Indiana Pocket Pets / www.dogsforfun.com / Bill and Catherine KnellInternet Fraudelent Unethical Puppy Websites

E

You are asked to pay by money gram, it goes directly into his account and you never receive what
you purchased.
Catherine Knell is also a scam artist, these people prey and victimize who ever will send them cash!

They prey upon your feelings of falling in love with these simply adorable puppies !!!
and then you buy the puppy and fall in love with it like I did and NEVER receive it !!

I still have all the supplies from last March that I purchased for my new puppy ! The stores dont
take it back, I am stuck with it., I still want to buy another puppy after this Unethical Bill Knell
gives me my money.
I want my money Bill Knell, I am not going to stop until you send me my money.