InventHelpscam company/don't do any business with them

S

hello, last year I have some idea about creating some product. I research a lot and I company name Invent help pop up. I contact them and my product was specifically related only for one company one market they promise me they gonna reach to them and only Inventhelp it's safe because they protecting your idea and other company will still it. I trust them and to this date they didn't contact them and on top of that I found the same product what I created!!! Try to contact invent help, they ignoring me and treating me if I stop payments they distrioid my credit score. I paid almost $7000