• Na
    naseem Jun 04, 2009

hi my intervoip is working but it is not accepting the credit...it is not displaying all the possibilities of
    entering the credit...it is not displaying the visa and mastercard facility..

• Ta
    TARIQ197144 Apr 12, 2009

MY INTERVOIP NOT LOG ON SINCE 4 DAYS I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEN ABOUT IT I WANT TO REMOVE THE PROBLEMS OF CALL

• Mi
    Mike George Mar 13, 2009

Please help me now my intervoip software was corrupted by virus i request i need to replace.

• Ve
    venu Feb 03, 2009

i was lost my password please send me my password to [email protected]

sateesh Dec 03, 2008

Intervoip as per site charges are less but they charging morethan 3 times.

salim Dec 01, 2008

I am using inter-voip net to phone calling service called inter-voip for the last few weeks. I cannot open the web page for the last one week. I have bought credit and cannot use that to make my phone calls. Its very unfortunate. Please help me & other in this matter.

• Am

walid Nov 16, 2008

aefadsf

• Ra
    rajendra Nov 09, 2008

not connect pc to mobile. other side not listen me.

• Ra
    rajesh Oct 31, 2008

i want intervoip new version pla you send

• Ro
    ROHAN Oct 17, 2008

I am unable to download intervoip.Please send me the link
    to download intervoip.Thanks a lot.

• Ir
    irfana Oct 16, 2008

send a new version

• Ah
    ahamedzuaib Oct 14, 2008

Dear,

I face the problem of updation of interviop not connecting. Still i have balance. I am unable to use interviop. Please guide what to do?

jose Oct 14, 2008

It takes so long time to log in and after logging in also it gets disconnected often. pls give me a solution for that

mohammed rasheed uddin Oct 12, 2008

i cannot open inter voip i have version 4.02 build 505. plz send me new version to open inter voip and get call.ok thanks

• Ad
    adesh pundir Oct 05, 2008

Hi,

Intervoip is a fraud, charging more than double.

I just want to warn everybody about their call charges which are more than double as per their listed price. I made an account on intervoip to save some money. I like Phone to phone calls internationally, but I was shocked that they were charging for every call even the other party do not respond. They were charging more than double about 2.5% more than listed in their call charges. Please make sure before buying any credit that this company is a fraud and I found other companies which I was using already more beneficial.

Thanks

• La
    Lathif Oct 02, 2008

Guys if i am not getting reply from the Intervoip.com, pls help me find better alternative site for making calls to india. one think i understood. All make Promises. But Promises are met to be broken...

• La
    Lathif Oct 02, 2008

No support after sale.. Disgusting.. why the line drops after 1 or 2 minutes, my time and money is wasted. rectify the error which causes trouble to all people who has purchased your services. It was working fine couple of days ago but now all my calls to India is disconnected automatically, find solution for this problem. Keep up your promise for the customer.

mohammedali Oct 01, 2008

my inter voip making me truble i can"t call not login pls send new downlod versicn

mohammedali Oct 01, 2008

my inter voip is login problom if login i can talk few minutes after that no conection

Saiful Islam Sep 29, 2008

Dear some one i am also face same problem pls any one is there to help me? i can't logged in my intervoip and after clicking to the scane a few minutes later it gone automatecly

• Az
    azeez Sep 28, 2008

please help me to download intervoip.com

• Ib
    ibrahim Sep 28, 2008

i need new version of inter voip please send to my e mail and if i on the system not connect the voip suddenly.and imaking the call every day.please charge 0.02euro /minut .befor was 0.02 but now 0.025 please advice me thankyou inter voip

• Ha
    hassan Sep 28, 2008

ihave problem

• Bi
    Biju Thomas Sep 27, 2008

My intervoip is not logged on. Plz send me the new version as soon as possible.thanks...

• Ya
    yasmin Sep 26, 2008

my inter voip is not loged on

mohsin Sep 24, 2008

dear sir i had an account with intervoip i.e mmmbng but still yesterday i have lost my ID and password pls help me to regain it bcaz i have some credit remain in my account pls help me to regain my lost ID and the password

thanking you

mmmbng

• Na
    Naaz Sep 24, 2008

An International company like Intervoip seems not bothered about the complaints from its customers. It has been more than 3 days now Intervoip free software is not available to download. There is no contact point or email ID in Intervoip website to address our problems.

• Fa
    farid Sep 22, 2008

please mail me dialer i am not able to download

salam.mk Sep 05, 2008

I can't get speaker of intervoip please foward me solution to cleat this problem

• Ds
    dsrao Sep 04, 2008

I am not able to access inter voip. forward me the version of inter voip

Jaffer P.A Sep 03, 2008

Hi Friends,

My Intervoip account also not logging in. It is giving the same message to update the dialer, but I didn't find any update for the dialer. Moreover, I was using same account in mobile phone with SIP account. That one also not working since yesterday. If any of my respectable friends fine out any Idea please let me know also.

Thank you.