Menu

K
Author of the complaint
2:09 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I paid for parking at your lot at 200 town centre court. The time expired at 9:20am. I was on my way to my vehicle by 9:10am but got stuck in the elevator for a few minutes. I was almost at my vehicle and noticed the patroller putting the ticket on my car-at 9:22am. I explained the situation and was advised to call customer service. I called customer service and was on hold for over 30minutes, then was told I had to pay... That I should have put in more time. I was advised by one of your customer service reps, months prior to this incident, that there is a grace period allowed for circumstances like mine. However, the rep I spoke with today says that is not true. I would appreciate it if my ticket could be cancelled based on the circumstances that were out of my control.

More Impark Parking complaints & reviews

Impark Parking - parking ticket that I never got!
Impark Parking - parking ticket
Impark Parking - parking ticket
Impark Parking - parking
1 comments
P
Dec 23, 2019 12:20 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I parked my car for 1-hour long bank appointment in Sutter Brook Village- Port Moody like always, in a spot that was dedicated to the bank. When I returned to my car, I saw a ticket for $89.25. I then noticed almost all the vehicles around me had the blue tickets on them. I approached the guy who was issuing the tickets and asked about the reason. He then mentioned the system is now changed and you need to register your plate number and the first 90 minutes is free.
I did not know about this change and asked them to cancel this ticket as I was unaware and parked my vehicle for less than 90 minutes. The answer was no!
I am questioning why all the other cars got the tickets? was the change communication effective?
Why the company is charging $89.25 out of people's pocket just because they were not aware of the change? This is unfair...

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

79 complaints