambling...bla bla bla...Don't they know that women-gambling-money are the ones that make your life miserable? ...
    God helps us!!!

andre1211 Jan 05, 2010

today my grandmother recieved the same letter and i read it myself and it seemed to be a load of ### but im a hypocrit so my other side is telling me maybe it is a real secret society or maybe there isn't whatever it maybe how do these people select there "so called chosen ones" and how do they get there information but whoever these people maybe they need to be brought to the light for who they realy are !

• Er
    Eric Mar 16, 2010

The address seems to be the same.

INVITATION PROCESSING
    PO Box 6304
    Dover, Delware [protected]

i got INVITATION PROCESSING over head...

Everyone do this and lets make them change their minds follow the steps carefully...

1. go to your back yard pick up all the poop on the floor
    2. fill a box with poop with copys of the letters
    3. send the box to the address provided first class
    if possible does not matter they never said.
    4. sit back and relax that you did something good.

FYI if you don't have any pets, you can use human poop too.
    Recomended to use something that will smell very bad.

• Pi
    Pirat3 Mar 22, 2010

So everybody is saying Oh it's a Scam ... but nobody seems to know what exactly it is they will send you. You should all probably inform yourselves a little more before just repeating what everybody else says. Nothing in this letter asks for any money, so you're probably safe sending it back. Maybe they just send you a book of coupons ... they kind of sound religious so maybe they send you a bible.
    Additionally, animal droppings outside your house in your back yard would be on the 'ground' and not the 'floor' and sending biohazardous human excrement through the mail without a proper container or label would most likely land you some jail time.

Additional information:
    The envelope was mailed from Dallas, Texas (75238) and requests to be mailed back to Dover, Delaware.

• Ms
    Msquare Mar 26, 2010

Are you people still alive after telling the hidden secret?

• Ms
    Msquare Mar 26, 2010

They said the mail was for you and you alone so i'm wondering why you people voice it out and are still alive.It's surely a scam.

• Bo
    bopdidley May 17, 2010

Why is this legal?..write your congressman

• Rr
    RRR3 Aug 17, 2010

I recieved this letter yesterday and just got a chance to read it today at work. I read nearly all of it because I was hoping somehwere in the letter they would indentify themselves but they never did. So i looked it up on the net and i got these results. This is the reason the internet is so cool. U can find just about anything out!

• Pi
    Pie Man Jan 24, 2011

The deal is you get to buy a mailing list to send out "Invitation Processing" letters, so you can sell mailing lists, and so on, or so I would suppose. That's the only business plan I can make out of it.

• Cj
    CJ63 Sep 21, 2011

I too receive the "invitation Processing" letter today 9/19/2011. I have been reading some of the comments made by others whom have also received the letter. It seems this letter has been sent to many people, at least since 2009. I feel certain the letter is some sort of scam. However, since the letter has been issued to so many people for several years now, how many people have actually fallen for the scam and at what cost.? The "profile, " I am more interested in what profile they claim to have on my personal life. How did they (if they did) obtain "profile" information, including my address? The letter head is dated for September 17, 2011, yet it is post marked for September, 16, 2011. HHHMMM. I plan to keep the letter, in case mail fraud legal action is taken at a later date against this company.

• Wi
    windgypsy Sep 26, 2012

I think you guys are all paranoid, I sent the letter back and the next day, I hit the lottery,
    We just bought an island off the coast of Costa Rica, and my wife brought a super model home last night as a present because she says I am waring her out with all my new found energy

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices