Imperial Swan HotelGhastly food, rude service

We arrived at the hotel and were impressed by the lobby of the hotel so we assumed (we all know what happens when you assume) and were given our room keys. The halls were nice and the hotel "appeared" to be clean. Upon entering our room we were immediately met by a ghastly smell of old carpet. Because I had a class at that hotel I did not switch hotels. Back to the story... every towel in the room had hair in it and the blanket on the bed had blood on it. The bathroom was a vision from 1975 and the bathtub looked like it hadn't been cleaned since then. The food at the restaurant was good. The worst part of our stay was my fiance' encounter with Laurie Vaughn at the front desk when she would not allow him back into our room because he was not registered. I know now that you have to register the second person (even if the original check in person never asked for such information). She was very rude and we checked out right away!

• Te
    teresa Jun 17, 2008

Your right, Westgate put me in the hotel stating it was a 3 star hotel at a discount. To get the discount I'd have to attend a 90 minute presentation about how they can get one to buy some time shares. The hotel had roaches, stained box springs with holes in them, filthy rugs and so on. It was horrible. Westgate refused to give me my money back, instead wanted me to pay over $300 for an upgrade. I would never recommend no one to Westgate or Imperial Swan in Orlando.