iGlobe, LLCfraudulent sale

We attended a presentation at iGlobe and decided it was not for us since we don't fly and already had 3 timeshare weeks and actually wanted to get rid of the timeshare at Orange Lake since our grandchildren were grown and we don't use it anymore. We were taken into another room by one of there reps and told them exactly how we felt. They really put the pressure on about how great this vacation package was and it probally is for people that fly and don't own timeshares. We were ready to leave when Mike (presenter) came in and said he could get our Orange Lake timeshare sold. He got Cheryl Moats on the phone (whom we were led to believe was part of the same company) and she told us that Orange Lake timeshares were selling for $28, 000. and she would have no problem getting rid of ours. This made the deal reasonable. Before the holidays I called Cheryl and she said things would pick up during the holiday breaks and she would probally get it sold. I spoke to Bruce at VNI explaining my dissatisfaction and he said he would waive the annual fee for 2011. What I want is a full refund if my Orange Lake timeshare is not sold as both reps and Cheryl said it would be. I spoke to Cheryl again in April 2011 and she said she was coming into her busy season but advised that I drop my price to $14, 999, which I did. This was a significant drop from the original price quoted of $28, 000. I believe this was a fraudulent sale and I was lied to all the way around.