Huddle House / my order was not right
I ordered the MVP breakfast platter and chicken finger basket. The MVP platter was just threw together to the point of it didn't even look good. I wanted scrambled eggs and they gave me fried. They forgot to put ANY KIND OF MEAT. I ordered bacon spacifically. The grits didn't have butter or cheese I paid extra for cheese. I'm not being ugly but I ate nothing but the waffle after having to scramble some eggs and make some kind of breakfast meat to go with the meal. I get FAST food because I don't want to cook. I'm just very dissatisfied with the cook and the waitress was also rude. I didn't receive a receipt other than my email confirmation.
More Huddle House Complaints & Reviews
- Huddle House Diner - food allergies discrimination 
- Huddle House - employee abuse 
- Huddle House - I cant believe the response I got from the manager 
- Huddle House - lack of service
- Huddle House - cleanlyness, lack of food, safety 
- Huddle House - chicken and dumplings/ swiss burger
- Huddle House - management kim newton
- Huddle House - under-cooked/ over-cooked food
- Huddle House - stuffed hash browns with pulled pork 
- Huddle House - I was overcharged.