HydroxatoneWill not pay

I ordered this product, hydroxtone, from a tv add. It was suspossed to be a free trial. Then they sent me a bill
For $200. 84. I had not opened this product so i sent it back. And they are still sending me bills and are putting me on their
Bad credit list. I will not pay for this product now or never.
Ps have these people ever heard of the bbb ?
Well i have

[protected]@hotmail.com

• De
    Debbie M.P. Jun 13, 2011

I ordered a small product $7.99 S & H. I received three other products unknowned to me to the cost of $209.00 if I did not pay to send them back within 30 days!

norishment Jun 07, 2011

I ordered a risk free trial. The product never arrived yet my credit card was charged for the shipping. I called Hydroxtone and they said that it may be in customs????? what customs has to do with a small risk free trial bottle that can fit in my mailbox. They better give me back my money which they took from my credit card.

• Pe
    Penelope Madine Mar 05, 2011

I was charged 3.98 + 11.98 in January and also in February, I want a refund of my monies.