Husky Fureverpuppy breeder

D Review updated:

This breeder has done business under multiple names and websites over the last couple of years alone. She adopts out her puppies at 6 weeks, rather than the 8 weeks that is by law. She says that she provides dewormer to her puppies, but it took months to get my puppy dewormed after adoption.

The parents of my dog already had another litter together within a year's time. She was advertising puppies being ready under a year after the birth of my puppy's litter. That is way too quick to be healthy for the parents.

She does not allow adoptees to come to her property. She arranges to meet in a mcdonald's parking lot. She has had multiple failed inspections, including dogs being in bad health. While my pup is beautiful and healthy, I can't recommend this breeder, simply because she doesn't care properly for her dogs.

• Jy
    jyf Dec 18, 2017

I fully agree with this complaint. I was just looking up this breeder to attempt to spread the word on this poor breeding practice. I purchased a puppy in 2009 when her website was sibehaven.com and it took me some digging to find this new website, though it does not show her name, Jami Sundberg, it has all of the exact wording on the website and the same location. When we picked up the puppy from a very dark and and "sketchy" house he was wet because she said she gave him a bath, however he was still very stained as if he was dirty and was only rinsed off. My puppy had a seizure just 3 days after bringing him home, when we contacted her to attempt to get more information to help our vet, she was very rude and blamed us for the seizure, offering no help. He had health issues his whole life, epilepsy and an autoimmune disorder and finally at just 7 years old died from a tumor cutting the blood supply to his liver. If you are not allowed to see the puppies or they're living conditions before purchasing, it is not because she wants to keep them safe from diseases it is because it will expose her as a backyard breeder with no concern of responsible breeding or proper care for these dogs. she only wants to make some easy money from selling husky puppies. Please do proper research when purchasing from a breeder.

• Ca
    Cadace1 Apr 11, 2018

Not helpful. Thanks. I'm thinking this is all the same person. Date exactly the same. Coincidence, I think not. 7 years is a good long time for a dog. Sounds vindictive to me.

• Jy
    jyf Apr 11, 2018

@Cadace1 Definitely not the same person nor is it the same date. The first poster stated that she only meets in a mcdonalds parking lot, however i met in the breeder's home. 7 years is not a good long time, he was not old, he was sick. This was my baby and my heart was torn right from me as he died in my arms from a "sudden death", i believe he had an aneurism and as traumatic as it was, i was so lucky to be there as he went. I deeply cared for this dog and did everything i ever possibly could to give him a great and healthy life. Maybe i am feeling a little vindictive, but this is a true and honest description of what i saw and went through with this breeder, she did not care that my new baby was having seizures, i think that says it all. I feel the need to warn others of such disregard for a dog's life, such irresponsible breeding and care taking should never be rewarded with a paycheck.

• Re
    regretting it Dec 09, 2019

I purchased a puppy from her when it was Sibehaven in 2013. My puppy came with a belly full of worms at 8 weeks old and her attitude was "too bad, deal with it". I regret it so much because I thought I was purchasing from a responsible breeder when in actuality she is the worst kind of human being running a puppy mill. All the downvotes must be coming from her and her alternate accounts. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HUSKY FUREVER, YOU ARE SUPPORTING A PUPPY MILL!

CME12 Nov 11, 2020

Hi, I was wondering if anyone else got a Husky mix puppy from this same breeder? I’m 100% positive this is the breeder I got my dog from. She was born in October of 2016. I got her in January of 2017. She’s supposed to be a Husky/ Border Collie mix. She advertised her litter as “accidental Borsky’s”. I didn’t know if anyone else got a puppy from that litter. I’m curious how the other puppies look now. Here’s a few pictures of Laika.

CME12 Nov 11, 2020

Not sure if the rest of the pictures posted... 🙄

Continued