Instabank.bizNon Refund Of Money

S

Dear Sir,

I wish to complain regarding online fraud which happened to me. I had Invested an amount of $98.82 with www.Instabank.biz on 14/08/2013 in a scheme for 600% return after 7 days. After 7 days they credited the amount of $134.89 to my instabiz account. When I asked for $50 withdrawal ON 2108/2013, then they did not pay me the amount into my account and not knowing I invested balance in the same scheme. Now they are with helding this money as pending and on my request for Full refund of invested amount they have stopped all communication including their phone number is not working and are not paying back..

You are requested to look into this very serious Internet/Online Cyber crime and help in getting my Payments realeased and also stop them from cheating other's. Their Full Detail are as below

INSTA BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED", an officially incorporated company in England, United Kingdom. Registration number: [protected]. Main office address: 18 College Street, Hampshire, GU31 4AD, United Kingdom .

Telephone Number-[protected]