Inkjets.comInkjet cartridges not compatible!

R

I moved to Mexico and that i would stock up on inkjet cartridges before i left. I bot 20 black ink cartridges and 10 color. Although the package clearly states that the inkjet cartridge is compatible with a Epson T007 and T009, they are in fact not. Its made in China and goes under the brand name of ProGrade Imaging Products. Nice looking packing box, but the product is worthless.

I did not realize i had only 90 days, i believe, in which to return the product for a refund. It was well after the 90 days by the time i got relocated and ran out of existing ink, and from what I've been reading. Don't know whether they would have stood behind the product or not?

Beware!

• Ba
    Bad Hombre Aug 11, 2017

All of those above are lucky. Inkjets.com sent me three color cassettes which I installed in my printer only to have two of them leak into the printer, on my desk and on the carpet. My printer was trashed. Upon asking the company to refund my costs and compensate me for the loss of my printer the only response I could get was an impersonal unsigned email saying that they will refund my money. They did so but only after deducting the shipping cost. I am out about $80 plus carpet cleaning. My only recourse appears to be small claims court. Not a great company to do business with.

• Mi
    Michael Bryant Apr 15, 2008

You "guys" are lucky to have anything from inkjets.com . I ordered ink over two weeks ago, the billed the next day and have totally ignored my emails and calls ever since. In short, they have flat out robbed me of almost $40.00. I plan to call the BBB, FTC, and FCC about this situation. I have also posted a short video complaint on YouTube.com. My wife thought maybe they had fallen bankrupt. I explained to her that they are still taking orders and money from "suckers" like me.

• Aa
    Aaron Day Aug 17, 2007

Rick and Nancy, sorry to hear about your cartridge mishap. I'm running my own ink website and I can't tell you how many potholes we've run into with Chinese manufactured products. We've even gone to great lengths to severely limit Chinese products on our site! In any case, there are good non-oem cartridges out there. They aren't as cheap (literally and figuratively) as Chinese cartridges, but the quality is much better. About the return policy... its kind of ridiculous that they wouldn't refund your money. Truth be told, those cartridges cost about a buck. At very least, they could've given you store credit.

• Na
    nancy boroughs Aug 10, 2007

I agree, this product is worthless. I wasted my money too.